Stop Hiding

By Laylania_Horlinson

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~... More

Description
Prologue
Dreams {1}
BriLiam Thoughts {2}
This Can't Be Real {3}
Mine {4}
Movies and Maybe A Little More {5}
Alone, ish {6}
1 Thing 2 Do, 3 Words 4 You {7}
I'm Home {8}
Doctors Office {9}
I Can't Loose You {10}
Thank You {11}
You and I {12}
Let Them {13}
Let's Talk {14}
Surprise Boys {15}
Fever.... Right? {16}
W-What? H-How? Oh No....
Help Me {18}
Secrets {19}
We Should Tell Him {20}
It All Comes Crashing Down {21}
-1 {22}
It's my fault {22.5}
Come Back To Me {23}
So.... What are we..? {24}
Please Niall {25}
Wonderwall {26}
Hold on {27}
Hello There {28}
Rehabilitation and Release {30}
Sexy Little Liers {31}
Swimming In Blood {32}
Date Night pt. 1 Lirry {33}
Date Night pt. 2 Nouis {34}
Again {35}
Where Dreams Come True {36}
Epilogue!!
THANK YOU!!!

Recreation for Lirry {29}

145 7 0
By Laylania_Horlinson

((Did you guys see all the things Louis was saying about Niall -on Twitter- and his song? I know i read into everything, but it just melted my heart!))

Louis' PoV.

The sun is starting to set, and I can tell Niall is getting tired. We've been talking non-stop, and catching up since Niall woke up this morning.

After a moment of silence, Niall speaks.

"You guys should go home and rest."

"You sure?" Harry asks.

"Yeah. I'll still be here tomorrow." Niall smiles. Harry and Liam says their goodbyes and exit the room.

Niall looks up at me. "That means you too." I shake my head.

"I'm staying here Ni."

"Louis. I can see the dark circles under your eyes from this other side of the room. You look exhausted! Go home and sleep in a bed." Niall urges me on.

"No. I'm not going  home until you can too." Niall sighs defeated.

"Can you lay with me then?" Niall asks quietly as he shuffles over making room for me.

I move next to Niall, wrapping my arms around him. He rests his head on my chest, snuggling close to me.

"I'm so in Love with you Niall Horan." I say and I kiss his head.

"And I'm so in love with you Louis Tomlinson." He whispers. I can hear Niall's breathing slow down. I watch as Niall exhales with a cute puff each time.

I notice it's now dark. I close my eyes, getting a much needed peaceful sleep for the first time in 3 months.

Liam's PoV.

Harry and I make it home. As soon as he closes the door, I push him against it.

He gasps as his back comes into contact with the door.

((Small bit of SMUT here. You might  want to slip it, you might not. It's up to you, I won't judge. Just skip to more bold print))

I press my lips against Harry's in a hungry kiss. He kisses back.

Before I know it, We are both naked in my room. Harry in underneath me on my bed.

I'm about to enter him when he stops me.

"Wait!" I look at Harry. He looks a bit nervous.

"What is it? do you not want this? I can stop." I says smiling down at him to let him know it's ok.

"No I do want this. It wouldn't be my first time but Liam... I'm a carrier. You need to use a condom." I mentally slap myself.

how could I forget my boyfriend is a carrier?

"Right! be right back"

I quickly run into the bathroom, and open the third drawer. Surely enough, there is a condom and a tube of lube. Haha that rhymed.

I go back to Harry, both items in hand. I slip the condom on and put some lube on my hand.

I smirk at harry, as I run my hand up and down Harry's member painfully slow.

I stop abruptly making Harry frown.

"Liam. I swear to god you will Fuck me now or i will Fuck you up. I'm a power sub, but when i want i can be the most dominant person in the world." Harry grits through his teeth.

I nod quickly, surprised by Harry. I look down as i enter him with a quick thrust making him arch his back and moan out loud.

---------

With one final thrust, I release my load in the condom. Harry's moans still echoing in the room for a moment.

