The streets

By Madcass

Losing your parents is hard. Nearly being kicked out of the house with an older brother is harder. But throug... More

Prolouge
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Author's Note
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 5

1.4K 55 25
By Madcass

Hey guys,

Sorry for not posting in ages. Thanks for being patient about it too. I just wanted to say a huge THANK-YOU to everyone of my fans. If you read One night thank-you so much for reading it! 1,019 reads on One night! If you haven't read it I hope you read it and enjoy it, as well as my other story Last chance. Thanks for reading guys :) 

Thank-you to Sianie1990 for the amazing cover to the side :)

Happy readings,

Madcass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited for Chris and Kye out the front of the school like I always, leant against the cool light pole while humming to myself. I’m bored out of my brains and they are taking forever!

“Hey babe, see you tonight” whispered Jack while running his fingertips across my cheek.

I pull away disgusted by his touch and prayed that those slow pokes would get a move on. As if hearing my prayer Kye decided to grace us with his presence and pulled me away from Jack.

“Let’s go” he said through clenched teeth.

We started walking, we Kye walking and me being dragged out of the school grounds. Kye let out a deep breath and released his grip on my wrist.

“Chris had to go and pick up Brook” sighed Kye.

“Oh so is he meeting us at the usual place?” I asked.

“Yeah he’s just going to take her home. Pat should be home by then to take care of her”

I just nodded and let out a sigh. Brooke is Chris’ six year old sister. She is a spitting image of Chris but in a little girl’s body. She has the same chocolate brown hair that cascades down to her shoulders in curls, hypnotizing blue eyes that were just so adorable and were framed by thick, dark lashes. She was like the little sister I never had and I loved her to pieces. Pat, or as I like to call him, Patty, is Chris’ and Brook’s older brother. He just turned nineteen and helps out when their mum is working.  

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn’t realize we had arrived at our hang out. Warm, familiar arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I whipped around to meet Chris’ blue eyes.

“Hey Allie” he smiled.

His deep voice vibrated through his chest that I was crushed against.

“Hey Chrissy, how’s Brooke and Patty?” I asked while pulling away.

“They’re both good. Brooke has been asking when she will see you next” he laughed.

“Tell her I’ll stay the night on the weekend”

“She’ll be happy to hear that”

“Oi you two! You ready to go?” laughed the other guys.

“I am. Not sure is Chrissy boy is though” I joked.

“Hey! I was born ready” scowled Chris.

He pulled my hood down over my face and I let out a laugh before attempting to mess his blonde hair up. Noticed I said attempting, unfortunately for me Chris is as tall as a tree. I only reach his shoulder.

“I will grow one day and your hair with not be safe” I warned.

“Yeah and that will be the day pigs fly” smirked Chris before walking over to talk to Josh.

I pulled my hood back and shot a glare as Chris back. I was the only girl in my group, but I wasn’t fazed. I owe these guys so much and they allow me to dance with them. Josh, Blake, Kye, Chris and myself were the only members of the crew. Several have tried to become new additions to our crew, but no one is ever mind blowing, they are all good dancers but they just don’t have that spark in their eye when they dance.

“So the battle is at the Bay, we’re gonna need to head off soon” explained Kye.

We all nodded and made our way out to where Chris had parked his car. We normally walk but the bay would take us like two hours to get to. Ok well maybe not two hours, but it would take a long time to get there.

We pulled up at a deserted looking area and got out. Loud music filled my ears as we drew closer and closer to where the other crew was waiting for us. Yet again I was the only girl. I let out a sigh and tugged my hood over my face while slowing down my pace. Sometimes I get intimidated by being the only girl, some past crews we’ve versed haven’t been very…polite to me, to say nicely.

“You’ll be fine” whispered Kye in my ear before walking a head of the group.

“Allie there you are babe!” smirked Jack.

A shiver ran down my spine when he said my name and made me feel like hurling. I shakily unzipped my hoodie and pulled my hood down.

“Bought a little audience did we?” snickered a blue eyed guy while looking at me smugly.

“No actually the bought me here to kick your ass” I smirked at him with a sudden boost of confidence.

“As if I would ever lose to a girl!” he spat.

