The Sugar Daddy Club

By SanC-Rylie

There comes a time in life when you have to make some hard decisions and you just have to do what you've got... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Author's note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's note
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 16

12K 368 33
By SanC-Rylie

"Yeah, we're getting Christmas break earlier this year as exams are finishing a week early and then we'll be free. I'm super excited." I told Sean as we were video chatting.

"Sounds like you've got lots of plans for the holiday season." Sean smiled at me through the phone screen.

"Well not really but I'm really ecstatic about getting a few weeks break from school and the stress. But that's not the only thing, I'll be able to see you more often now. Well that's if you don't have the usual busy days."

"I'm actually planning to take a couple days off as well. Illnesses doesn't take holidays so usually I don't either. I'd be working straight throughout the holidays but this year I'm definitely taking some days off." Sean said to me. "I work with myself and I'm my own boss so I don't have to worry about that but I know it's going to cause a bit of inconvenience to some of my patients."

"Yeah probrably but what you should do is put up a notice or something from now so they'll expect the office being closed for the couple of days you decide to take." I suggested to him.

"That's exactly what I planned to do tomorrow, " Sean responded. "I even had it printed already."

"Good. So, what do you have plan for the holiday?" I asked as I laid down on my bed staring at him through the screen.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about that. You see, I'm planning on going up to Beverly hills for a few days- that's where most of my family lives." Sean told me. "I was wondering how do you feel about coming with me?"

"Uhm... To visit your family?" I asked unsurely.

"Yeah, I want you to meet my parents and the others." Sean said to me. "I think that it's time they meet my new girlfriend. How do you feel about that? Will you come along with me?"

"Are you sure? I mean do you think they're going to accept me?"

"Why wouldn't they? You're awesome, smart and lovable. They'll love you. And the fact that I'm finally dating again, they'll be excited to meet you." Sean responded.

"Have you mentioned me to them before?" I asked curiously.

"I didn't give any details but I hinted that I wanted them to meet someone special. So, if you're coming along with me I'd let them know." Sean said hopefully. "Please, why don't you just come along? It's only for like two days and I really want you to meet them."

"Uhm... Okay, I guess." I finally nodded.

"Great, I really want them to meet you and I want to introduce you to some special ones as well. They're going to like you Morgan, if that's what you're worrying about."

"I hope so, though I have to admit that I am a bit nervous about going to meet them too." I told him.

"You remember just how nervous I was about meeting your parents?" Sean chuckled. "I almost never showed up that evening because I was dreading what I thought their reactions were going to be. Turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought it wasn't going to be. Although I thought your dad wanted to kill me."

"But they both gave you a chance and mom actually loves you. Dad is well...he's trying to be your friend now right? So you're good, you had nothing to worry about but I don't know what your family is like and it seems like I'm not only going to meet your parents but your entire family so I am really nervous about that."

"It's not my entire family, just those who live that side for now." Sean chuckled. "And they're really nice and friendly people so you don't have anything to worry about any hostility either."

"Okay, if you say so." I responded touching my ear.

"It's true what I say, you'll see." Sean responded watching me. "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for my other earring, it seemed to have gotten loose from my ear." I said as I lifted the pillows on the bed with one hand while holding my phone with the other.

"You're only just missing it now? I thought you were aware that you're only wearing one earring." Sean said to me.

"You've noticed that before? Why didn't you say anything?" I asked getting up from the bed to look more carefully. "I don't know when it fell out."

"I don't know, I was going to ask you about it but somehow it slipped me." Sean responded. "Look under the...."

"I found it," I announced as it fell from under the cover when I lifted it. "I'm not even going to put it back in tonight, I'm just going to take out the other one. I would hate to misplace these pair."

"I don't want to offend you or anything but I never really get why most women tend to pierce their bodies when you're beautiful without all the piercing and jewellery."

"I've only got one piercing and that's one part on my ears-my mom got it pierced when I was a baby. I don't intend on getting anymore either but I personally like earrings because they're cute accessories. I don't know about anyone else." I told him. "No offence either but you sound just like my Dad. "

"What?" Sean asked in mocked offence.

"I just meant that you two may really get along well because that's something he would've said too." I laughed at Sean's dramatic reaction.

"Well, you can always call me daddy then. " Sean responded with a smirk causing me to gasp.

"Oh my God Sean," I laughed "You have no idea how much you've just corrupted my mind."

"I know these are the type of conversations that intrigued you." Sean laughed as well.

"I won't deny it." I chuckled.

"I can't wait to see you again." Sean smiled. "How do you feel about spending this weekend with me?"

"The entire weekend?"

"Yeah, you could just come by on Friday evening. I'd take Saturday off and we'd spend the entire Saturday and Sunday together. How does that sound?" Sean asked me.

