Frozen Heart

By McAlpha

On Naruto's tenth birthday he is attacked by a mob of villagers who beat him the tie him to his bed then set... More

Rise From The Ashes Like A Phoenix
Living with Who!!!!
Issues
The weird girl
Genin exam
Sannin Generational Two
Backup
Haku
Remnants of a forgotten Village
Great Naruto Bridge
New Uzumaki Clan
Someone Like Me
Chunin Exams P1
Chunin Exams P2
Chunin Exams P3
Chunin Exams P4
Chunin Exams P5
Chunin Exams P6
Let The Battle Commence
Leaf V.S Sound, Sand, and Rock
Conclusion
The Deal
Retrieval
Valley of the End
I'm back
A Tale of Three

Chunin Exams P7

5.9K 167 32
By McAlpha

The last match, which was, Choji and Duso had ended in Duso winning because he called Choji fat and then took advantage of Choji's rage to beat him.

Sasuke was taken by Kakashi to train for his next match against Gaara and Hinata had to train in her 'Flowing Gentle Fist' style along with other clan duties, leaving Naruto with tokubetsu jonin Ebisu Rame.

" Ok, so what are we doing first," Naruto asked in a not very enthusiastic tone. I mean can you blame him he had one month to train and he had to train with someone who probably wouldn't even last five minutes against him.

" Well we are going to be learning how to walk in water," Ebisu said with his classic grin,  Naruto's eye twitched in annoyance, did this asshole even read his skill report, he could sleep on water with no problem.

"  I already know how to walk on water, and before you say anything else that will get you punched, I don't need help on any chakra control training so, try again," Naruto said in annoyance, Ebisu was wide-eyed for a second before he had another idea.

" Ok then, I'll teach you the basics of chakra manipulation," Ebisu said with a grin expecting Naruto to be ecstatic. Naruto's eye twitched before he sighed and walked up to Ebisu and punched him on the head before walking away.

" This was a waste of time," Naruto grumbled in annoyance as he walked through the streets with both hands behind his head. Naruto walked to the hot springs section to bathe when he heard perverted giggling coming from the female section of the baths. 

Naruto walked towards the noise and saw an old man with platinum hair looking through a small hole in the wall. Naruto's eye twitched. Naruto walked past the man into the female section of the baths.

~~~<(Jiraya^P.O.V)>~~~

Jiraiya watched as the girls talked and giggled touching each other's breast and measuring themselves. Jiraiya sensed someone coming from behind him.  The person stood for a while before walking towards the female entrance. Jiraiya watched in shock as a teen walked into the female section, without getting screamed at or beaten. 

The boy was about five foot eleven so he was like five inches shorter than himself, He was wearing a tight black shirt that hugged his chiseled chest and abs, his hair was spiky and had a brilliant yellow color with white highlights, he was wearing black cargo jogger pants that had numerous pockets, the thing that stood out the most was that every article of clothes he had on had the Uzumaki symbol on them.

" Naruto-chan," They all squealed jumping towards him without even covering themselves. Jiraiya's eye twitched in annoyance. This lucky fucking brat. Naruto, as they called him, shook his head in annoyance. The boy pointed in Jiraiya's direction as he whispered to the small group of girls that somehow wrapped themselves in towels in less than a second.

 Jiraiya's eyes widened when he saw all of the girls turn in his direction with an ominous aura surrounding them. The boy left the bath before turning to Jiraiya and patting him on the shoulder.

" Good luck, hentai," Naruto said the last part under his breath but Jiraiya still heard it. Jiraiya turned to run but found that he could not move. Jiraiya looked down at where the boy patted him and saw the paralysis seal on his shoulder. 'Well Fuck,' Jiraiya thought when the girls walked out of the bath fully dressed and looking for a victim.

~~~<(Regular^P.O.V.)>~~~

Naruto walked away with satisfaction written on his face hearing the pained cries of the man. ' I wonder what Nata-hime is doing,' Naruto thought with a sigh. Naruto paused when he felt a somewhat familiar chakra signature coming in his direction. Naruto turned around and stood there chains coming from his lower back.

" That was a nice seal you made there," The man said from behind Naruto, Naruto turned around. 

" It's your own fault, you shouldn't have been peeking on those girls," Naruto said nonchalantly, his chains swaying in the air.

" So who are you old man," Naruto asked his eyes narrowed at the white-haired man, Jiraiya was taken out of his trance his he stopped looking at the almost hypnotic swaying motion of the floating chains.

" I am the great Jiraiya," The man named Jiraiya said getting into a pose. Naruto just gave the man a deadpan look.

" Yeah, that's nice," Naruto said turning away and beginning to walk, Jiraiya sweatdropped as Naruto just brushed him off.

