SAVE ME

By ilsanlove

yoonmin. ❝thank you, park jimin. thank you for saving me.❞ More

prologue
PART ONE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
PART TWO
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
PART THREE
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
PART FOUR
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty nine
forty
forty one
PART FIVE
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
thank you!!! so much!!!

thirty eight

754 46 7
By ilsanlove

jimin

more than anything, i wanted to skip work. but when i got a text from taehyung two seconds before i was about to call in sick, i sighed and went upstairs to change my clothes.

taehyungie🐯: don't u even dare think about skipping work again u sack of shit i need your help today

thankfully i only had a three hour shift today, so it wouldn't be too unbearable. i just hoped taehyung didn't get too annoying.

i pushed open the door to the coffee shop, the cold air washing over me. it wasn't too busy, only around ten people sitting down and a few at the counter. taehyung was busy serving customers and didn't see me come in. i walked to the back room and began tying on my apron. i nodded a hello to the other boy working the counter. "hey, youngjae." he smiled at me, finishing off the order he was working on, giving it to the customer before heading in the back to get ready to leave.

taehyung and i worked on getting the rest of the waiting customers' orders, until finally we could rest. i began tidying up the counter, taehyung pouring himself a coffee and turning to me. "so care to tell me why you've been calling in sick for three weeks?" i was quiet for a second, and taehyung scoffed. "you're not still upset about our little one night stand, are you?"

i gritted my teeth, throwing the rag onto the back counter. i looked him right in the eyes, "three weeks ago, i was told yoongi was dead. i just found out two days ago that he's in a coma."

taehyung blinked, his face crumbling. "i..."

i shook my head, resuming the cleanup. "save it, tae. i'm sick of everybody's pity."

***

the rest of the shift passed as awkwardly as you could imagine. taehyung avoided me and if it wasn't super busy, stayed in the back and left me to man the counter.

i was in the middle of cleaning the latte machine when i heard footsteps approach the counter. "hello, could i please get two cappuccinos?"

"yeah, one sec– jin?" i turned around to see the tall man standing there with a small smile on his face. "hey! how's it going?"

jin smiled sheepishly. "i'm on my way to meet namjoon."

i giggled, beginning the cappuccinos. "so you've been seeing each other?"

"yeah, a few times now. he's, oh, he's just amazing. thank you, jimin." jin's cheeks were red and he stared at the ground smiling. i couldn't help but smile at the clear affection jin held for namjoon.

i finished up the drinks and said goodbye to jin, and soon enough my shift was over. i hung up my apron and left without saying a word to taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811 45 38
I just can't help myself. Your eyes, your nose, your lips. Your voice, your laughter, your smile. You. Just you. I'm drawn to you.
427K 20.8K 30
❝ i love you. ❞ ❝ you can't, please stop. ❞ ©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017ㅣcompleted
6.7K 418 11
yoonmin. ❝my beautiful wings, yoongi, they're gone!❞
318K 12.3K 41
A/N this description is gonna be a cheesy one.... "I love you because you made me realize that you were what I needed. Even though I didn't know that...