My Roommate✅

By Inspireskook

She wanted to be independent, she wanted to live alone. When she finally found an apartment that was not for... More

1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Author Speaking😊

Part 25

7.5K 297 52
By Inspireskook

I woke up early and got off the bed without Jungkook knowing, OFCOURSE he is dead-asleep.

I walked to the kitchen and noticed Jimin left a note saying that he left early. I opened the fridge and took out some vegetables and meat to make some breakfast.

I boiled the noodles while I was chopping up the vegetables. I was thinking of him and his touch. I'm so happy that he finally remembers me.

I'm glad that I made the right choice.

" babe" I heard at the edge of my ear.

" O MY GASH" I held my chest.

" you scared me half to death!" I punched his arm.

" ouch! That hurts!" He rubs his arm.

" who told you to scare me like that, I could've hurt myself." I said scolding him.

He looks at me but continues to rub his arm.

" are you one m-punch man or what?"

" I'm Wonder Woman! Have a problem!" I yelled a bit and turned to chop the veggies again.

I hear him scratching his head followed with a cough.

" baby.." He cooed.

No answer from me.

" baby boo" he embraces my back with his warm chest.

" I'm sorry babe, I won't do it again." He put his chin on my shoulder and buried his face into the crook of my neck, while his arms tighten.

Still no answer.

" I'm very sor-"

I turned around and kissed him on the lips powerfully, which took him by surprise, I couldn't hide that smile I had in me for long.

Whenever he apologize it feels weird and he looks so cute doing it.....

He grabs my waist and pushed me on against him as he slowly grinds on me suddenly attacking my neck with his kisses.

" mmm" I closed my eyes as I pushed him a bit back.

" that was hard...." He mumbled pouting a bit.

" mm? What was hard?"

" that delicious kiss of yours." He smirked as I see tiny blood stain on his lip.

I smiled a bit.

" are you okay?" I softly say as I caress his cheeks with my hands.

" mm, I'm fine" he lightly smiles back as he licks his lips.

" can I get one more?" He asked

" one what?" I asked teasing him by biting my bottom lip, which he was looking at the whole time.

" t-those lips ...." He leans forward...

My head suddenly turns away from him, usually I tease him, but this time is different.

" I have to go to work!" I say as I push him out of the way and I rushed off to find my clothes.

He frowns and follows me quietly as he cuss under his breath.

I was running back and forth in my room looking for my pants.

" where's my work pants!?" I screamed in a rush.

At the corner of my eye I see him entering the room. He glared at me from the door while I felt a hot stare burning my skin out.

" Jungkook! Help me find my pants!" I screamed on the verge of breaking.

He turn his head and crossed his arms.

" hmph. Not until you kiss me like you did before" he closed his eyes as he looks all manly..

" Jungkook. Please." I say.

Nothing.

" fine!" I rushed over to him by the open door and smash my lips on to his moving them to taste his amazing lips. I pushed his body back hard when I landed my lips on his. His back was pushed up against the wall and I grabbed his ass, kissing him lustfully.
He kisses back almost immediately, and as his back touched the wall he held the back of my head and kiss me deeper.

After a moment of kissing, he finally showed me the pants, and I rushed on it like it was my life. The while time Jungkook was trying to get me angry and kiss him again cause he said he likes it, hard?

" JEON JUNGKOOK!" I shout as I see his figure running into the bed with my purse.

" JUNGKOOK!" I whined carrying my body over to him.

As soon as I enter the room, I see him laying on the bed, hugging my purse.

" Jungkook....... Please." I say annoyed for the last time.

He shook his head as he buries his head into the purse.

" if you don't do it , I'll just hug this purse till you come back home." He said.

" I NEED THAT TO GO TO WORK." I said walking towards him.

I tried to get the purse by pulling, pushing, even hitting, that little idiot won't let go!

" fine!" I dropped my phone.

" you like it rough!? I'll show you rough!"
I walked out of the room, and I didn't see him move a bit.

I grab some ropes and looked at the clock to make sure I have time for this, and I did, I have 20 minutes.

I stomp back into the room to see him lying on his back with his face looking up at the ceiling, he was holding my purse tightly.

