The Demon king

By sasuke8000

the Demon king comes from a planet where there is allot of demons and do whatever it takes to take over the e... More

the morning trying to take over

chapter 1 attacking the city

15 5 0
By sasuke8000

The Demon king looks around in Los Angeles and sends fire to a few buildings and starts laughing " a hahaha run away you puny humans"

He started to throw electric to a few other places and to humans trying to make it in a Hellissh death.

He teleports china and throws lightning bolts to the city then In a few minutes later the swat team soldiers FBI came to shoot him.

A few bullets went in his body but barely injures him he counts as immortal.

He sent fire on trucks and buildings again .

Then I threw fire from his mouth burning a few humans then says " i exhausted almost all my power by teleporting maybe I should go to a safe place and rest for the night"

He started to run away fast by using his power.

No one saw him until tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 87 13
In a world where humans and shifters coexist, a coming-of-age story unfolds with Ashlynn at its center. Turning 18 in three days, Ashlynn eagerly ant...
8.2K 148 158
Gu Wuji, who has often encountered ghosts since childhood, was drawn into an infinite supernatural world one day. As a result, I treated you as evil...
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

6.4K 902 21
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...
386K 18.6K 63
[BOOK ONE OF THE VAMPIRE AND THE GHOST SERIES] She's dead, he's undead. An unusual duo make their way through the modern world, and its modern chall...