Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Untameable

2K 97 58
By friking-awsom-kitten

Sheldonnn. I know i already drew him once but this is another version of him. Is it better?

   Chelsea grinned crazily as she held on to Danny's dog. Melissa screamed behind her. As if they were going to fall.

Chelsea laughed. She loved the feel of the wind an the rush of adrenaline. She wondered how it would feel on a pegasus.

She looked behind her but the others had already disappeared behind green swirls. Instead she looked at Melissa.

"You ok?" Chelsea laughed, finding the girl's pale face amusing.

Melissa glared halfheartedly. "No. Can't we slow down a bit?"

Chelsea shook her head. "You kidding. This is amazing. Hey, you, dog!"

Melissa rolled her eyes. "I think Danny said his name was Leroy."

"Hey Leroy. Can we go faster. You do know where to go right?"

Leroy grunted as he bounded from another island.

Melissa snorted. "Do you realize you're talking to a non sentient ghost? He can't understand you."

Chelsea huffed. "Of course he can. Right Leroy?"

Leroy growled and Chelsea grinned victoriously. "See?"

Melissa smiled and shook her head. Then she noticed their pace. "We're going too slow."

Chelsea frowned. "I thought you didn't want to go faster?"

"Well yeah but I think we should get back as soon as we can. Tell him to go a little faster."

There wasn't a need to, because Leroy suddenly stopped.

Melissa frowned. "Why did he stop. This is like the opposite of what we want right now."

Leroy was bobbing up and down on a door. He shuffled around and sniffed. Then, as if coming to a conclusion, hung in front of it.

He looked back at Chelsea and huffed at the door.

Chelsea blinked. "What. You want me to open it?" He didn't respond, obviously. Just whined and scratched the door.

Chelsea hesitantly grabbed the doorknob. Melissa's eyes widened. "Chelsea no."

It was too late. Curiosity had taken over the girl. She grinned. "Chelsea yes." She turned the knob and Leroy slipped in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls stared around in wonder. They were at a beach.

The sun was high in the sky as Leroy dug his claws in the sand. Palm trees surrounded them and the sea splashed loudly.

The girls were to enraptured to notice the portal they had gone through close behind them.

Chelsea saw a camp, were humans wandered about. They were dark skinned and burned by the sun. They seemed to be in the middle of lunch when the monster with two girls on his back ran by.

The humans gaped.

Chelsea smiled and waved subconsciously. A little boy waved back.

Then she saw a green circle appear in front of them. Leroy jumped in without hesitation and they disappeared.

They appeared at what looked to be another part of the Ghost Zone.

Chelsea took a deep breath. "Wow," she grinned.

Melissa blinked. "What...was that?"

The other shook her head. "No idea. Let's do it again."

Leroy ignored them as he took turns and jumped as if he knew exactly where to go. Chelsea realized that he probably did.

He stopped and she looked down. Yep, another door. She smiled and turned the knob, wondering where they were going to this time.

Snowstorm.

The only word playing around in the girls' heads was 'white'.

It being the only thing they could see. They crouched low into Leroy's fur, who didn't even shiver.

Before they knew it, the cold was gone. They looked up in relief but that quickly faded when they saw where they were.

"Holy shit a stadium." Melissa gasped.

It was huge. The seats were filled with fans and Melissa glanced around to find out they had barged in the middle of a soccer game.

The ball had just been kicked by the goaly when they appeared.

It flew through the air and landed right on Chelsea's lap. She grabbed it on instinct before she realized what she was holding. She grinned and held it up.

Leroy bounded across the field. Dodging and phasing through many players.

Chelsea noticed another portal open before them. She quickly threw the ball as hard as she could and held her fists up as she saw it roll pass a flabbergasted goaly. "GOAAAAAAL!!!!"

They were back in the Ghost Zone.

Chelsea whooped loudly. Melissa couldn't help but laugh.

"That- was hilarious," the redhead choked out.