I jumped on his crotch making him flinch.  I straddle on his waist as my legs were locked in place. A smirk formed on my face as I harshly grab his risk.

His eyes widen at what I was doing.

" w-what are you d-doing?!" He asked as he started to struggle to try to break free, BUT it was too late.....

" you said you like it rough....ill give you rough." I smirked as I kissed anything but his lips.
I sucked on his neck earning a moan from him. His chest rise up and down fast as I traveled my hand to his boner that was already hard.

I slowly grind my hips against his crotch as he throws his head back, biting his lips.

" ugh~ ana! Ana!" He moaned as I pulled off his pants harshly making the fabric sweatpants that he was wearing rub hard against his member.

" ARGH!" He groans.

I could see sweat starting all over his body.

" lemme touch you!" He begged.

I shook my head.

" nope, not a chance."

I grabbed his boxers and pulled it off too, leaving him naked. He wasn't wearing a shirt to start with.

" please. Let me touch you babe, my risk are hurting." He pleaded with puppy eyes.

" then stop moving and they won't hurt."

I smirked as I move my lips down to his crotch.

He trembled as my lips graze over his V LINE.

Hehe.

I licked his member as he shook lightly.

" s-stop, I-I'm sensit-" he gasp as I pump on his member.

His body arch up a the touch of my hand, he thrust his hips to my hand.

" a-Ana, please..... Please ride me..." He begged not even looking at me.

Next thing you know, I deep-throat his member in my mouth.

He gasp again.

I sucked on it and he trembled lightly.

" ah~ s-stop". He begged.

" I'm about to cum!" He shout also felt his member twitching in my mouth.

I pulled my mouth away and quickly pulled up his sweatpants as I smirked as I licked my lips.

That's when he lost it.

" YAH! ANA!!!!!" He whined madly.
He shook the bed violently as I see fire in his eyes.

"WHY DID YOU PULL AWAY!?!" He yelled.

" I was about to cum. Please! Please make me cum!" He begged cutely. After shouting me? Nope!

" oh look at the time!" I say sarcastically.

He widen his eyes and struggle to break free even harder.

" it's about time I go to work." He smiled.

I got off the bed and put on my shoes. I walked around the bed and grabbed my purse while he glares at me.

" what? You said you want it rough." I laughed. But he didn't laugh, it's okay.

" bye babe." I kissed his lips and he tried to kiss me back and make me stay but I already pulled away.

" ana!" He shout as I got to the door.

I turn my head back at him..

" yes?" I asked.

" can you let me go? Please? My risk hurts." He begged with a bit of tear in his eyes.

" I'm not stupid" I giggled.

" your gonna touch your self." I stare at him.

He gulp as he shook his head.

" n-no I-I'm n-not" he said.

" bye!" I left.

I waked out on him as I hear him shouting in the bed.

" YAH! LET ME GO!!" I heard the bed shake harshly.

I walked out of the apartment and went to work. In coming home in about an hour because we close early today and  it's my manager's birthday, so he is leaving early and so can i.

He can stay like that for a while right?

I drove to work think about what should I do later.

~ after work~
I walked out of my car and greeted the guy at the lobby.
I took the elevator and waited patiently for it to arrive at my door.

As I hear a 'ding' the door opened and
I walked to my apartment and opened the door. I put my stuff on the couch and I didn't hear any noise from the bedroom, so I rushed to check on him.....

When I opened the door..................

All I saw was a broken bed, and it looks like he had rip the wooden part of the bed where I had tied his hands up.

The room was messy and it looked like a tornado hit the room 10 times or something.

I suddenly feel someone breathing on my neck.........

I didn't turn my head, I was somewhat afraid of what he can do....................

" welcome home..................babe.....

I've been waiting so long......."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 11.4K 25
"Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪʟʟ" ʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ "Tʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ" ʜᴇ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ DISCLAIMER Tʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏ...
75K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
279K 19.8K 148
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
52K 1.6K 40
After winning a bet with his friends about sleeping with the nerdiest kid in school, Jeon Jungkook can't seem to keep his hands off her and as time p...