JUST A LITTLE BROKEN|| t. s.

Von EliseStark4465

Love has always been so beautiful. Love has always been so endearing. So exhilarating. So enchanting. But... Mehr

INTRODUCTIONS
JUST A LITTLE BROKEN
The Avengers
Prolouge
Chapter One: My Little Girl!
Chapter 2: Year 2012
Chapter 3: Food, Stories, and Midnight Fun
Chapter 4: Dreaming....
Chapter 5: Hell of a Mind
Chapter 6: Dreaming Again
Chapter 7: Lucilla Condoneiree
Chapter 8: 'F' Word
Chapter 9: Feel Like Shit
Chapter 10: Arrival
Chapter 11: De-Aged, A New Sister, and A Stupid Rule
Chapter 12: Confessions For a Love Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Call Me Bruce
Chapter 15: Doubts and Chocolate Bars
Chapter 16: Motherflunker
Chapter 17: STUPID
Chapter 18: Ass-Handed
Chapter 19: More to Fury
Chapter 20: I Was There
Chapter 21: Was I That Much Of A Mistake?
Chapter 22: Breaking Quietly (Pt. 1)
Chapter 23: Breaking Quietly (Pt. 2)
Chapter 24: My Doing
Chapter 25: Anchor
Chapter 26: Zappy Zappy Baby
Chapter 27: Hero
Chapter 28: Pressure
Chapter 29: Know Your Worth
Chapter 30: Phoenix
Chapter 31: Oh Glory Fighter
Chapter 32: Battle of New York
Chapter 33: A Little Too Much Like You
Chapter 34: Eternity and the Solace of Space
The History
Chapter 35: Finnegan

Chapter 13: She Devil

1.7K 46 8
Von EliseStark4465

3rd Person's PoV
   Elizabeth Stark, was known to the world as the rich, beautiful, sassy, and perfect daughter of Tony Stark.

     Perfect? No, that wasn't her. She was rough, jagged, and very much cracked. She wasn't as elegant, she loves sports and combat, she loves pranks and she is sassy as hell. Just like his father, aiming for the saying, 'The apple doesn't fall far from the tree'. But she was God damn pure. She was kind, humble, sweet, and very friendly. She saw the good in every human being, even those who were evil and cruel.

And even as a child, she was a pure hearted soul.

But she can be a real devil when she wants to be.

Elise's PoV
    When we landed, I was the first one out, almost bumping into agents. The Helicarrier was big, it was packed, but it can use improvements. Coulson and Steve Rogers stepped out, along with the pilot. I gave him a sloppy salute and he saluted back, walking away. Natasha came and greeted us, asking Coulson to hit the bridge for a face time.

"How's my favorite girl?" She asked, smiling at me, while I grinned. I pounced on her, and she laughed.

"I miss you! Do you know how hard it is to take care of dad? I mean... Oh my gosh! I love your hair! Did you cut it? It's so pretty, and soft!" I babbled, my ADHD getting the best of me. She chuckled, and carried me, hugging me close. Steve carried my backpack, and we walked down the jet's driveway.

"There was quite a buzz around here, finding you from the ice," Nat started. "Did Coulson swoon?" I asked. "Nope, I thought he would though. Did he ask you to sign his Captan America trading cards yet?" Nat asked directing his question to Steve.

"Trading cards?" He asked confused.

"They're vintage, he's very proud," Nat said, stopping when she saw someone. I looked at her direction, and saw Dr. Banner. Oh yeah! He was part of the mission. He seemed to be kind of lost, cause he was moving around and bumping into people.

"Dr. Banner!" I call out, so he can see us. He looks our way, walks over and shake Steve's hand.

"Dr. Banner," he greeted. "Oh, yeah hi, they told me you'd be coming," Dr. Banner replied.

"Word is you can find the cube?" Wow... Is he always like this?

"Yes he is," Nat whispered. "Did I speak my mind?" I whispered back. She grinned, then nodded her head. Shrugging, I turned back to Dr. Banner and Steve. Tasha and I watched them talk. Creepy...

"Is that the only word on me?" Mr. Banner asked, letting go of Steve's hand.

"Only word I care about," Steve answered, nodding his head feebly. Dr . Banned seemed to take in the sentiment, and asked him, "Must be strange for you, all of this?"

Steve looked around his surroundings. Jets of different models and agents surrounded us, seeming to prepare for something. "Well, this is actually kind of familiar," Steve answered. Natasha put me down, her hand holding mine.

"Gentlemen, you may want to step inside. It's gonna get a little hard to breathe," She said, a knowing smirk gracing her red and pretty lips. 'Hard to breathe?' What does that mean? Then, the Helicarrier started to shake.

"Woah! Is this a submarine?!" I shrieked, excited while letting go of Nat's hand and edging a bit to the edge.

"Really? They wanted me in a submerged pressurised metal container?" Dr. Banner asks, while moving closer to the side too. Him and I peered at the sides, and four lift fans spun around, and lifted the carrier in the air, then it dawned on me...

"Oh no! This is much worse!" Dr. Banner exclaimed, smiling.

--------
We entered the steel doors that led us to the bridge, and I was amazed at what I saw. There were lots of viewscreens and it occupied agents. Agent Hill was running around and instructing agents. She settled at a viewscreen of her own, just below a command console where Nick Fury stood, with his black trench coat and infamous eyepatch.

"We are at lock, sir." Hill said. Nick subtly nodded.

"Good, let's vanish," he said. I tugged on Nat's jacket sleeve, and she bent down.

