kidnapped; lucas coly.

By livnglavish

- read. More

1
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
.
10.

6.

9.2K 312 152
By livnglavish

Kalia

"Happy birthday Lia, aka, baby face" Mac said, sitting down at the side of my bed, looking at me with a smile printed on his face.

"Thank you Marcel." I replied giving him a faint smile

"I know you probably feel down cause you're not around the people you love, but.."

"But what?" I sat up, looking at how messy my hair was in the mirror.

"But, me and you can make today as lit as possible."

I smiled real hard. I liked how he cared, well at least it seemed like he cared. It was good to have him around, maybe, soon I can call him a friend.

"My hair looks terrible.. I look horrible, where are you going to take me?"

"You always look good lil girl, and wherever you wanna go. I get can someone to do your hair for you."

"Ooooh yass, I want to dye it blue." I screamed a little and he gave me the shut up look, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Aite ma. Ima get one of them Dominicans to do your hair. Tired of seeing it in that damn hairband" He smirked, throwing the pillow at my head.

"You gon learn to stop throwing them damn pillows at my head, you do it almost everyday!" I giggled loudly, throwing it back at him ten times harder.

Lucas.

I had drove down to Chicago for a few days to get some business done. I mean, I do consider myself in charge. I had Chris with me the whole time and we was on our way back discussing some shit.

"Aye man, when we getting rid of that Tia chick" Chris asked, rolling down the windows.

"You mean Lia?" I chuckled, shaking my head

"Whatever that girl name is mane.."

"She just gon be with with us for a bit, why something up?"

"Nah not at all, can I hit that?" He said, smirking a little

"Hell nah. She ain't here to fuck us, she's a little ass girl."

"She needs to be useful in that house though. She don't be doing shit but staying quiet"

"Shut da fuck up bruh' you been talking too damn much, I said no, leave her alone."

He sucked his teeth, placing his earphones in his ear.

[ Chris in image ]

Once we pulled up to the house, I walked in and Chris followed behind me. It was around 4pm and nobody was in the house except Dre. And he was focused on GTA.

"Where is Lia at?" I asked, getting a little nervous. She couldn't of escaped while Bando and Mac went to run errands.

"She went out with Mac and BanBan. It's her birthday or sum like that.." he mumbled just loud enough so I could understand.

I nodded. I forgot that it was her eighteenth birthday. I wonder where Mac would be taking her.

Placing the car keys on the table, I walked up to my room laying down on the bed. Pulling out my phone I went straight to my messages, seeing that it had been blown up by all my hoes.

Jaida 💦 - You have been ignoring my messages for a whole week. Have you got a new bitch or something.

I shook my head chuckling a little then exited the chat, leaving her ass on seen, reading my next text.

Diamond 🖤 - Lucas? I miss you. When are you gonna pull up.

Now Diamond was the only one I respected, she didn't bother me too much and she always held it down for a nigga. But I ain't gon lie to myself and say I love her, cause it's just lust. And she understands that.
I don't know Diamond, I been real busy lately.
and with that text I locked my phone, switching it on airplane mode, watching Power. Yeah, hood niggas be watching this shit.
End of Lucas POV.

Kalia

I had a good time shopping and getting my hair done, I felt fresh again and I got to know Bando and Mac a little more.

[ Kalia's hair in image ]

"You hype cause your hair blue, you ain't a crip young child" Bando said, pushing me lightly laughing with Mac.

"Shut up. Just cause I died my hair blue doesn't mean I wanna be a damn crip" I said rolling my eyes.

Bando was real annoying, more annoying than Mac

"We about to run some errands, so you gotta stay in." Mac said lowly.

"Why can't I come with y'all?"

"Nah you'll be a distraction. We'll be back real soon though. Just watch Dre play that dumb game or sum"

I nodded and Mac stepped forward to me, wrapping his arms around me giving me a tight hug. I hugged him back quickly, and he pulled away walking out with Bando.

Taking off my shoes, I walked around the house, bumping into somebody, causing me to fall.

"Damn, watch where you going next time." Lucas said, looking down at me.

I stood up dusting myself off. Waiting for him to get out my way.

"Chill, happy birthday though. I see you got your hair done" He said bluntly

is he really trying to have a conversation with me right now?

"Eh...thank you. And yes, I got it done."

"It looks good. Like, you look good." He said, stuttering a little bit, running his hand through his curls

I gave him a fake faint smile, trying to make the situation we was in less awkward.

"Thank you again.."

He nodded, walking off leaving me standing there, I shook my head, walking into the guest room putting down all my bags.

the LUCAS COLY, is being nice? that's strange, I laid back thinking about it,

slowly drifting off.

END OF CHAPTER.
Who's y'all fave boy character? Bando, Lucas, Mac, Chris or Dre ? 😭💗
Opinions on Lucas being nice? 😌❤️
And how do you guys feel about Mac and Kalia now? 👀✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.9K 29
You were trying to find your way home after school. It was dark now, and you couldn't seem to find the right street. You're parents were supposed to...
1.8K 49 16
Thumbnail art isnt mine, i found it on pinterest ❤️ (Barely any smut, i dont feel comfortable writing it)
1 0 13
Sonnet was kidnapped and him and his kidnapper have a few turn of events
5.4K 252 22
Read to find out ☺️