The REAL Raven

By Sparkling_Lake

Raven is known as the sarcastic and the girl with hidden emotions on the team. However, when Beast Boy ac... More

Oops.
BEAST BOYYYYYY!!!!!
The Reveal
Prepare to meet the NEW Rae!
...
We're Going on a Trip, in Our Favorite T-Car
Truth or Dare
Truth Or Dare Pt.2
Poor Robin.....
THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE :D
The Book
Dear Friends
20 Questions
Grocery Shopping and Some Other Unimportant Stuff
SHHHHH!!!
La Date
Hey!
Eh?
Ooh! Sparkles!
Mystic
Ad

MEETING! NOW!

4.8K 136 35
By Sparkling_Lake

---Once more, I don't own the Teen Titans---

3rd POV: 

While Raven was searching for a cure in her room, the rest of the Teen Titans were having a mini-group meeting. 

"We have to help friend Raven!" Starfire exclaimed. 

"Yeah...but don't you think this is some kind of an advantage? We've been DYING to know more about her for a looooong time now....this potion is our chance." Beast Boy reasoned.

"I agree," Cyborg nodded.

"But....but....friend Raven!" Starfire widened her eyes.

"Well.....I agree with Beast Boy.....honestly I'd like to see how Raven really is in the inside. Besides, the spell is only temporarily...." Robin trailed off.... "All in those in favor for letting Raven be herself, at least for 5-7 days?"

Cyborg, Beastboy, and Robin raised their hands.

"Very well," Starfire sighed as she raised her hand, too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 20 35
Beastboy and Raven are polar opposiotes yet the teen titans ship their two youngests together just like anyone else in the DC universe A short while...
20.8K 683 20
Raven frequently meditates to keep her emotions and powers under control, and she is over having no emotion. She takes a trip back to her home planet...
148K 5.2K 18
Garfield Logan AKA Beastboy is an outgoing, sporty, popular type of guy. He's the captain of the basketball team, blonde and beautiful emerald green...
17.7K 483 39
Raven and beast boy have a secret that they need to hide from the other, what would happen if those secrets where exposed?