" I noticed that you were looking for someone to train you and wanted to help," Jiraiya told Naruto. ' How does he, you know what just don't question it,' Naruto thought.

" And why would I want training from a ... pervert," Naruto asked skeptically with narrowed eyes. A cloud appeared above Jiraiya's head. ' He forgot the super,' Jiraiya thought in depression.

" Because I am the great Toad Sage Jiraiya of the Sannin," Jiraiya said striking another pose. Naruto instantly recalled the word sannin. ' The sannin was the title given to Jiji's students by Hanzo the salamander during the second world war,' Naruto looked at the man wide eyed.

" So you're Jiji's student, man I thought Jiji's team was supposed to be cool, a pervert, a coward, and a pedophile," Naruto said in a tone of disappointment. Jiraiya sweatdropped when Naruto called Orochimaru a pedophile.

" Hey, I may be a super pervert but I'm still the strongest of the sannin," Jiraiya said proudly, Naruto turned around in bewilderment.

" How are you the strongest, you're a masochistic pervert who spends his time peeking on bath houses and writing stupid perverted books," Naruto asked shocked at the news. Jiraiya's  left eye twitched in annoyance when Naruto called his precious literature stupid.

" How about a friendly spar, If you can take my scroll from me within three hours I'll leave you alone and I'll do one thing that you ask, but if you can't then we train and you can't complain about anything," Jiraiya said with a grin while pointing his thumb to the scroll behind him. ' Why do I always meet mental people, I wish Nata was here,' Naruto thought in disappointment.

" Yeah sure I accept, old man, but don't expect me to hold back," Naruto said before using Shunshine to get to training ground seven without waiting for the platinum haired man. It took a minute for Jiraiya to get to the right training ground when he got there Naruto was in a meditating position. Naruto had five matte black, balls floating on each side of him, his chains swayed calmly. Naruto opened his eyes and the balls disappeared.

" What were those balls that you just had," Jiraiya asked Naruto who shot him a confused look as he raised one of his eyebrows in confusion. 

"  You really need to lay off of the meds old man, I think you're hallucinating," Naruto told the Jiraiya who gave a faux glare at the jab at his age. Jiraiya just shook his head before slipping into his Strong Toad style.

" Are you ready for this child," Jiraiya mocked Naruto also making a jab at his relatively young age. Naruto got into a normal Dragon Fist stance. Jiraiya's left eye widened slightly at the odd stance.

" Let's just get this over with geezer, I've got things to attend to," Naruto said nonchalantly, although he lied about the second part. Jiraiya made a come on motion with his hand as he upped the defense in his stance so that he could gauge the strength of Naruto's style.

Naruto ended his stare down with the bigger man and charged, Naruto threw a faux left, Jiraiya saw this and jumped back when he saw the right fist coming, Naruto smirked when his faux right worked. Naruto shot off of his right foot at high chunin speeds, Jiraiya's eye widened in shock when he caught on to Naruto's plan, Naruto kicked at Jiraiya's head, Jiraiya ducked under the kick and hopped left when he noticed Naruto's foot shooting straight down in an axe kick aiming for the edge of the scroll.

" That was a nice kick gaki if I was anyone else I might have fallen for that feint combo," Jiraiya said with a grin. Naruto shot the man a light glare before summoning his chains.

" Shut'up and stay still," Naruto said irately. Jiraiya just grinned before jumping back as a chain impaled the ground where he was previously standing. ' His control over those chains is almost as great as Kushina was in her prime,' Jiraiya thought proudly. ' But I did nothing to help further his training,' Jiraiya thought again, his pride replaced by guilt. Jiraiya's musing was halted when he caught a kunai that was about to stab the scroll. Jiraiya looked at the odd looking kunai before looking back at Naruto's chains and saw all of the links shift into similar kunai.

" "Chain Art: Exploding Kunai Jutsu:, Completed," Naruto said with a smirk. ' Exploding,' Jiraiya thought confused before looking down and seeing the seal for explosion glowing on the kunai.

" Well shit," Jiraiya said as he was engulfed by the explosion. Naruto smirked but did not break his stance. 

Naruto's eyes narrowed when the smoke cleared when the smoke cleared and the only thing inside of the smoking crater was a charred red armless trench coat and log. Naruto jumped forward as he performed a 180 mid air. Jiraiya's fist impacted the ground where Naruto was just standing.

' So he likes making his own jutsu also, hm, he's just like his father,' Jiraiya thought as he watched the hundreds of flying kunai warily.

" I guess I'll have to stop underestimating you now, huh, gaki," Jiraiya said with a slightly wary grin. Naruto let out a small *tch*.