"What does that mean?" I whispered.

"They're activating the retro-reflective panels," she explained, and standing back up as Director Fury approached.

"Hi pirate!" I called, waving at the same time and latching on his leg. He rolled his eyes, but I can see a small smile. Nick handed Steve ten bucks, probably for a bet of some sort.

"Gentlemen," he paused, and looked down at me while I still latched on his leg, grinning like a mad woman. "And little lady," he continued, prying mean off of his leg, and setting me on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name, I would've asked, but you seemed... Busy," Dr. Banner said, gesturing to me. I stood tall, my chin held high and smiled at him.

"Elizabeth Stark, but please call me Elise. A pleasure to meet you, Doctor. You're work on medical measures and herbal medicines and your work on anti-electron collision is very much unparalleled. I'm also a fan on how you loose control and turn into a big green rage monster that goes RAWR!" I exclaimed, imitating the Hulk. I held my hand out after. He seemed a bit fazed about me mentioning the Hulk, but he shaked my hand.

"Wait, you're Elizabeth Stark? Aren't you supposed to be 17?" He asked, confusion written on his face.

"She's de-aged. It happens every month. It's normal," Nick said, and I looked at him and grinned. S.H.I.E.L.D. has been monitoring me for a long time. It started on my first appearance on international tv, where I was introduced as the daughter of Tony Stark. Since then, SHIELD knew of my powers... Well, only the part where I de-age and my telepathic ability. Only did I knew that they were monitoring me after my dad's first appearance as Iron Man. Dad and I were careful not to spill the beans though. And oh! Did I just call my dad 'careful'? Ohhh... That's new.

"You saved me from talking, thanks Uncle. Oh, nice to meet you Doc!" I said, smiling up at Banner. He offered me a small smile.

"Uncle?" Steve piped in, confused.

"I just earned the title, don't worry," Nick said. "You, little lady, go with Romanoff," he said, pushing me to Nat. I went with her to the side, and leaned on the railing. It was true that he just earned the title, but I always thought of him as my uncle. After daddy's confession of him being Iron Man, Coulson started visiting me frequently. Until he was assigned in New Mexico for the 'hammer in the middle of the desert that wouldn't move' incident. Speaking of that, I never really knew what happened with that. I should ask Coulson.

"Thank you for coming, Doctor," Fury started, offering his hand to Doc.

"Thanks for asking nicely. So, uh... How long am I staying?" He asked. Ooh, straight to the point.

"Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the clear," Dury promised.

"That's the cube right? I read Selvig's theory extraction papers and algorithms, it was spectacular, could use some work though." I piped in. Bruce seemed to be surprised at what I said, then as if realization hit him, he sheugged it off. How come he's surprised, I mean I am Elise Stark, not to brag.

"Where are you with that?" Bruce asked. Nick turned to Coulson, while I saw Nat stare at Agent Barton's picture. Yeah, I met Clint. He's awesome, and a really witty dude. Coulson brought him once with him when he visited me.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cellphones, laptops, if it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us," Coulson answered.

"That's still not gonna find them in time," Nat piped in.

"You have to narrow the field, how many spectrometers do you have access to?" Bruce asked.

"How many are there?" Nick asked back.

"You should call every lab you know. Tell them to put the spectrometer on the roof, and calibrate them for gamma rays. Bruce can rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition. At least, you can rule out a few places," I answered, not being able to stop myself. They all looked at me like I had three heads.

"What?" I asked, feeling insecured.

"She's right, you should do that. Do you have a place for us to work? I mean, if she's going to come with me," Bruce broke the silence.

"Elise, go with Doctor Banner and help," Nick said. I grinned. Yay! I skipped off to take his hand, but recoiled. He looked down at me.

"Is it okay if I take your hand. Daddy always lets me hold his hand," I asked, looking down.

"Oh uhm, of course, sure," he replied, and my smile was back again. I took his hand.

"Agent Romanoff, would you show Dr. Banner and the little lady the laboratory?" Fury said, walking away.

"Y'all are gonna love it. We have all the toys."

-------------
I was sat on a spinny chair. Bruce was drinking coffee, swiping his hand on a screen. I was done with mine, and I was just waiting for the result of my work. And while waiting I was hacking the Sound System of the carrier. I just recently finished hacking onto some of the agents profiles, and I listed out the funniest profiles of all.

'Hack complete'

I took out my universal communication earpiece, and turned on the mic.

"Hello?" I heard an echo outside. I put up a bubble around Bruce so I can't disturb his work.

"Okay. Agent Jas Smith, used to be a vegetarian butcher," I laughed. That was so funny.

"Agent Ramuel Collorado has a fear of heights. Dude, how can you stand riding on a plane then? And it says here you used to be in the Air Force, but never got on a tour." I snorted. I continued reading all the funny things about the agents, and soon, Captain America was storming in the lab.

Uh-oh. Nobody interrupts my fun.

----------
Gosh this must be so boring!!! I'm sorry!

With love,
Elise Stark4465

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

386K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
198K 7.9K 40
alora wasn't just a human to the eternals. 𓆩❤︎𓆪┊Forget All Prayers marvel [ VOL 𝒊...
465K 16.9K 66
"I didn't peg you for a poetry kind of guy," I say, but I'm glad he is. Poems are a guilty pleasure to me. "Will you read some to me?" "Of course."...
36.8K 1.8K 53
Falling Wind gushes past me as I tumble through the void. Stars blur together in the never ending dark, and I can't help but feel cold. And it's not...