Merome: The Dank Story Of Us

By Hurricane098

Ok, Ok... I'll make a description later! I promise.... It's Merome and Skylox and Drama. I think it's good so... More

Merome: The Dank Story Of Us
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty §With Q&A§
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine (Re-Uploaded)
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Hello. Author Note -.-
Chapter Forty Two
Authors Note Part Two :p
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Forty Seven

Chapter Two

3.1K 81 14
By Hurricane098

Mitch P.0.V.

"HEY GUYS!!! Sky here and welcome to the live stream!!! I'm here with TY, MITCH, AND JAY-ROME!!!!!!" We all laugh and I pull out four beers and hand one to each of the guys.

"We are going to have a contest," Ty adds in, "to see what team will be able to stay awake without passing out! It's Merome verses Skylox!" Jerome looks away from the screen right after Ty said Merome.

'Did he blush?'

'No Mitch, that's crazy! He doesn't like you like that! And you don't like him like that anymore!'

-MITCH FLASHBACK-

I remember Jerome staying at my house after he broke up with Jasmine. I had the biggest crush on him. I remember holding him in my arms and knowing that he just thinks that I'm holding him is for comfort.

Its not just because your broken hearted Jerome!

Why don't you see that I love you more than any other fangirl! I want to be with you but I know you will find another girl!

Four weeks after he was at my house crying about someone who broke his heart to me, he met another girl named Louise. That's when I put all my feelings for Jerome in the back of my head to forget them. But the always come back........

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I was awoken from my saddening flashback by Ty still talking, "Me and Adam knew that Jerome and Mitch would try and cheat-"

"Duh! Ty why would you believe anything else!" Jerome buds in.

"Anyways, Mitch and Jerome were binge drinking coffee so me and Adam decided to have them drink twenty beers total!"

"I thought that you guys were going to drink to?!" I said with a tint of worry in my voice, I look over to Jerome and he is about as confused as I am.

"No. We didn't cheat." Adam said with a smirk, "We might have one but that's it."

"So with twenty beers total, does that mean like if I only drink nine. Mitch would have to drink eleven?" Jerome asked Ty. I knew why, Jerome cant handle beer well and he never makes it past two without getting almost to totally drunk.

"Correct Jerome. If you two want to plan it out or something, be my guest!" Ty sits next to Adam and the start playing a mini-game and they talk about what else is planed for tonight.

"What are we going to do!" Jerome half whisper, half yells into my ear. I got a little giddy that he was so close to my but I told myself to stop.

"I don't really know, but I will drink some of your beers because I know you cant handle them well." I could handle beer a bit better than most people because in Canada you can drink when your younger there and, well lets say I liked that...

"No, no, no, don't do that for me! I can get shit-faced. I don't want you getting drunk-" Jerome cut himself off from what he was saying.

'He's looking out for me, does this mean that maybe, just maybe, he might actually love-'

'Shut up me!'

"When you get drunk its worse, ya' know? I think its because it takes a few more beers to get drunk and when you finally do your wasted!" Jerome said, braking me from my thoughts.

"I guess your right, thanks biggums for watching my back!" I say with a chuckle and pat him on the back. He blushed and turned away so that I wouldn't see. But I saw, I saw... What did I see though...

Jerome's P.0.V.

Damn it Jerome! Stop bushing like a mad man! He doesn't love you like you do!

"BATHROOM BREAK FOR MITCH!" Mitch says as he gets up from the chair where we were talking, he walks over to the camera and does a dance before leaving the room to clearly the bathroom. That's another thing to add to the list of why I love him.

"Okie Dokie Mitchie!" Adam yells as Mitch leaves.

'Mitch will never love you...'

'You don't know.... Tell him!'

'I don't want to ruin the friendship I have with him!'

I'm in love with him and I have to tell him!

-JEROME FLASHBACK-

I was breaking up with Jasmine, My girlfriend of over a year and a half. When she asked why, I-I had to tell her...

"I think I'm in love with Mitch." I looked down not wanting to see her expression, it was the first time I admitted it to myself that I might actually love Mitch, I just wish I didn't admit it to Jasmine...

"Y-You what?!" She yelled, I was afraid the neighbors could hear us now.

"I-I lo-love Mi-tch." I barely managed to say.

"YOU GAY FAGGIT!" She yelled into my ear, "I SPENT OVER A YEAR AND A HALF WITH A GAY MOTHER FUCKER! YOU PICE OF SHIT-YOU LITTLE-" She grabbed things off the table and threw them at the frozen child sitting on her couch. That frozen child was me.

"YOU-YOU BOTTEM FEEDER, ASS MONKEY GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND RUN TO YOUR BOYFRIEND! YOU FAG! PICE OF SHIT!" She continued the insults but I was running out of her house crying. I made it to my car as she was running out still yelling.

I drove as fast as I could to Mitch. It was around a seven hour drive but it was worth it. During the drive I thought about what Jasmine said; "RUN TO YOUR BOYFRIEND"

'Run to your boyfriend, pfffh, I wish Jasmine. I wish.....'

Mitch was surprised to see me but also happy. I told him that me and Jasmine broke up. But I cried more telling him.

I couldn't tell him that I broke up with her, "SHE BROKE UP WITH ME MITCH!" I remember yelling.

I couldn't tell him that I dumped her for him, "SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME!" I yelled to Mitch as I cried harder.

I couldn't tell her what she said like 'gay fag', I just lied again, "SHE SAID I WAS CHEATING! SHE SAID THAT I WAS A WAIST OF SPACE, MITCH!" I cried more because of lying to him, but also some of the things she said did hurt.

"Biggums, Its ok... I'm here for you and I always will be, Just remember that. Forget that fucking asshole! She's a goddam whore and you will always deserve better, Jerome." That is still one of the only times I've seen Mitch so angry.

He held me tight the whole night and I fell asleep in his arms. All I could think of is how sweet and kind and loving he is to me. He will never love me though... I mean he blushed when I hugged him but he's not gay, is he?

A couple weeks passed from when I left Mitch I never told him I loved him. I was a coward. My friend Louise came over everyday to check on me and the next thing I knew I was dating her. I broke up with her two months ago. I told her that I loved Mitch and she understood. We still talk all the time but no one know we broke up.

I need to tell Mitch. I need to.

-END OF FLASHBACK-((( -FYI-The flashback was to tell Jerome's side of the story and catches us up to present day)))

I was interrupted by Ty and Adam yelling when they lost the mini-game. This is going to be a long night. I finally opened the beer Mitch gave us and sip on it.

"I'M BACK!" Mitch yelled. He had box of cereal in his hand and other had a bag of chips. "I GOT DEM LOOTS!" We all just laugh and we all take questions from the chat. I was looking at them on one screen and Mitch was looking at the other screen. I only saved one but didn't say it;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blossom-Lover-K-Plays-Minecraft Asks:

IS MEROME REAL??? JEROME WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHT ON IT?? #Merome4dayzz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bushed at that...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 577 63
My version of the story of Skybrine and Enderlox. Creative, no?
421 0 21
Idk just read...
1.4K 86 26
This story is written by me and my bff. We both love Deadlox so there is no hate. Please comment and vote if you like this story. OK later.
1.2K 64 13
My life has been thrown upside down, and now I'm questioning my entire existence. Who am I really? I can't live both lives, and their are people out...