" I guess you're not that bad for an old geezer," Naruto told the platinum haired man who just grinned at the compliment. 

" So how about, I up the danger scale," Naruto said with a grin causing Jiraiya's eyes to narrow at the boy who got into s different stance. Naruto's feet were shoulder width apart his arms were in a defensive x formation Naruto's eyes were closed in concentration and he had chakra surrounding him.

": Frozen Art: Icy Trip:," Naruto called out shotting his hands forwards. Jiraiya watched in shock as the ground turned to ice but that was not all, there were small mounds in the ground that would cause you to fall if not careful.

" Nice Jutsu you got there, too bad it won't work on me," Jiraiya told the teen who looked confused but scowled slightly when he noticed the ice spikes on Jiraiya's sandals. 

": Frozen Style, 4th-degree Frostbite:," Naruto called out as he spits a white fire from his mouth, Jiraiya looked wide eyes at the cooling blaze. ' His skill is nothing to be joked about, but I wasn't made sannin on a whim,' Jiraiya thought as he went through hand seals of his own.

": Fire Style, Big Flame Bullet: " Jiraiya called out shooting a huge fireball that was about the same size as a small living room. The two attacks clashed, after a short bout of fighting over control, Naruto's freezing fire was bested. Naruto glared at the man before he decided to stop playing around. Naruto channeled chakra into his eyes. Jiraiya looked at the boy shocked, his eyes were glowing white but if you concentrated hard enough you could an electric blue triquetra in the center of his eyes. Jiraiya went through a familiar hand pattern before creating forty reinforced shadow clones with little difficulty

Naruto activated the third stage of his which allowed him to see in infrared. Naruto reached into his "empty" kunai pouch that was strapped to his right thigh and touched a seal before taking kunai from it. Jiraiya narrowed his eyes at the boy, ' He has a storage seal in his pocket so as to make his enemy think that he is defenseless when and to conserve space, smart,' Jiraiya thought as he got into a formation with his clones him being off to the side instead of the usual front, back, or middle.

" Your shadow clones won't help you hentai, As long as you produce heat I will find you," Naruto told the man as he looked straight at the man who looked shocked. ' *tch* that is one troublesome power, Ok different formation since hiding won't do shit,' Jiraiya thought as him as his clones switched into another formation with him at the lead. Jiraiya stood at the front with twenty clones, ten other clones fired fire jutsu from the far back as the clones beside them shot wind jutsu to make them hotter and make them last longer.

Naruto put up an ice shield to protect him from the fire and almost forgot about the others who had slipped behind him while he was focusing on the jutsu spraying clones.

" You actually think you can out number me, I'm synonymous for my large amounts of chakra," Naruto called out as he wiped the sweat from his brow after the clones firing Jutsu ran out of chakra and popped.

" Damn gaki, you actually lasted long enough that my clones ran out of chakra," Jiraiya told the kid shocked at his skill.

" How about you stop holding back I'm not," Naruto said as he released all of his chakra restraints. Jiraiya shook his head at the cockiness of the teen but still smirked.

" I would love to but, hey did you hear that," Jiraiya began only to blurt out the last part. Naruto was confused.

" Hear wha, *rin-ring-ring*, -t," Naruto's eye twitched in annoyance at the man who grinned like an a**-hole. Naruto has never been this annoyed with anyone except maybe a few, or a lot, you know what fuck it there we tons of people who have annoyed him worst. 

" You dick-headed, carpet munching, twat gobbling, ass jabbing, ass pirating, bampot,  fuck ducking, fuck mothering, *exasperated sigh* I strongly dislike you at this very moment," Naruto ranted on as the platinum haired man went wide eyed at the multitude of insults. The man soon forgot about the insults as he smiled sheepishly.

" Well you better get a good night sleep because I'm going to work you into the ground," The man said patting the boy on the back. Naruto punched the white haired man in the face only for him to pop into smoke. Naruto just sighed and walked into an ice portal and prepared for what he thought would be light warm ups the rest of the month. The poor sob did not know what he was getting into.

________________________________________________

Sorry for neglecting the story for so long I just keep procrastinating , I'll right like a couple of sentences and then get pulled into something entirely different. Well I hope you enjoyed that's all for today folks.

Ja Ne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.8K 11
Naruto goes into a heat and his mate is none other than accused murderer Itachi Uchiha. This a short story. About 10 chapters, mostly centered on Sh...
451K 9.1K 30
When Naruto was three he is attacked by the villagers on his birthday and losses his eyesight. Tsunade is summoned to save the kid how will she react...
12.4K 372 72
what if Naruto was born earlier? what if it was just after the ending of third great ninja war? what if Naruto had a different mother? what if she wa...
1.8K 40 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...