Your Touch

By sugaspoon

The reason for being afraid of people around me, of people touching me, even if it's only my hand, is the man... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 2ne1
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
!
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
β˜†promoβ˜†
ART FOR THIS STORY

chapter 10

22.4K 831 705
By sugaspoon

"What are you doing here?"

I looked at the person holding flowers with a confused expression.

"I- I uhm, I wanted to visit my grandma", he responded, eyes on the floor.
"She only died a week ago", he nervously said looking at his shoes.

"Oh I didn't know I am very sorry. My condolences", I slightly lowered my gaze.

"It's okay", he gave me a little smile showing us his cute dimples.

"Since Lisa came to our school I'm feeling a bit better already. She cheers me up", he said with shining eyes.

"Ah right, Jess, this is Hoseok he's in the same year as me. This is Jess, my sister", I quickly introduced them.

"May I ask who you were visiting?", Hoseok asked politely.

"We were visiting our mom. She passed away 4 years ago due to cancer", I told him still holding Jess' hand.

"I am really sorry... It must be hard living without a mother."

And without a father or any other relatives besides our aunt, I thought to myself but gave him a kind smile.

"We have to go now", I said,
"Guess we'll see each other tomorrow."

Hoseok nodded and I added: "By the way good luck with Lisa."

I winked at him and was about to leave as I heard him say something else.

"Good luck with Yoongi", he chuckled.

I turned around to give him an indignantly gaze but he already left.

"Stop laughing", I told Jess who loved to tease me.

When we got home Jess and I prepared pizza dough and all the other ingredients we needed for the topping. Every time we baked something it turned into a little flour battle till at least our faces were completely white. She chuckled while running away from me just like earlier when we baked with mom.

"The pizza is ready!", Jess shouted from the kitchen after I came out of the shower. I slipped into my pyjamas and we ate dinner together.

//The next day//

Jess and I were sitting in the bus again, driving to school. Just in that moment I noticed that I haven't seen Yoongi since the day we spent together. I sighed unintentionally earning an is-everything-okay face from Jess. I just faced the doors as they opened and I saw a boy coming in. Black messy strands of hair falling into his kinda triangle shaped eyes, he himself wearing a grey hoodie and some black ripped jeans.

I may have stared for too long.

Yoongi walked by smiling nonchalantly causing me to smile back. Of course he sat down in the back of the bus again.

As I got off the bus I noticed Yoongi trying to catch up with me so I waited for him.

He was unbelievably slowly. "Good morning! Are you still sleeping?", I sarcastically asked him.

"You're not a morning person are you?", I chuckled as he arrived slightly out of breath.

"What... What are you even thinking of me, of course I'm not a morning person. The first time of school after the holidays I came too late to school because I fell asleep in the bus."

"I know. I was in the bus that day and I'm really sorry, I saw you sleeping but I didn't know you and thought that you maybe didn't even go to our school", I admitted, trying to hold back my laughter but failing.

"Oh my god you're mean", he pouted jokingly and poked me in my side earning a squeak from me before both of us burst out into laughter.

Together we arrived at 'our meeting spot' where Lisa and Hoseok were already talking and laughing with each other.

"Do you think the same as me?", Yoongi asked me looking at both of them who didn't seem to notice us.

"That we should help them to get together?", I asked.

"That it is disgusting how happy and hyped up both of them are", Yoongi answered while scrunching his nose.

I rolled my eyes. "They would be really cute together", I whispered.

"Yeah our Hobi found a female, red haired version of himself", he sighed.

"What's her name again tho? I always forget", Yoongi quietly asked.

"Lisa", I shortly responded.

The first part of our school day we all were separated, we didn't have any subjects together. In the lunch break we all met at our table, Yoongi and I awkwardly sitting next to Lisa and Hoseok who only had eyes for each other.

"I think we should leave you two alone", Yoongi suddenly said giving Hoseok a wink.

I stood up mouthing a 'have fun' towards Lisa not knowing if she even acknowledged my presence.

As we exited the cafeteria I faced Yoongi. "So what are we going to do now?"

"I don't know... We still have an hour left. Wanna go to our secret place?", he smirked and I nodded.

After five minutes we arrived at the rooftop, sitting down like the first day.

Yoongi was the first to break the, different than usual, pleasant silence.

"They are so going to fall for each other", Yoongi muttered looking to the sky.

"They would actually be really cute together. Two rays of sunshine", I smiled.

"No like really Hoseok acts so weird suddenly. I mean he's always been the hyped up piece of suns and rainbows and happiness", he continued talking.

"But he never acted so nervous already before going to school", Yoongi smirked.

"He also comes over to my apartment very often and the last times he came, he couldn't hold back to mention Lisa at least five times a day."

"That's so cute, you are really close to each other... I've never had real friends like all the other kids", I admitted.

"But we are friends now. And you have Hoseok. And Lisa."

That sentence made me feel weird and I really couldn't explain why.

I nodded and smiled at him.

//Yoongi's short pov//

I'm happy that her strained smile is fading away. At least when she's smiling at me.

•••••
OH SHEEET did you just get friendzoned?
Btw

His messy black hair kill me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 14.3K 21
In which Yoongi's father sees Yoongi as his biggest mistake, whereas Jungkook sees him as the missing piece in his life. #1 in sugakookie 11/27/18 #1...
19.8K 976 41
β€’Kim Seok Jin Fanficβ€’ In which a girl that has been abused her whole life, physically and emotionally, is found by a crazy energetic boy and her whol...
21.5K 895 13
Young omega Jimin is terrified to be touched by alphas and has a reason. He avoids all alphas and during heat he hides in the forest. That's all unti...
2.8K 176 21
In which a single father (Yoongi) goes through hell just to get his life back on track - and a heartthrob student (Jungkook) thinks he can just waltz...