Agent Alaska (Red vs Blue)

Von Spartan_Abby_Wren

[BOOK 1 OF AGENT ALASKA SERIES] Agent Alaska is known as the first Freelancer in the Project... and also the... Mehr

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue
Book 2 sneek peek
A/N

Chapter 16

2K 39 1
Von Spartan_Abby_Wren

Secured Facility 
Present Day

"Why?" Beta asks in alarm.

"There is a possibility that Epsilon will use his memories of Tex to finally put her to rest. And that includes you" I explain to her. "If you shut down, you won't be affected because you can't give a command to something that isn't even on." 

Beta was silence for a moment. Then very quietly she said, "Ok." 

"I promise I will turn you back on once this is all over and it's safe." 

She gives me a nod and shuts herself down.

I quickly checked over all of my equipment. Everything looked to be in working order.

I take a deep breath and looked at the open door in the building.

Well.. time to meet some old friends.

***

Mother of Invention
Many years ago

"Tex said that she needs to see us at the Observation Deck." He says.

I shrug. "Alright then."

I let him lead the way to the Observation Deck where Tex was chilling on my sofa.

"Good you came." Tex gestures us over to her. I sit down on the sofa with her while York pulls up a chair nearby.

"So.. what do you need?" York asked.

"Alaska already knows but I'm leaving." She says.

"Leaving? As in leaving the Project?"

"Yes. Did you read the files I sent you?" Tex continues.

"It was.. enlightening."

"Which is why I called you two up here. I wanted to ask if any of you would be willing to help me with freeing the Alpha."

There was silence in the room for a moment as our minds processed was Tex was asking. Leaving the Project, only to comeback to save the A.I. I once had.

"How would the plan go?"

"If you're both on board, Alaska and I will leave the Project. It would be a big deal to them since we are their toughest Agents and their main "experiments." After a few small attacks, we hit them hard with the main objective to free Alpha. York, you would stay here until main attack to not raise suspicion."

"I'm in." I say. "I'd like to deal some damage to the people who betrayed my trust."

"If she's in, I'm in too." York adds.

"Then it's settled." Tex says getting up before addressing me. "We leave tonight."

~~~

Alarms were blaring off.. thanks to my bright brother: York.

"Great job York." Tex commented.

"I swear this never happens to me." He tries to defend himself.

"I'm sure you say that to all the ladies." Tex smirks while I'm trying not to laugh.

"Seriously, I'm way better at this than it seems."

I open my private comm to Tex. "Yea... keep telling yourself that York."

"To be honest." Tex quietly laughs.

It's been a couple of days, maybe weeks, since Tex and I left the Project. The Director has labeled us as threats and just like CT, their hunting us down.

But they didn't expect us to come back and attack them for a change.

"Hey, I think York and I can take it from here. You should stop by the Armory to stock up on some equipment and ammo. Maybe take some extra shotgun shells for your brother if you run into him." Tex suggests.

"Sounds good." I reply, looking at her.

She nods and turns off the comm.

"Going to the Armory. See you guys later." And with that, I pull out my sniper and run into the hallway. I take a left and a bunch of other directions until I finally see the door to the Armory.

A group of soldiers were guarding the entrance and see me running at them. They lift their guns to shoot but it was too late. I snipe them all in the head before they could even shoot a single bullet.

I feel bad but they were about to attack me so I don't feel as bad.

I quickly unlock/hack through the door and finally entered the Armory.. where the alarm also goes off.

"This is when Tex says I'm so much like my brother." I mutter. I grab extra clips of SMG and Sniper ammo, along with some Shotgun ammo for when I run into York. I also grab more enhancements: invisibility, healing unit, light shield, armor color distortion, thrusters to add into my armor, grav boots, enhanced motion trakcer, and Strength Boost.

Of course, I need an A.I. to run half of the equipment, but I can redesigned them later to make the work without one. I check around the Armory and notice what looks to be a lightsaber from Star Wars, hanging on the wall. I walk around a table, take it off the wall, and lit it. The blade shone white. Like pure white. I'm definitely taking this even though I have no idea how to use it.

"Alaska, meet me at the bridge. That's where we can get the Alpha." Tex orders over team comms.

"Roger that. I'm on my way." I replied.

I clip it to my side and finish installing the thrusters on my suit. After triple-checking everything, I made my way out of the Armory.. only until I picked up someone around the corner on my motion trackers.

I quickly switch my Sniper to my double SMG and stopped at the edge of the corner. I take a deep breath and turned the corner with my SMGs raised.

"Tiger? Is that you?"

I lowered my guns at the sound of his voice before raising them again. "Who's side are you on Washington?"

"Who's side? Alaska, what's going on?" He asks.

"You don't know?" I say in disbelief. "CT was right. The Director has broken major laws and done some crazy things that sooner or later we Freelancers are going to pay for it. Tex, York, North, and I are here to attempt to stop him."

I put my SMGs away. "You can come with us and we can explain everything or you can stay here. Just know wthat whatever you choose, you can't go back." I informed him.

"I already know everything the Director did." Wash says catching me by surprise. "Epsilon gave me most of the Director's memories including his mistakes."

"Then you'll come with us right?" I asked hopefully.

"No."

I take a step back. No?

"It would be nice to go with you guys. But I know that if I stay, I can do more damage later on." He tells me. "Trust can go a long way 'laska and it can be used."

"Yea.. it can.."

"ALASKA, I NEED YOU AT THE BRIDGE NOW!" Tex yells in my comm.

"Working on it. Just ran into a small problem." I reply.

"Well fix it and get to the bridge!"

Suddenly, anti-gravity was turned on and everything started to float including me and Wash.

I quickly teleport back to the ground and turn on my grab boots with Wash unfortunately keeps floating.

"Alaska, I don't want to stay but I have to. I'm sorry.." He apologizes.

Sorry doesn't win battles..

This is why I shouldn't have gotten into a relationship with him.

Because I love him.

And now I'm going to lose him.

I look at him. It's probably going to be the last time I'm going to see him so I may as well give him a name to remember.

"It's Abby." I say before sprinting off to the Bridge.

[Edited]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

99.3K 3.1K 195
Follow Ash and his explosive experiments as he goes through adventures with his friends on Red Team and those Dirty Blues. Season 1-10 (I don't own a...
4.9K 151 31
[Book II of the Agent Delaware Storyline] Del has found a new family in a group of Simulation Troopers called the Reds and Blues. Just when he was s...
20.7K 422 23
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Upon the destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues settle into Valhalla, but Donut arrived with a message...
28.1K 552 25
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! In search of information on the Omega A.I., Agent Washington has only one moderately reliable source for that info, t...