I got Kidnapped by One Direct...

By abbbbbyyyyy__

Abigail was just a normal girl who lived a normal life. Then one day when she was walking home from school, s... More

I got Kidnapped by One Direction?
Chapter 1 Darkness
Chapter 2 The mission
Chapter 3 Mission Failed?
Chapter 4 Food Fight
Chapter 5 Was it a night mare? Or was it flash back?
Chapter 6 Niall tells her the story
Chapter 7 The dress
Chapter 8 Nandos
Chapter 9 The Prank
Chapter 10 The Shooting Star
Chapter 11 The secret
Chapter 12 Truth or Dare
Chapter 13 Little Unicorn Photo Bomber
Chapter 14 Hidden Talents
Chapter 15 Carnival
Chapter 16 Swag Masta From Doncaster
Chapter 17 Christmas
Chapter 18 A Family Always Stays Together
Chapter 19 World War III
Chapter 20 Am I Really Ok?
Chapter 21 I Deserve It
Chapter 22 It's All My Fault
Chapter 23 Help Me?
Chapter 24 First Stop: Airport
Chapter 25 2nd Stop: Plane To England
Chapter 26 3rd Stop: England
Chapter 27 Private Talk
Chapter 28 Surprise
Chapter 29 Superman's Here
Chapter 31 Reunited
Chapter 32 Water Fight
Chapter 33 Hide And Seek
Chapter 34 Roses
Chapater 35 Goodbye

Chapter 30 The Note

3.8K 125 92
By abbbbbyyyyy__

Chapter 30 The Note

*ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

As I finished showering and changing into my pyjamas, I went to my bed to get my phone. As I opened my curtain, there was a note on the pillow. I picked it up and read it.

Hey, meet you outside the tour bus when the lads are sleeping ;)

~Superman

I rolled my eyes as I read 'Superman'. He surely is my Superman though.

"Hey guys" I said as I sat down next to Liam on the couch.

"Hey" they said not taking their eyes off their phone.

"Wow, we're so social" I said as I rolled my eyes.

I then felt my phone vibrate so I took it out of my pocket and read the text message.

Did you get the note? ~Superman ;)

Yes I did Mr Superman ;). Where are we going anyway? -Abby

Surprise ;) ~Superman

Hm, seems boring. Changed my mind, not going to go anymore -Abby

You'll love it, I promise :) ~Superman

~

~

The boys were all sleeping, except for Louis, who was already outside. I grabbed my jacket and tip toed put of the bus.

"Hey" Louis said as he saw me got out.

"Hi" I said as I walked over to him.

"You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. We then started to walk to the 'Mysterious place' which is a surprise.

"So where is this mysterious place?" I asked.

"You'll see"

We then walked to the top of a hill and sat there.

"I forgot to bring food. Sorry" he said feeling guilty.

"Don't be Louis. It's fine. You don't have to say sorry" I told him.

"They're so pretty" I said as I saw the stars sparkle in the night sky.

"Like you, but you're more prettier" Louis said immediately. I blushed deep crimson.

"Thanks" I said.

"But I doubt that" I mumbled so he couldn't hear me.

"Shooting star! Make a wish!" Louis said.

Wish. Ok. Make a wish Abby. Wait, but I don't have one. Dammit. Um ok, I think I got one now.

I wish I was a unicorn.

"Did you make one?" Louis asked.

"Yep" I replied.

"What was it?"

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"If I tell you, it won't come true" I told him.

"Please" he begged as he put on his puppy face. Dammit Louis.

"Fine. I wished that I was a unicorn"

He then borates out laughing.

"You're kidding me right?" He asked still laughing.

"Well, I'm sorry! I didn't know what wish to make because I didn't have one!" I said.

"Haha! It's fine love. It's cute though" he said.

"Now what's your wish Mr Superman?" I asked him.

"That this pretty, beautiful, stunning, gorgeous girl that I really like will be my girlfriend one day" he told me.

"Aww! That's so cute Louis! I do hope she will be your girlfriend one day as well" I told him.

I wonder who she is. Obviously it's not me, the chick who Louis is talking about is pretty, beautiful, stunning and gorgeous. I wish I was her. I would love to be Louis' girlfriend. That'll never happen though. Only in my dreams.

There was them 'booming' sounds which scared the hell out of me.

"What was that?" I said.

"Look there" Louis grinned as he pointed to the view in front of us. There bright and colourful fireworks.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful!" I said in amazed like I haven't seen fireworks before, but I have.

"Don't tell me you did that all for me" I said to Louis.

"No, I didn't, I never knew there will be fireworks" he said.

"You better be telling the truth"

We watched the whole fireworks show and let just say, it was the best fireworks I have ever seen. Probably because it's from America.

"It's getting late, want to head back to the bus now?" Louis asked.

No, I want to stay here with you forever, looking up at the beautiful stars.

"Sure" I answered and we started walking back to the bus. As Louis opened the door, I stopped him before we entered.

"Thanks for tonight Louis" I whispered and gave him a kiss on the cheek and entered the bus quietly, leaving a frozen Louis behind.

I then took off my jacket and climbed on my bed and fell asleep immediately.

**LOUIS' POV**

"Thanks for tonight Louis" she said and the most amazing thing happened. She gave me a peck on the cheek. I was frozen in my position. Am I dreaming? Is this really happening? Did the girl that I am deeply in love with just gave me a kiss? I then got out of my thoughts and entered the bus.

I'm never cleaning this cheek again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 315 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
22.6K 489 26
Abby is a typical girl, nothing extraordinary. She's just like every other girl. Only there is one difference, she is being stalked and soon gets kid...
3.8K 67 27
I watched as the love of my life ran out of the door with tears streaming down her face. There was hurt laced in all of her precious features.It hur...
367 0 57
Olivianas life was normal a typical girl who works at a designer shop for a living with a bad past. When he stumbles across Harry Styles a dangerous...