π“π‘πŽπ”ππ‹π„ / π‡π˜π”ππ†π–...

Od WONHOES-

there is bound to be trouble when a fuckboy meets an ulzzang β€£ a hyungwonho fic Β© WONHOES- 2017 Viac

➳ 00 | trouble
➳ 01 | target
➳ 02 | dms
➳ 03 | prove it
➳ 04 | transfer
➳ 05 | it's you?
➳ 06 | the bet
➳ 07 | betrayed
➳ 08 | stubborn
➳ 09 | love?
➳ 10 | alone
➳ 11 | jealous
➳ 12 | we meet again
➳ 14 | shy shy shy
➳ 15 | cupids
➳ 16 | preparation
➳ 17 | preparation #2
➳ 18 | truth or dare?
➳ 19 | mission accomplished
➳ 20 | nights before xmas
➳ 21 | movies
➳ 22 | busted
➳ 23 | who is it?
➳ 24 | our promise
➳ BONUS CHAPTER | surprise!
➳ BONUS CHAPTER #2 | halloween texts
β™‘ thank you wonho β™‘
β™‘ wonho is free !! β™‘

➳ 13 | stay

9.7K 741 601
Od WONHOES-

Hyungwon carefully set Wonho inside of the car, not long before taking a seat beside him as the chauffeur closed the door.

He looked down at the older boy beside him, the sobs turning into soft whimpers as he calmed down in Hyungwon's warm embrace. Hyungwon continued to gaze at Wonho before the cough of the chauffeur, Mr Ahn, snapped him back to reality, startling him in the process.

"U-um, could you please, like, give me your address?"

Wonho looked up and a small smile played on his lips briefly as he looked up to find the younger with a panicked expression, giving the directions not long after.

The drive was not that long but when Hyungwon felt Wonho's head on his shoulder, he swears time stopped for ages.

hm, he's actually kind of cute when his mouth is shut

Hyungwon laughed to himself, fingers grazing the ends of the other's hair that fell in front of his eyes and soft lips slightly agape during his snooze.

"Yah, Shin Hoseok. We made a bet that neither of us will fall for each other, but why does it seem like I'm the one losing?"

Hyungwon whispered, sure no one could hear it.

Little did he know, Wonho heard it clearly.

—X—

"We have arrived, young sir"

He's still asleep

Hyungwon sighed. Hyungwon was not very good at waking up so God knows how hard someone else is to wake up!

He tried a gentle shake.

Nothing.

"Hyung, we're here"

Still nothing

Hyungwon thought of something but contemplated if he should do it or not but he wanted experimented it a little bit only for Hoseok's sake but for himself as well.

He inched closer to Wonho's face and softly caressed his pale cheek with a smile.

"Honey, sweetheart, baby,"

The said male tensed in Hyungwon's touch and shot his eyes open. Being met face to face with someone so handsome didn't make his the blush that crept onto his face any better and that cheeky smirk that Hyungwon gave definitely made things a whole lot worse.

"Let's go sleeping beauty"

The taller boy booped Wonho's nose before stepping out of the car, hand firmly gripping Wonho's in the process.

Hyungwon did a final bow to Mr Ahn before waving farewell.

It was quiet from then on.

"Well are you just gonna keep staring at my beauty or are you gonna lead the way?"

Hyungwon broke that silence by teasing the way Wonho who just hurriedly justified himself but that flush didn't help him.

"Pfft, don't flatter yourself big guy"

"I'm glad you know your place"

This time Hyungwon teased the other's height causing him to just grumble and pull Hyungwon to his front door.

—X—

wonho's pov

"Hoseok why on earth are you so la- my oh my!"

My mum looked down at our intertwined fingers and we both pull away hastily.

"Hello Mrs Shin. My name is Chae Hyungwon, a friend of Hoseok. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance"

He flashed her his smile that brought out his cheeks as he spoke and my mother was overjoyed as he bowed politely.

"Oh what a handsome, kind young man you are! Do come in and make yourself comfortable, you too my little snuggle muffin!"

"Stop mum, you're embarrassing me. . ."

my voice got quieter as my mum drowned me in kisses which I, with a lot of effort, escaped. I grabbed the giant by the arm and lead him up the stairs.

"We'll be in my room mum!"

"Alright dinner will be ready soon!"

—X—

I jump onto my bed as soon as we arrived and patted beside me so Hyungwon could come sit.

"Wow, introducing me to your mum so soon. I'm honoured"

That smirk appeared again so I flicked his forehead and rolled my eyes to indicate that he's not funny

"Again, don't flatter yourself. You only met her because you felt the need to take me home,"

I paused as I thought I sounded to harsh and I could see a change in his facial expression

"And I'm grateful you did. Thanks"

"Hey why don't we take some pictures to, you know, savour the moment and have some fun?"

Hyungwon saw my eye start to well up with tears so to cheer me up, he tickles me earning high pitched giggles that I never knew I could make flow out of my lips. I thought he'd tease me but I was glad when he didn't.

5 minutes later

"Yah Hyungwon! We've been taking selfies for a million years now. If your gonna post it on Instagram, just choose these four"

I pointed to the picture of us that I thought looked cute and I low-key wanted him to send it to me afterwards but I won't ask now.

I was tired and I wanted to sleep because of all the posing and whatnot

"Okay okay, relax. I need to make sure I post great pictures because I'm an ulzzang after all"

He flipped his non-existent long hair which made me snort at how goofy he could be underneath his chic exterior.

hyungwonnie.94

♡    💬    ⇗
438 likes
hyungwonnie.94 I'm cuter than @wonho_ right my loves?
view all 31 comments
hyungwonnie.94fc: OMG WHO IS HE?? YOU BOTH ARE SO HOT IM DYING-
kihyuny: you guys are good now?👏🏻
joo.matthew: None of you are cute, next please! 😷
I.M_What_I.M: you guys really like having the time of your lives without us smh
2 minutes ago

—X—

I started to slowly drift off to sleep after playing around with Hyungwon and getting to know each other some more. When I felt him retreat from the bed I tugged him by his shirt and pulled him back.

"Don't leave yet. Please stay."

I mumbled while I nuzzled my face into his chest when he finally tucked himself under the covers and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I wanted to fall asleep but I couldn't stop looking at the other. I was in awe.

How could someone look so good while sleeping? Is he some kinda of anime character?

The steady rise and fall of his chest, his tight hold around me, his soft breathing. They called me and I felt secure. I scooted closer and scanned my eyes over his face one last time before actually resting,

"At this point, I think I'm losing the bet too"

—X—

Man I needed some fluff after last chapter!
if you happened to enjoy it please consider voting ٩(❛๑)۶

EDIT:
Thank you guys for 400 votes ^3^

when Hyungwon's prettier than you and you're an actual girl 😩 looking like a snack tho 👀 I can't wait to watch the actual parody next Thursday sksksksk

Also BTS highlight reel Yoongi's girl and Hoseok/Jimin's girl are ✔️

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

69K 2K 30
Here's some Monsta X boyxboy smut for all you thirsty Monbebes out there and also an added bonus of NCT smut for the NCTzens ;) [COMPLETED]
17.7K 997 22
Hyungwon is a shy boy, who had been living in Seoul for two months. He met some friends, but still felt a little alone. However, things take a seriou...
69.9K 3.4K 23
"I AM STRAIGHT FOR FUCK SAKES!" "I will change that and soon you will call me DADDY when i'm beating your ass with my giant meat" The talented popula...
20.6K 941 13
[completed] Hyungwon put his phone down, and was now even more confused. "Uh.... What is it that you want exactly?" Wonho suddenly pushed Hyungwon d...