band aid → yoonmin

Af Hekatee

In which 21year-old paramedic and closeted little Park Jimin is unknowingly texting his grumpy roommate. Or I... Mere

band aid.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
epilogue.
BONUS - SMUT
PARK JIMIN SUCKS DICK

21

11.7K 607 924
Af Hekatee

Jimin shot up from bed, chest heaving in frantic breaths as beads of sweat prickled down his forehead and he could hear the blood pumping in his ears.
His blue pajama shirt was covered in dark stains and stuck to his trembling body.

Meanwhile Yoongi was peacefully sleeping trough it all, not noticing a thing as he snored quietly, nuzzling his face into the plush pillow.

"I-It's just a dream", the younger tried to calm his racing heart.

Oh, if it were just a dream.

"S-Shh", he sobbed quietly and pressed a shaky hand to his chest, afraid his pounding heart would wake his boyfriend.
"Please."

He crawled out of bed making as little noise as possible and quickly headed out of the room on wobbly legs.
Closing the door softly behind himself, Jimin felt like he could finally breath, a wrecked sob escaping his trembling lips.

"No", he whispered with so much pain laced in his voice.
Jimin's whole body ached and his head felt dizzy but nothing could beat the clenching pain in his chest that made him want to vomit.

Though he had no idea how he'd made it into the living room, the man shrugged it off and tiredly slumped against the cushions of their couch, the material feeling cool against his feverish skin.
On the other side of the couch he spotted Chicken and burdensomely stretched his arm to reach the stuffed bunny, grabbing it by its ears and pulling it close to his chest. The soft fur gave him a sense of comfort and he subconsciously held it tighter, his eyelids seeming to get heavier with every blink - and before he even knew it, Jimin was already back asleep.

○○○

"Jimin?", a sleepy grumble echoed trough the apartment.
Yoongi groggily padded into the living room, immediately spotting the sleeping form on the couch. Smiling at the way the younger slept, huddled into a small ball, he made his way into the kitchen and over to his one and only love (besides Jimin), the coffee machine.

"Morning babe", he yawned and mechanically followed his everyday routine like a robot.
Mug out, coffee in, machine on.

The machine responded with a low buzz, indicating Yoongi was about to get his life essence.

"I've slept just fine, thanks for asking", the man spoke, internally cringing at his own weird self.

As the machine was finally done grinding the coffee beans and spilled the dark brown liquid into his favourite kumamon mug, he heaved a content sigh.

Yoongi didn't need milk, nor suga.
He took a sip or two and enjoyed the bitter, the real taste of freshly grinded coffee. The one that tickled his taste buds and pumped much needed caffeine into his blood.

He wasn't much of a breakfast person but seeing as Jimin would probably wake up soon, Yoongi automatically began to prepare some food for the younger, whether he would feel little today or not.

Yoongi toasted some bread and placed various jams (because Jimin got none) and nutella together with some cut up fruit and a glass of cold milk onto the table.
He then walked over to the still soundly sleeping younger and crouched down in front of him. The silver haired male was snoring almost inaudibly, a dried drool stain reaching from the corner of his mouth all the way down to his chin and his cheeks and eyes were puffy.

"Jimin", Yoongi spoke softly and combed his long fingers trough his dongsaeng's messy hair that seemed to stick up into every direction physically possible.
"Jiminie wake up."

A mere grumble was the response he got, Jimin only cuddling deeper into the cushions.

"I made breakfast."

At that, the boy shot up.

Yoongi cooed at Jimin's cuteness, helped him get up and guided him into the kitchen.

"Waah so much food", his eyes sparkled as Jimin took a seat and immediately dug in.

"You feeling small today bug?", the older smiled and lovingly watched the younger devour his breakfast.

"Yes! Small like.. a lady bug!", the little giggled, munching on his toast.

"Ohh like a lady bug?", his daddy repeated amusedly, taking another sip of his coffee.

"Or a pebble!"

"Or a minion!"

"Or like yo tasty dick!"

"What?!", Yoongi choked on his coffee and coughed heavily, eyes wide.