Leroy snorted at the girls. He kept jumping over rocks.

Chelsea and Melissa aww'd every time they passed a door.

Suddenly the air of the Ghost Zone seemed to rip open in front of them. Leroy jumped in as if he knew it was going to happen.

Once inside, however, he paused and sniffed the air around him.

They girls took this time to look around.

It was a big room with benches on the sides. A few closets stood on one side but what had the girls in shock were the boys.

Chelsea covered her eyes when she realized where they were. Boy's locker room.

Halfnaked boys everywhere.

One of the guys screamed and covered his chest. Someone else threw some pants at them.

Melissa went beet red.

Leroy sniffed and phased out the door, probably scarring the boys for life. The girls shouted their apologies as they left.

Leroy kept running through walls. He paused in a classroom and Melissa gasped.

They were in math.

"Melissa?!" A friend who wasn't chosen for the trip gaped.

The redhead smiled nervously and waved. "Uuh. Hi. Don't tell anyone."

Chelsea grinned. "Sup."

A portal opened on the wall and they jumped into it.

Melissa breathed a sigh of relief when they appeared in the Ghost Zone. "Let's never do that again."

Chelsea laughed. "You kidding me? That was amazing. I know you liked it."

Melissa smiled. "Alright yeah it was fun." She suddenly spotted a familiar building. "The prison."

Chelsea blinked. She looked up and sure enough, there floated a big island with the prison on it. She shivered. "Shouldn't it take us...how long did you say?"

"Four hours."

"Four hours to get here? I don't think we've been gone for even half an hour. But we're almost there."

Melissa unconsciously rubbed the bracelet around her arm. The souvenir she had gotten from the place they were passing by. "I don't think Tucker counted on Leroy going through the doors."

Chelsea frowned. "You're saying he took a few shortcuts?"

"Looks like it." Melissa nodded.

They were both relieved when they passed by the island and nobody had come barging out to imprison them again.

They didn't go through any doors for the rest of the trip.

Without anything remotely exciting going on Chelsea leaned forward and lay over Leroy's back and neck. He moved a lot and it was uncomfortable but she stayed that way. Playing and watching Leroy's fur move.

Melissa hummed a song to pass time by as she looked around at her surroundings.

Finally a familiar island came into sight.

Princess Dorathea's kingdom.

The two watched as Leroy bounded closer and landed by the fields where ghosts were cultivating their food.

The workers didn't take well to them trampling on their seeds an send them out.

So we find Chelsea and Melissa looking around the town as Leroy trotted to the castle.

They were surprised by the way the town was rebuilding itself. Almost half the burnt houses were taken down and had made way for new ones. And that in only two days. The ghosts were back in their stands and shouting at the top of their voices, trying to sell their goods.

Melissa smiled and waved at ghosts passing by while Chelsea gaped at the people working on houses.

They crossed the bridge and dismounted.

They passed the doors and tried to find the dragon princess through the crowd. When they couldn't, they decided to stand on one side. Out of the way of the many servants and townspeople walking around.

Finally they spotted the princess' blond braid and blue dress. They quickly pushed their way towards her, trying to get her attention.

Dora heard shouts and turned to see Danny's big monster pet bulk out of the crowd of ghosts. She wondered what the pet would do here. Where was Danny?

Two human girls appeared in view as they waved at her.

Dora made her way to them and shushed them before they could say anything. She motioned for them to follow her and walked into a side room. There were much less ghosts here but the few that were, were extremely busy.

Dora smiled apologetically. "Everyone is very busy trying to restore the town."

Melissa nodded. "We understand. So umm I don't know if you remember us. My name is Melissa and this is Chelsea. We were in that human group that came to see your castle." Melissa's eyes cleared. "Wait. You know Danny right?"

Dora nodded cautiously. "What makes you think that?"

Chelsea gasped when she caught on. "Cuz he's the halfa that helped you trap the dragon."

