WarZone [ Jungkook FF ]

By SugaSimply

WARNING :: rewritting chapters .................. "The fact is that I don't give a fuck about you. You're n... More

Warning
A/N
Teaser
Q&A about the author
Q&A of characters
1
2
III
IV
V
VI
VII
A/N
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
*Cough*
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
So
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII

VIII

1.2K 55 60
By SugaSimply

She hummed, slowly waking up as the sun warmed her face. Slowly, she turned to chase the warm and burried her face onto something confy before sighing of satisfaction.

As the next morning came, Jungkook didn't wake up. He still had his arm wrapped around Y/N's waist and he was still sleeping like an angel. The sunlight didn't bother him at all.

It was so..soft.

Wait.. soft..?

She blinked at this thought.

Soft and warm ?

She leaned back and her eyes widen seeing Jungkook's sleepy face.

He looked in peace.

The sun was hifglighting his face and suddently, she felt amazed.

Her stepbrother was really beautiful.

He should have a girlfriend.

Obviously he had.

She froze at this thought.

And she was..

She looked around in embarassment.

..in his bed.

Was it considered as cheating ?

She felt scared about doing something wrong again and tried to pulled myself away, moving the bed in a loud noise.

She froze.

Shit.

As he heard a clear quite loud noise, he opened his eyes slowly, blinking them repeatedly.

He looked at Y/N and tried to focus his sight.

"What was that noise...?," he asked with a raspy voice.

"I'm still sleepy".

He then rubbed his eyes and yawned, covering his mouth with his hand.

Hearing his raspy voice, she relaxed a little.

It was cute.

So cute.

For the first time, she didn't thought about him as a stranger.

And somehow, it was making her more embarassed.

"I.. hum.. You can go back to sleep." she said without moving.

His hand was still on her waist and she was scared to broke the contact.

Scared that without this, they would avoid each other again.

He shook his head after she suggested him to go back to sleep.

"Now that you're awake, I want to have a normal conversation with you. I won't miss this moment by sleeping it off".

He smiled at her, then he pulled back his arm.

"I'm sorry if you wanted to leave. My arm kept you here for I don't know how long".

She looked away.

"It's okay I just woke up" she said moving back a little.

Y/N was a little surprised by his sudden speech and still felt unconfortable.

Maybe he wanted to say that he wouldn't talk to her anymore ?

Or that she hurted him so bad that he couldn't forgive her ?

Or worse ?

What if he would go live with his father ?

She felt her heart squeezed a little of aprehension and waited for him to talk.

"Good for me, then".

Jungkook was liking that moment of conversation.

He would have wanted to talk with her like that everyday and he just hoped for his wish to come true.

"Before getting up ... May I know why you wanted to sleep with me? Is there a reason?"

She bited her inner cheeks.

"I didn't want.. to be alone.." she finally admit, embarassed.

He smiled and he poked her cheek with his finger, lightly.

"You did the right thing".

He then sat up on the bed.

"Are you going to sleep with me tonight as well? I don't want to be alone either".

She smiled a little and nodded, still laying on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"But only because you don't wanna be alone too" she justified herself quickly turning to him.

Bad idea.

She found herself face to his and quickly turned to back faced him.

"I'm going to take a shower." she mumbled standing up.

Fuck.

They were really close.

She thought about Jennie's reaction if she'd knew Y/N slept onto his bed.

A shiver ran through her body and she speed up to slided under the warm water with a sigh of satisfaction.

"Well, is there another reason if not that?," he asked, chuckling.

"Thank you for not letting me sleep alone".

The moment she turned around, showing her back after facing him, his expression saddened a little.

"Okay. Go".

When she was already into the bathroom, Jungkook got out of his room and walked downstairs.

He should have changed of clothes, but he was too lazy to do it.

He needed a shower.

As soon as he reached the living room, he headed to the kitchen and the first thing he did was sitting on a chair, waiting for Y/N.

She quickly took a shower and wrapped a towel around her body, humming a random song as she peeked into the bedroom to see if Jungkook was in or not.

He wasn't.

Y/N quietly walked to her room and changed before walking downstairs, rubbing her wet hair with the previous towel.

Seeing him sitting on a chair, she frowned.

"There is nothing to eat ?"

Hearing Y/N's voice, he turned towards her.

"I was waiting for you to come and make pancakes".

He placed his elbow on the table and rested his head ont the palm of his hand.

"The other day, when you went to the party, I ate one of them and they tasted pretty good".

The girl bited her inner cheeks, turning in a light red.

"T-that wasn't for you." she mumbled before taking out flour, eggs milk and all.

Opening a cupboard, she tried to catch a bowl but failed.

Y/N sighed of frustration.

Being small wasn't always something fun.