"I said 'Or like a baby chick!', you gots to listen dada!", Jimin pouted cutely, offering his still recovering daddy (who kindly declined) a sip of is milk.

"Alright bug I think that's enough small things", the older laughed awkwardly, feeling the sudden urge to change the topic.

"Jimin?"

Said boy was currently licking his fingers clean, his complete mouth area covered in nutella stains.

"Did you clean up your playroom like I asked you to the other day?"

Oh.

The playroom.

Jimin had completely forgotten about it.

"..Yes?"

"Are you lying to me right now?"

"...Yes?"

"Let's go", Yoongi sighed and literally dragged the whining boy into their former spare bedroom.

"I don't wanna clean up dada", Jimin pouted, trying to free himself from his caregiver's grip.
"It's exhausting and bothersome and boring!"

The older took a glance at Jimin, the realisation that it wouldn't go as smoothly as he hoped settling.

He sighed.

"How about we clean up while singing the.. clean-up song?"

This sparked the smaller's interest.

"Clean-up song?"

"Y-yeah", Yoongi stuttered, already regretting the suggestion. He didn't know any clean-up songs.
However, writing lyrics was what he did for a living. It couldn't be so hard to compose a little song from scratch, could it?

"Ok dada!", his little cheered excitedly and already picked up a toy that randomly lay on the ground.
"Go ahead, sing for me!"

A little overwhelmed, the black haired male copied the younger's actions and picked up one of the shirts that lay scattered across the floor.

He cleared his throat before starting in a raspy voice: "Daddy and Jiminie.."

His dongsaeng giggled at his caregiver's cute attempt to sing.

"We are now.. Beginnie
To clean up", he sang unsurely, his cheeks heating up and he quickly distracted himself from the embarrassment by picking up more clothing.

"..Yup.
The playroom is so dirty
I can't even get.. flirty
With you."

Another light hearted giggle escaped Jimin's lips and he jumped around, collecting more toys.

"So let us do..
This.
So that I can.. kiss
My little Minnie!"

"Clean up, clean up put it all away!
Clean up clean up, clean it up today!"

Somewhere along the song Jimin joined his daddy, gleefully singing their very own clean-up song.

○○○

Jimin closed the door behind himself, entering the dark bedroom.

He stretched his sore limbs as a yawn escaped his plush lips.

They'd just finished watching the new Spiderman movie while eating the dinner they had cooked (more like Jimin had because Yoongi just wouldn't get his hands off big Jimin) and now he was ready for bed. He'd need the sleep for tomorrow's shift anyway.

Slipping into a comfortable shirt and boxers was a matter of seconds and so he blindly hopped into (his side of the) bed, mercilessly shoving most of his stuffies off.
But his tired self couldn't care less.

He closed his eyes and took a deep, content breath while trying to get comfortable.
But something poked his side.
Jimin frowned, trying to push it away but it wouldn't budge.

"What the-", he scowled and sat up, reaching under the covers to grab what stood between him and his much needed portion of a good night's sleep.

Upon realising what it was, Jimin annoyedly rolled his eyes at his own stupidity.

He inspected the soft toy in his hands, playing with its patterned hooves, his fingers gently gliding over the worn out fabric. The zebra looked up at him with beady eyes and the man couldn't help but crack a smile.
Every stitch that held the toy's ragged limbs together,
Every stain that coudln't be washed out,
Every bald spot that allowed you to look inside the toy and have a look at the cotton filling, every little hole.
They all held so many memories
So many painful reminders.

Little Jimin skipped down the path leading trough the playground, jumping a bit higher with every step he took. It was a nice day, the sunlight sparkling trough treetrops and spreading a pleasant warmth trough the little boy's whole body.

He was on his way to meet Tae at the slides, his heavy backpack stuffed with all essentials they needed, his eomma had even packed them some snacks.

That was until something dark next to a big oak caught his interest. He decided it would be ok to interrupt his journey for a moment to explore what was lying on the ground. Tae was always late anyway.