“Shut up and prepare to loose” boomed Kye while pulling me over to our crew.

“He is so going down” I muttered.

****

Music blasted as I closed my eyes and began to dance. I moved and twisted to the best I could, determine to show him I was just as good as he was. Never again would he or his crew underestimate me. I blocked everything out apart from the music and just moved in time with the beat. Hips twisting and head whipping as I moved as one with the music. The music eventually faded into silence and I flicked my hair out of my eyes. A slight sweat covered my body from my dance and I felt the adrenaline pumping through my veins, slowly dying down. I strutted up to the blue eyed guy and got really close to his face.

“Top that” I hissed in his ear and pulled his hoodie over his head before strutting back to my crew.

A string of curses called behind me as well as my crew calling out too. I laughed as I was enveloped into a hug by my crew. Chris slipped his arm around my waist and I gratefully rested my head on his muscular shoulder.

“You showed him” chuckled Chris, his shoulders shaking slightly.

“Yeah I did, didn’t I?”

“Speak of the devil” muttered Chris.

Blue eyes began to dance to the music with a smug look on his face. He had great potential but looked so stiff and like he wasn’t enjoying it. A harsh breeze blew my hair around and I pulled my hoodie up. He continued to dance becoming drenched in sweat. His eyes locked with mine and he walked over to me and Chris. His warm breath tickled my ear as he lent in close and kissed my neck. I stiffened and felt him grin before pulling back slightly.

“Take that baby” he whispered before kissing my cheek.

“Back off Ryan!” snarled Chris while pushing him away.

Ryan walked back to his group leaving me and a raging Chris alone. Chris shoved away from me shaking slightly before taking the stage.  He began to dance amazingly and I could see his stress slowly fading away. He ended his dance then took his spot back beside me, all anger gone but still with a glare in his eyes aimed at Ryan. Some blonde kid began to dance and it was like he was a magnet. I couldn’t look away; he mesmerized me with the twists and turns of his body. I watched in awe as Blondie danced, he was freaking amazing! The music ended and I snapped out of his trance. He walked back to his group, no comments what so ever. 

“Chris I'm feeling tired and James is going to kill me if I’m not home within the next hour” I yawned.

“Ok I’ll drive you home” he smiled gently.

“Later guys I'm out” I smiled lazily before hugging them individually and shooting the other crew a dirty glare.

Ryan began to walk over with a devilish smirk on his face.

“Bye babe” he said then pressed his lips to mine, grabbing my face in the process.

I gripped his shoulders and tried to shove him away.

“Get off her to moron!” yelled Kye.

Ryan was yanked off of me by the guys and began to be hit repeatedly.

I ran away as fast as I could with tears streaming down my face. HOW DARE HE! I stopped around the corner and tried to take calming breathes. I felt a presence behind me before a hand slipped onto my shoulder and turn me into a hard chest.

“Hey, shh you’re ok” soothed a deep, husky voice.

I sniffled and looked up meeting gorgeous emerald green eyes.  

“What do you want Blondie?” I mumbled while stepping out of his embrace.

“Blondie?” he snorted.

“Well whatever your name is” I hissed.

“Henry. I just wanted to catch you before you ran to far away” he explained.

“Why?”

“I just wanted to ask if you attended some dance academy or something, you dance amazingly” he smiled.

“No i taught myself with the help of my crew”

“Wow” he sighed in astonishment.

“It’s not anything special” I huffed while turning and began to walk back to where Chris parked his car.

“Have you ever considered a scholarship?” he asked falling into step with me.

“Yeah I’ve thought and dreamt about it, but reality got to me. I’m not dance school material”

“You’re joking right, you’re amazing…” he paused.

“Allison” I said blankly.

“Well Allison you’re an amazing dancer and I will be picking you up tomorrow to take to an audition for Walsh performing school of the arts dance section” he beamed.

“WHAT!?” I screamed in disbelief.

Are my ears disseating me or did he just say I have an audition for Walsh academy?

“I’m Cedric Walsh’s son and I think you could benefit us” he said while pulling out a card.

“Call me tomorrow” he winked before leaving me standing near Chris’ car with my mouth hanging open in disbelief.  

“Holy crap” I muttered to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...