Blind Love (Reese Wilkerson)...

By _brianna_rose_

Read to find out! Reese Wilkerson love story! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
***IMPORTANT!!!!!***
I'm Sorry

IMPORTANT A/N!!!

1K 8 2
By _brianna_rose_

So, I have heard that someone has copied my story. If you know who this person is, please report them. I came up with this story on my own. And to whoever has copied my story:
YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU SHOULD WRITE YOUR OWN DAMN STORY, AND NOT BE A FUCKING LAZY ASS AND STEAL SOMEONE'S IDEAS. WHEN I FIND WHO YOU ARE I WILL REPORT YOU. GOOD JOB, YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!!

I know that sounds harsh, but when someone takes my ideas, like in a story I wrote a while back about Sodapop Curtis (from The Outsiders) they basically copied my story word for word. Now please, delete the story that you have COPIED and write your own story. I am going to delete this story if the person who has copied it does come forward and face the consequences for their actions. If nothing has gone forward with this, I will no longer update ANY of my work and I will delete them so no one can take my ideas again.

To my LOYAL readers, thank you for your time and I hope you all have great and perfect lives ♥️

~ Brianna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
290K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...