Jimin inched closer to the unknown item, scared it might be a sleeping cat (Jimin had leaned his lesson not to disturb a sleeping cat), nervously tugging on the material of his shirt.
He quietly leaned over, eyes carefully studying the object and coming to the conclusion that it (luckily) wasn't a cat - but indeed an abandoned plushie.

"Oh", Jimin said and crouched down, taking the dirty stuffed animal into his tiny hands.
He inspected the zebra, giggling at its big nose and lanky limbs.

"You look funny", he cackled and petted its head.
"Don't worry I'll take you home with me and fix your owies. They don't call me Doctor Jiminie for nothing!"
(With they he meant Tae, and only Tae)

Jimin smiled and stood back up, brushing the dirt off his shorts and looked at the spot where he had found his plushy friend before announcing proudly: "I will name you.. Floor!"

"Yah!", a voice boomed, making Jimin flinch and drop the newest addition to his stuffie family. He picked him up again, eyes searching for the cause of his startle.

They landed on a small boy who now stood right in front if him, his too big yellow shirt matching the yellow and turquoise cap that rested on his head, making his ears stick out in a funny way.

"That's mine!", the little boy scowled and pointed at the zebra in Jimin's hand, who only held onto it tighter.

"But I found him first!", he argued, an evident pout gracing his baby features as he pointed to the tree.
"He was left all alone. I rescued him!"

"But he belongs to me, I left him there!", the unfamiliar kid huffed, crossing his arms over his stuck out chest.

"Why would you leave him all alone?! You don't deserve him!", Jimin whined and it turned into screeching as the other boy grabbed Floor by his head, pulling on it harshly.

"He's mine!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

In the blink of an eye the stuffed zebra slipped from Jimin's tiny hands, sending him right onto his bum.
He cried out in pain, tears already pooling at the corners of his eyes.

"Don't cry!", the little boy panicked, feeling bad for hurting the other and ran over to him.

Jimin merely sobbed louder, fists roughly rubbing his wet eyes.

"I'm sorry!", the other pouted and carefully petted Jimin's head.
"Please don't cry!"

But Jimin's tears wouldn't cease (they didn't call him crybaby for nothing).

"Look", the boy spoke,
"I'll even give you the zebra! It's all yours!"

He held the stuffed animal up into Jimin's vision, shaking it a bit, making its limbs sway in a funny way.

At that, crying Jimin looked up, no more tears escaping his puffy eyes and he merely sniffled.

"Really?", he asked, tilting his head to the side cutely.

"Really", the other smiled and tucked the soft toy into Jimin's arms.

"Thank you!"

The boys laughed as Jimin cuddled Floor closer to his chest.

"How old are you?", the unknown boy asked and grinned warmly, sitting down criss-cross-applesauce.

"I'm 5!"

"I'm 8 so I'm your hyung", he beamed proudly.

"My name's Jimin!", Jimin giggled, happy to have found a new friend.

"Park Jimin! Let's be good friends and please take care of me hyung!"

The boy nodded and shot him a cute smile.

"I'm Hoseok!", he snickered.

"Lee Hoseok! I promise to be a good hyung from now on and always protect you!"

And that is
How it all started.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

⬆yoongs drinking his morning coffee y'all

IMPORTANT:
IT DOES SAY LEE AND NOT JUNG HOSEOK

^Lee Hoseok; Monsta X member

EDIT: A reader informed me that, though Hoseok's birth name is Lee, he legally changed it to Shin. I don't want to go trough the whole book and
change it so I'll just leave it as Lee.
I hope that cleared up any confusion!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.3K 47
"Daddy" "What the f'ck Yoongi?" BTS continue to pave their way Introducing kpop around the world But what if the badass rapper everyone knows tu...
523K 21.6K 30
Taehyung, Jungkook's roommate, is babysitting a little boy for the week and Jungkook is not too happy about that. *CONTAINS LITTLESPACE*
8.6K 259 15
A look into jimins little space, while yoongi becomes his daddy. one shot style, no smut. ft some taekook. 🍼little!jimin 🧸big¡yoongi 🍼little!taeh...
190K 7.2K 25
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 ...