Suddently, she felt a pair of arms around her waist lifting her up.

Her eyes widen a little in surprised, and she felt his skin burning hers.

She quickly grabbed the bowl, holding it against herself as she praid mentally for him to put her down.

Feeling the ground under her feet again, the young girl looked away nibbling her lower lip.

"Thank you" she finally let escape before walking to the table to cook.

She could still feel his warmth overing her.

Y/N turned to ask him something but stopped in the middle of her move.

She walked to the cupboard, grabbing a whip and walked back to the melt.

She could feel it.

Her cheeks burning at the sensations that ran through her body at this moment.

And it wasn't right.

As soon as she reached for the bowl, he put her down and went back sitting on his chair.

"You're welcome".

When she turned to him, he would have wanted to keep talking to her, therefore he parted his lips to let out a sound, but he didn't know what to say.

He didn't wished to bring back what had happened the day before; he prefered staying silent and just look at her while she was busy cooking.

She started humming a song a long moment and turned to Jungkook before stopping singing.

Did she just.. sang in front of him ?

She froze more.

What the hell was she doing..?

"Wich chocolate you want?" the girl asked feeling embarassed.

She didn't want to put one he could dislike.

Since he didn't have anything to do, he was all focused on Y/N.

He quietly listened to her humming a song and he was enjoying it without saying a word.

"The one you want," he answered right after she asked her question.

"I don't mind any kind of chocolate, so I'll just take the one you'll use for yours".

She nodded and put some black chocolate to the melt before cooking it.

She rubbed her palm against her pants nervously before smiling.

"I love cookies so much."

She felt her smile slowly becoming widen and turned to Jungkook happily.

"Next time let's buy cookie too!"

Her smile faded away as Jennie's face crossed her mind.

"Ah.."

Y/N let her hands fall back on her laps.

True that she couldn't.

She looked down a minute in silence before raising it again.

"Homemade are better anyway" she said faking an enjoyed voice.

"I love cookies too".

When she turned to him smiling widely, he thought he was dreaming.

He finally was seeing her lips curving into a smile.

A true smile.

He thought he had never seen anything more beautiful than that.

"Yes, let's buy them," he agreed, feeling quite happy about it.

But as soon as her smile faded all of a sudden, he immediately stood up from the chair and looked at her with a worried expression.

"No, please, Y/N, smile. Just like you did before. Don't get sad suddenly like this. Let me see your smile".

She shook her head even if his words touched her deeply in a way.

"I can't smile whenever I want. It doesn't work like this."

The girl nibbled her lower lip.

"I used to buy cookies at Jin's café with Jennie" she let escape to explain her sudden change of mood.

The alarm rang and she turned it off before putting out the cookies.

Y/N laughed awkwardly at the silent.

"Sorry, I just broke the mood"

He just stood there, listening to her speaking bitterly about her -maybe- friend.

He wanted to do something, but he didn't know what.

Actually, the only way he could have been of help, at least a bit, was if he had become Jennie's boyfriend.

Or worst of all, if he had disappeared from Y/N's life.

But he couldn't.

He cared too much about her.

"You didn't break the mood. I know you're still suffering for her. What you two had passed because of me is not easy to erase".

He took a step towards her.

"I know you think you shouldn't have slept in my bed because I'm the guy Jennie loves, but you didn't do anything wrong. You're my step sister, Y/N".

His words hit her like a train.

That's true.

They were stepbrother.

_______________________________________

.........

*scream* JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING !

*cough*

I'm sorry if the ff is long to start but we wanted to do something real and not like *bump into each other* *fall in love* *have baby* *leave happy forever*

You got what I mean

Sometimes I forgot to save the other author's ( Priscilla ) answer so I'm staring at my screen for hours being like "what the hell is happening between this and this" and then writting something because I HAVE TO.

*sigh*

And it'll happen again.

WARNING !

For the smut parts ( mean a lot *cough* ) I'll not warn.

I'll just put a "." after the title like "XXV." instead of just "XXV".

For people who don't read author's note, the surprise will be all your fault, don't say I didn't warn.

Where are you guys coming from ? How old are you ?

I'm curious about it and since they'll be a lot of kinky things I want to know how many this ff will shock *laugh*

Have a good day or night~

-Jayne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 260 28
She is darkness, he is light. They say darkness vanishes when the sun shines, but that's a lie. The light blazes so fiercely that it blinds, hiding t...
180K 12.2K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
179K 5.5K 46
"You know what jungkook... just leave me alone..." "No hyung... you know that i cant do that specially because~" "NO!!! I told you i will not... wil...
231K 6.7K 96
"You can't do this Jungkook! Just leave, I'll forget about you eventually" "Oh, you'll forget me huh?" His eyes stare right into my soul, "I don't be...