Darkiplier X Antisepticeye (W...

By cloudyEuphoria-

It's about a horror,killer gay love story about the dark sides to lovely Individuals Which are Jacksepticeye... More

Chapter 1:Jacksepticeye
Chapter 2: markiplier
Chapter 3:Online
Chapter 5:it has begun
Chapter 6:Plans
Chapter 7:The story of Dark tim
Chapter 8:Story of SuicideSepticSam(Pt.1)
Chapter 9:Story Of SuicideSepticSam(Pt.2)

Chapter 4:Im here

133 4 0
By cloudyEuphoria-

Few hours Later dark arrived at Anti's house and anti welcomed him in with a hug.
Dark:"are you surprised to see me"said Dark Getting squashed by anti.
Anti:"I glad Your here"said Anti Blushing while holding dark.
Dark:"Let's do some work then"said Dark pulling away from anti.
Anti:"sure,come in,what is mine is now yours I trust you😉"said anti with a winking face ,dark just blushed for a minute then snapped out of it.
Dark Said To mind"now what are you doing,if you blush he will know you like Shit Stop or I will just kill myself again".
Anti:"would you like a drink?"said anti.
Dark:"Ye sure the strongest drink you have "said dark with a smile.
Anti:"STRONGEST eh,Ye one minute"said anti while walking into the kitchen.

Anti:"here you go"said anti Putting down the drink on the counter for dark.

Dark took a sip from the drink to see what it was l,mark pulled a funny face.

Dark:"is this Bleach"said dark.
Anti:"you wanted the strongest drink in the house there you go lol"said Anti with a tiny bit of smile.
Dark:"have we got any plans at all?"said Dark waiting for some papers.
Anti:"well yes ,eat some popcorn,drink and watch AHS"said anti sitting down next to dark.
Dark:"actually sounds like a good plan what series are we gonna watch?"said drake grabbing the tv remote.
Anti:Murder house First please"said anti joyfully.
Anti fell asleep 1 hour later on dark's shoulder,dark got a blanket and put it over himself and anti and fell asleep together

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...