Timeless Wish (A Michaeng + t...

Bởi legendarytrash

A girl, wishes for her life, particularly her school life, to be better. Faced with death, an opportunity i... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 -The Normal Days of Chaeyoung
Chapter 2 - Another Chance or Confusion?
Chapter 3 - "You're here!"
Chapter 4 - Let's be friends
Chapter 5 - I'm shy too!
Chapter 6 - Join with me!
Chapter 8 - Mina's everyday life
Chapter 9 - Finding Mina
Chapter 10 - I promise
Chapter 11- A simple thanks
Chapter 12 - We're sorry!

Chapter 7 - Club members????

569 36 7
Bởi legendarytrash

"Emm.. Let me through please. Thank you" She asked Tzuyu and Chaeng to move away from blocking the front door of the clubroom. Chaeng and Tzuyu are shocked!

"Heyya girls! Wahh are you going to join this club? Come in come in!" Another girl comes unnoticed and pulls Tzuyu and Chaeng into the clubroom. Now Chaeng and Tzuyu are double shocked!

"We.. we.. d-didn't.. k-know.. We didn't know that both of you are in this club" Chaeng stutters.

Jihyo stands next to Chaeng and Tzuyu and said "Ah I forgot to mention the other day, this is ... "

"Ah it's okay. Let me introduce myself, Jihyo. I'm Im Nayeon and this oblivious girl here is Yoo Jeongyeon" Nayeon came to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu and gives out her hand to shake.

"Hey, you don't need to say that you arrogant girl" Jeongyeon fired back. She also came to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu and gives out her hand too. Chaeng and Tzuyu can't be anymore confused with what's happening here. Jihyo notices that.

"Nayeon plays the keyboard and piano while Jeongyeon plays the bass guitar. Now our band is complete with you two" Jihyo tries to bring up the mood. Chaeng and Tzuyu shake hands with Nayeon and Jeongyeon. But suddenly Chaeng excuses herself immediately to the toilet. Tzuyu tries to follow her but Jihyo holds her hand before she manages to run away. "Let me talk with Tzuyu for a little while okay guys?" Jihyo brings Tzuyu outside and closes the door.

"Don't worry, they are already in this club for a year already. As long as I am here, they won't touch you nor Chaeng, I promise." Tzuyu looks scared. But she just nods at Jihyo's words. She wants to see Chaeng right away. "Let's wait for Chaeng and I'll reassure you guys again. Trust me okay?" Jihyo holds both of Tzuyu's shoulders and looks at Tzuyu's eyes to make Tzuyu trusts her. Again, Tzuyu just nods.

.

(In the K-ON club room)

"Do you think they are afraid of us?" asked Jeongyeon.

"Obviously. I'm sure they're afraid of you mostly." replied Nayeon.

"Hey, I'm trying to play friendly here. You're the one that gives them the cold shoulder. If anyone is scary, it's you." Jeongyeon tried to defend herself. Nayeon brushes it off with a simple sigh.

"Anyway, we'll just need to tell them that we're not doing anything to them. Also, tell them about the contract too." Jeongyeon just kept quiet, not replying Nayeon.

.

(In the toilet)

Water is running. Chaeyoung is looking at the water as it swirls down into the hole. She already washed her face 4 times or more. She lost count.

'Going against them two? Am I trying to get myself killed? When they had the war in the previous timeline, even the teachers are afraid of getting involved. Their parents hold a lot of power in this town, county or whatsoever. I don't want to get caught up in the mess. Ughhh..'

'But...'

"But if you quit now, you'll never succeed Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung was startled. She looks left and right, no one. She looks into the stalls, no one. She slowly walks outside, afraid.

"Hey! You forgot me already?" Suddenly a face appeared at the mirror where Chaeyoung stands in front of before.

"ATHENA! Oh I'm so glad to see you! Help me please!" Chaeyoung presses her hand towards the mirror, looking very worried. "Jeongyeon and Nayeon is in the same club as me, but I don't think I can take them both at the same time. Their fanclub is big already, I'll die trying to get both of them to myself."

"No no Chaeyoung. You're getting it all wrong. Trust me, you need to stay in the club and get close to both of them. This is a very big opportunity. If you don't take it now, when will you have the chance to see both of them and be close to them at the same time?" Athena tried to give Chaeyoung some moral support.

"Emm.. but I don't know if I can.." Anxiety is consuming her. Too many what ifs in her head. Just like Tzuyu before.

"You can Chaeyoung. Remember our plan? This is just the beginning, and the beginning is usually the hardest part. Get through it, then you can go with the flow. You promised Tzuyu too right? Are you going to leave her?"

"Ahh! I forgot about Tzuyu! What kind of friend am I. I tried to show that I'm strong, but here I am, acting weak." Chaeyoung looks sad. She's disappointed in herself as a friend.