"Sounds like a date to look forward to."

************************************************************

"Kim is that my phone?" I pointed to the phone she had playing with in her hand.

"This? Yeah." Kim nodded as she tried adjusting to a more comfortable position on the bed.

"Wait, are you playing candy crush on my phone? I don't recall ever downloading that game."

"You didn't, I did." Kim responded. "I can't believe you've never noticed it therefore, I installed that game on here like two months ago."

"What? I must be really clueless as to everything that's on there then." I said as I went to sit on the bed. "Where's your phone?"

"My battery died so it's currently charging. " Kim pointed to her phone on the night stand.

"So now you've decided to kill my battery as well?" I raised a brow at her.

"Yeah precisely. " Kim shrugged and chuckled.

"Great," I responded sarcastically as I rolled my eyes at her. "So Sean asked me to go to Beverly hills with him for the holiday."

"Beverly Hills?" Kim asked surprised and the candy crush game long forgotten.

"That's where his parents and most of his family lives." I told her. "He wants me to meet them."

"Wow, that's awesome Morgan. That means he's getting really serious about this relationship with you." Kim said in excitement. "But Beverly hills though? That's usually where most of the celebrities and rich people live isn't it?"

"That's what I've always heard. As a matter of fact, LA is usually the home state of celebrities. Remember Hollywood?" I responded. "I guess his family has money too. From what he's told me, both his parents are retired doctors as well and most of his other family and relatives studied medicine as well so..."

"Girl, when you go let me know if you meet any celebs and don't forget to get autographs as well." Kim chuckled.

"Don't worry, I definitely will." I played along.

"And you have to give me the details of what his parents and relatives are like," Kim said to me. "I hope they're nothing like Cory's Mom. The lady is a witch. And I can't even let him know that's how I feel about his mom."

"Kim, I seriously hope they're not that bad. I know most parents- especially the mothers- around that age are often times extremely protective of their sons dating younger women but I just hope Sean's family accepts me. I really like him but I don't think I could continue this relationship with him if they don't like or accept me."

"Why not? I'm still with Cory aren't I?" Kim said to me.

"Yeah but you're much more determine and stronger than I am." I said to her. "If they're mean to me, I'm just the type to walk away because I couldn't keep quiet about their actions towards me and then it may cause a rift between them so I'd just walk away. You on the other hand, you are really good to not let Cory know what a pain his family is."

"Morgan, look I understand what you're saying but you have to look at it this way, good men like what you and I have are not easy to find. They are rare and when you do find someone who is like that, you've got to hold on to them. You have to fight for ways to keep your man, even if that means being quiet about how much you really hate his family and trying to compete against them to get most of his attention." Kim said to me. "Not because you like the guy means you have to like his family as well."

"Kim, see that's the difference between you and I, things like this just seems so easy to you. It's like it doesn't really bother you at all."

"Honestly, at first it bothered me but now... I actually don't give a shit anymore." Kim responded with a wave of her hand. "I'm dating Cory, not his mom. I don't care if she likes me or not. Besides, this is just my experience we're talking about here Morgan, Sean's family is probably nothing like that. You have nothing to worry about until you've met them. And still if it turns out that they're not as nice to you then you try to forget them and focus on you and Sean okay. No family is worth getting in the way of a good thing."

************************************************************

"Sean, don't tell me you've never gone grocery shopping before." I said to him as we pushed the trolley down the snacks aisle.

"I have, but I just haven't done it in a while. I have a maid-Joan- that comes by to clean and stuff. She's also the one who usually does the grocery shopping for me too. So I'm a little rusty when it comes on to it." Sean said as he grabbed a box of oatmeal cookies. "I used to come shopping with Christine sometimes."

"Oh, so you've never been back to a grocery store since?" I asked as we walked side by side pushing the trolley.

"No, this is my first time in four years." Sean smiled.

"Wow, well should I say congratulations on getting back out then?" I said to him. "What was she like- Christine?"

"She was beautiful, smart, a bit shy at first but she was extremely witty and that was what attracted me to her. She was basically my other half." Sean told me. "We met back in university. She was training to be a nurse and I was studying medicine- we met through a mutual friend at the time and we just hit it off from there on."

"She was the love of your life." I said to him.

"She was." Sean smiled.

"What happened? You never told me how she you know....passed away." I said to her.

"She...let's just say unfortunate situations happened." Sean said with a sad look on his face that I regret bringing this up.

"Sean, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry or bring back any bad memories." I said touching his arm.

"It's okay. It's been four years now and I should've been able to talk about things easier now but still... I'll tell you one day alright but just... just not now." Sean said to me.

"It's alright, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to or don't think that you're ready to." I gave him a little reassuring smile."I totally understand it."