Dora looked positively shocked. How could they know this? The fact that they knew Danny was a halfa meant bad news. "Did something happen to Danny?"

Melissa shook her head. Then nodded. "Well yeah. He almost died but he's fine now."

Dora blinked. "Alright then?"

Chelsea went straight to the point. "Thing is. Some time guy told me something's gonna happen and I have to get Blackjack and return as soon as possible so we can save everyone from that something that time guy said was gonna happen."

Dora rubbed her cheek, feeling completely lost. "What?"

Melissa clarified. "There was a ghost, not sure what his name was...Watchy...Lockman, something like that. Anyways he told Chelsea to train the alicorn we left here in our last visit and bring it back to help with something. He didn't say what."

Dora nodded. "Aha. But," she frowned. "Who is this 'Watchy'?"

Melissa pursed her lips. "He is very vague about everything."

Dora's eyes cleared. "Ah. You mean Clockwork?"

Melissa nodded. "Yeah that guy. So can you help us?"

Dora paused and inspected Chelsea closely. "I am not sure if you will be able to train the alicorn. We have tried to tame him but he only has one master, Fright Knight." She clapped her hands. "But if Clockwork says you can, then we might as well try. Your death will have been foreseen anyway."

Chelsea paled.

Dora laughed and patted her shoulder. "I am joking, Chelsea." She left the room. "Please follow me."

The two girls followed, rather freaked out.

They went outside and eventually came to what looked to be stables. Many horses neighed at them as they passed by.

Chelsea was sparkling. "Oh my goodness. So many. They're beautiful."

Melissa smiled. "I'm guessing you're a horse person?"

Chelsea didn't say anything. She just grinned.

Finally they stopped by a stable. It was weird. It looked more like a cage.

Chelsea frowned at seeing that and got close to the door. She peered in and there he was.

Beautiful.

Majestic.

Galloping towards her in blind rage.

Dora quickly closed the door and locked it. Loud neighing could be heard.

Chelsea was still frowning at the cage. "It's unhealthy to trap an animal like that. He needs freedom."

Dora gave her an odd look. "We give him a little freedom and he harms six of my people."

As if to collaborate in this a purple blast flew through the bars and exploded on the ground.

Melissa was frozen in place. Chelsea couldn't. Wouldn't. She got close to the bars. "Hey, Blackjack? It's ok boy. No one will hurt you."

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" Melissa hissed. "Cause I as heck ain't telling your parents that their daughter got incinerated by the evil equivalent of Twilight Sparkle."

Chelsea shushed her. "You're scaring him."

Dora shook her head. "We were able to unfreeze him but he almost finished my brother's job. I truly do not understand what Clockwork thinks he's doing."

Chelsea stared at Blackjack. He was restless. He trotted in circles and shook his mane and wings. He was still in his armor, leaving no doubt he was that evil ghost's property.

Melissa put a hand on her shoulder. "Forget it, Chelsea. That can't be tamed."

Chelsea ground her teeth and balled her hands. "Of course not. But he can be befriended."

Wassssup

READ!!! IMPORTANT

So there was some confusion.
I published the previous two chapters but the first dodnt get any views and i thought that was weird.
So i checked on my laptop and saw it hadnt published.
So plz go back its in the right order now.
Dont want you guys missing out on amything

Thnx!!!!!
Sorry!!!!!!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.1K 53
"He's not your son, Jack! He's ghost scum!" Danny Fenton AKA Danny Phantom is now 12 years old, having done everything in the cartoon except reveal...
159K 5.6K 44
One day while down in the lab Clockwork and some Observants come out of the Ghost Portal telling Danny he is the new King of the Ghost Zone (but curr...
34.9K 1.3K 14
It was a normal afternoon in Mr. Lancer's class at Casper High. However, a strange figure suddenly causes the whole school of Casper High into a majo...
18.9K 563 13
Danny Phantom has been raised by ghosts in the Ghost Zone ever since he was discovered as a baby by Pandora. One day during a fight with a mysteriou...