Aphmau the Werewolf

By BlackShadowTwilight

Aphmau is trying to convince Aaron to change her to a Werewolf for some reason. She got in trouble one day an... More

First Sighting
The Search
Coming Back
Little Boy
Small Talk
Dream
Hospital Stay
Proposal Ideas
Returning
Surprise Visit
Walk Home
Death in the Family
Sleep
Family Trip
Riding to O'Kasis
First Night
Turning (part 1)
Turning pt. 2

Turning pt. 3

657 13 12
By BlackShadowTwilight

Aaron P.O.V.

Hearing the screaming and crying from Aphmau and Peter was heartbreaking. I felt bad for doing it, but I knew it was the only way to keep them alive. Aphmau has been turned into a werewolf before, but only for a couple of hours and from a potion. This was different. Know Peter, I don't think he's been a werewolf before, so it might take him a while before he's used to it.

The screaming stopped after a couple of hours and I looked over at them. They were peacefully sleeping in the chairs and their ears and tails were out. Knowing how much pain they must have gone through, I picked them up and brought them back to the hotel and laid them on their beds. Aphmau had a beautiful royal purple color for her ears and tail while Peter had more of a neon blue type color. I was happy that the transformation was done and that now me and my family are closer.

Hey guys! I just wanted to say, thank you so much for reading my story! Sadly, this is the last chapter but I have been tossing the idea of writing another one that is kind of a sequel to this. Basically the adventure Aphmau and Peter go through about learning to be a werewolf and stuff. If you would like me to write a story like that, comment down below! Stay cool, keep reading, and have a great day! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
910K 55.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...