((the Smut part over!!! Chapter is clean now!!!))

I pull out of Harry, throw away the condom, and lay next to my boyfriend. We both panted heavily trying to catch our breaths from our previous activities.

I link hands with Harry, intertwining our fingers. I feel Harry cuddle up next to me.

"I feel sticky." Harry mumbles into my chest. I laugh and kiss his forehead.

"Go take a shower." He nods and slides out of bed. I miss his company immediately. I hear the shower running, and soon it turns off.

Harry walks back in my room funny clothed.

"I'm gonna go take a shower too." I say as I walk towards him. He frowns at me. "What is it, Haz?"

"You could have showered with me." he pouts making me coo.

"Awe. You're adorable."  I laugh making him blush.

I lean down and whisper in his ear "Once a submissive, always a submissive." I lick his ear lightly, leaving him in the doorway of my room, flustered.

I chuckle as I walk down the hallway, but stop when I get pushed up against the wall.

I look to see Harry in front of me. A mischievous smirk playing his lips.

Harry presses his chest against mine and holds my hands above my head.

He grinds on me while sucking on my neck, making me moan. I go to pull him closer, but he tightens his grip on my hands.

Surprisingly he only needs one hand to hold me still, and his other dancing around my hip.

Harry slips his hand under the shirt I slipped on in bed, and he starts to trace little patterns with his nimble finger tips.

I close my eyes. I moan loudly and Harry finds my sweet spot. He continued to grind on me. I can feel myself starting to get hard.

Suddenly it stops.

I open my eyes to see Harry walking down the hall.

"Harry!" I shout after him. He turns around walking backwards, an evil smirk plastered on his face.

He raises his arms to his sides, "Who's the dom now!" Harry turns back around.

"Don't worry babe" he says "you can still be the dominant one. I don't mind."

"Where are you going?" I call out.

"I'll pick up some food, I'm hungry. Go shower. I should be back sometime after you're out." I hear the front door close after.

Now it's my turn to be flustered.

"Tease" I mutter under my breath, a playful smile soon forms even though he can't see me.

-----

Just as I'm about to get a drink of water, the door opens. Harry walks in, 2 bags of takeout in his hands.

"Hey babe!" he greets me with a kiss on the cheek.

"You're a tease you know that?" I say as I pull out a burger from the bag Harry handed to me 

He smiles innocently at me from across the kitchen island.

"I told you I can be dominant. I just prefer to be the sub in a relationship." Harry snickers.

I kiss his forehead and make my way to the living room. 

Harry's PoV.

I follow Liam to the living room, with my food in my hand.

I snuggle close to Liam when we sit down 

I look up and give him a cheeky smile. "I love you Mr. Payne."

Liam chuckles as he kisses my nose. "I also have a strong and deep attraction and affection towards you too, Mr. Styles."

I snuggle up to Liam, a smile on my face, and a flutter in my heart.

I'm meant to be with Liam.

I can just tell.

I know it's him, and him Only.

A/N:

Word Count:
1172

Heyyyy!!!

What did you think of the chapter??

I know, I know, It's 95% Lirry and 5% Nouis, but I thought I'd do something a bit different. I promise next chapter will be Nouis, and it may or may not contain smut, we'll see I guess. Just saying.

Ok, so Louis, Niall, and Harry are going to be at the iHeartRadio festival, and I'm so excited. Idk much about the  iHeartRadio festival, so is there a channel it plays on or something? and what channel?

Anyway, I hope you guys have an extraordinary day!! 💙💙

- Laylania xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
404K 15.5K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
564K 18K 50
What is Love at first sight? Getting butterflies in your stomach or having your palms sweat buckets? What defines it, and is it even possible to happ...
1.7K 66 24
DON'T READ! IT'S BAD. JUST A WARNING..... How it starts: A dream relationship? Literally. She dreams about a boy, a boy she doesn't know. And every...