"You're amazing." Sean pulled me close and gave me a chaste kiss.

"So, should we get regular popcorn or buttered? Even though I'm still going to add more butter and you're probably waiting to tell me how unhealthy that is by the look on your face." I said holding up the three packs of pop corn kernels. "Come on, I knew that it's not the healthiest but it's movie night right? We can indulge in a little unhealthy food once in a while."

"Do you have any idea how persuasive you can be?" Sean chuckled.

"I think I've heard that before." I laughed as we continued down the aisle picking up other stuff.

Sean and I did quite an amount of snacks and grocery shopping before heading back to his place. Since it was Friday evening and I was staying over for the weekend, I had gotten a ride to school today with Kim and after school she dropped me off at Sean's office where I put my overnight/weekend bag in his car and waited until he decided to leave work.
It was on our way to his house that I suggested we get chips and popcorn for the movie night we had planned but ended up getting a lot of other stuff too. We even got pizza delivered as we got here, thanks to me calling and ordering ahead. Of course Sean tried to scold me about my unhealthy eating practice but I always managed to get him to indulge as well.

"I'm going to freshen up in the main bathroom out there, you can use this one." Sean said as he loosened his tie.

"Or we could share." I mumbled.

"What?" Sean asked curiously.

"Nothing, I just said okay." I smiled at him before going over to my bag and picking out something to wear after my shower.

I spent quite some time in the bathroom showering, washing my hair and trying to get it dried again to a certain level. It was Sean knocking and asking if I was okay then telling me that my pizza was getting cold- that finally brought me out of the ensuite bathroom.

"We're eating up here?" I asked in surprise as I saw that Sean had brought everything we needed upstairs.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a bit lazy tonight so I just figured we watch the movie here and eat in here as well. That way I won't have to worry about getting up and climbing the stairs when I'm ready for bed." Sean said sitting down on his bed.

"Good logics." I smiled before climbing beside him.

"What do you want to watch?" Sean asked as he used the remote to scroll down the Netflix options on the big flat screen on the wall in front of his bed.

"I'll watch anything as long as it is not some boring documentary. You can choose some kind of comedy or something funny."

Sean had chose a romantic comedy which surprised me because usually guys don't want to sit down and watch romantic movies. They normally preferred something with guns, action, fast cars or maybe a horror film.

The movie we were watching was actually really funny and good. I believe we both were enjoying it. We had ate all of the pizza- well Sean ate most of it anyway even though he claimed it was unhealthy. He had only made one bag of popcorn so more than half way into the movie we had about only one handful left. He tried to take it which resulted in me tackling him for it and ended up straddling him.

"I'm sorry." Sean laughed as he pushed the last of the pop corn in his mouth which also caused him to choke and started coughing.

"That's what happened when you play greedy. It's called karma." I laughed as I gently patted his back. "You okay?"

"Not...quite." Sean continued coughing.

"Let me get you some water." I got up from the bed and took one of the glasses we had used before. "Do you drink tap water? Is bathroom tap water okay because it's closer than going to the kitchen downstairs."

"Yeah," Sean nodded still trying to control his coughing.

"Here you go." I handed the glass of water to him that I got from the tap in the bathroom.

It was either bathroom tap water or he continued choking for an extended period of time.

"Seemed as if that popcorn went down my wrong throat." Sean chuckled as soon as he drank the water and had his coughing under control.

"Your wrong throat?" I burst out laughing again. "I didn't even know you have a right and a wrong throat but you're the doctor so you probably know more than I do."

"You know what I mean." Sean laughed as well.

"Are you alright now?" I drew closer to him and touched his cheek. His face was a bit red from all the coughing.

"Yeah, I'm fine now." Sean grinned. "Thanks to you and bathroom tap water."

"Yaayy, tap water saves the day...I mean night." I laughed leaning into him. "I'm glad you're alright now, next time you will know not to play greedy."

"I'm never touching another popcorn in my life." Sean chuckled before leaning in as well and kissed me.

I laid my hand on his chest as our lips moved together. Kissing turned into making out and making out turned into Sean passionately kissing my neck and lifting my top. The last time I was here and we were in this position, things never go much further. However, tonight based on the pace which things were moving, I had a very good feeling that more things were going to happen.

😏😏Sean and Morgan's relationship is moving on to the next level. He's asked her to come meet his parents when he's going to visit. What do you think?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 138 40
|Complete| After a holiday of many hook ups, many drunken nights and very bad decisions, Olivia has successfully ruined all her relationships with he...
771K 21.3K 125
"You should've thought about that before you asked me to be your sugar baby!?" "How am I supposed to break it to you I have kids?!... oh yeah I'm lo...
76 0 9
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...