"Go now. Be the person that you inspire to be and stay strong. Besides, I'm right here whenever you need me, right?" Chaeyoung nods with a smile. Athena really helps her when she's in need. Chaeyoung runs back to the club room. Athena still hasn't disappear yet. "Ah Chaeyoung. If only you know what caused the 'war' between Jeongyeon and Nayeon before."

.

.

.

(At the hallway on the way to the dance club room, 30 minutes before)

Momo is talking with Dahyun about what they heard about the dancing clubs in RHS. They are walking to the club room. They saw a few of Nayeon's followers on the opposite of the hallway, walking to the club room too. Momo and Dahyun arrived at the club room first, so they entered right away. Surprised by who's inside, they take slow steps towards the middle of the room.

"Ah Momo and Dahyun. Sit next to Mina there. There aren't many first years apparently. So I hope you guys can stay with us" Sana smiled innocently. Momo and Dahyun surely didn't expect to see Mina there. They sit next to Mina without being too awkward. Then other girls came in. Only 6 first years are joining this year.

Sana is the vice president for the club. She instructed all of the members to learn one specific dance, just a small practice for the club for one month. She also assigned Mina, Momo and Dahyun into one group and another 3 into one other group. They are told to come up with a dance on a song of their choice and to practice for it. The deadline is next three weeks.

Later after the intro and small practice was done, Momo and Dahyun chatted a bit with Sana while Mina went back home immediately. Dahyun wanted to complain a bit, but Momo stops her from doing that. Momo doesn't want to make things worse for Mina already.

.

.

(At the K-ON club room)

Chaeyoung returned back to the club room with a determined face and told Tzuyu that she's okay and she will keep her promise to Tzuyu. Tzuyu felt proud to have a friend like Chaeyoung. Jihyo was relieved too that they decided to stay or else, Jihyo needs to find other club members to make the club running well.

The four of them played a well known instrumental song, (Canon Rock is the song if you guys are curious) and they felt really good that they played really well. They felt a sense of unity and they looked at each other as if they all agreed to go far with this band.

"Ah jinjjaa! You guys played really well. Looks like we found ourselves some good member aren't we Jihyo?" asked Jeongyeon. Jihyo just nods with a very big smile. She's really proud apparently. "Ah let's go to a cafe for some cake! My treat!" shouted Jeongyeon happily. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu looked at each other. They didn't expect it to be this fine. They even managed to talk freely with everyone. When they faced towards Jihyo, Jihyo just gave them a look, the 'I told you so' look with a godly smile.

Surprisingly, Nayeon is following too. But at the counter when Jeongyeon was paying, they two fought. Nayeon said let her pay for herself, but Jeongyeon said just let her pay for the group, it's still club time and it's not wrong to treat the enemy with kindness once in a while. Nayeon just gave Jeongyeon a glare, but she didn't talk back or anything, like she accepted Jeong's kindness but still with coldness.

"Emm.. Nayeon-unnie, I'm sorry if it's a sensitive question but how come you and Jeongyeon-unnie are in good terms in club?" asked Chaeng. She looks like she's brave, but she's holding her hand under the table with Tzuyu's because she's afraid Nayeon might burst out. Tzuyu, the one next to Chaeng, is shocked when Chaeyoung puts her hand on Tzuyu's but Tzuyu grasps it firmly because she's afraid too. At least they can be strong together.

"Wah you're brave aren't you. Alright then, I decided to like you Chaeyoung" Nayeon smiled at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung can't believe she just got on Nayeon's good side just based on that. "We're not fighting because we made a contract for all of us, including our followers. The contract is one, no physical harm is done, two, no destruction of properties and three, peace during club time and formal school events. My taste and Jeongyeon's aren't the same as other girls, but we both still want to play the instruments. That's why."

"So don't worry okay! From now on, both of you are our little sisters! Talented sisters that are professional in playing guitar and drums." said Jeongyeon, grinning, She came with a plate of cake. Tzuyu just looked at Chaeng and they both smiled at each other. Once again, Chaeng didn't expect this kind of luck. They continued to talk and they made votes on what song to practice next.

Suddenly there was a boy wearing a leather jacket, walking with a girl that is wearing a leather jacket too. Jihyo suddenly stood up, giving a shock to everyone.

Does Jihyo know the boy or the girl? Why is she so impulsive this time when she is usually calm and organized? A lot of questions came up to the group minds, unanswered.

.

.

.

(To be continued)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to start my semester this Wednesday! I'll try to make one more chapter before it starts, but for the upcoming chapters, I'll try my best to update once a week.

Until then, I hope you guys can wait and thank you for your support!

Stay tuned!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

257K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
77.8K 2.6K 14
Their life after Twice would be so much different. What could possibly happen when they meet again at the age of late 30? After splitting for nearly...
69K 2.3K 59
Son Chaeyoung is a free spirit but there one secret about her that no know beside her parent. Decided to find her destiny. And destiny bring her to h...
137K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...