Sparks To A Flame

By ReaderRed17

When Scott, Derek, and Stiles get kidnapped and one of them gets experimented on, how will they escape? Will... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 2: Waking Up
Chapter 4: The Reawakening
Chapter 5: The Others
Hey! Long Time No See

Chapter 3: The Change

7.7K 166 55
By ReaderRed17

3rd person

Dr. Kalic pulled the needle out of Stiles's neck. Was Stiles's eyes snapped shut from the pain or the terror? The werewolves didn't know.

One minute. Two. Three. Stiles cracked an eye open. He looked really confused.

"Isn't this supposed to like make me, like, whither in pain or something? It's really rather disappointing... I thought I would look like one of those really cool movie scenes. Oh well, can I go home now?" Stiles rambled. He would never tell another human soul about the immense feeling of relief that consumed his body.

"Very interesting." The mad-scientist whispered to himself after a few moments, completely ignoring Stiles.

"Would you like me to copy down the results to have them for future reference, sir?" the man, that was with Mike moments earlier, asked.

"Well, that's what i'm paying you to do, isn't it, Dale?" The Doctor looked at him with a face that meant the obvious. The man, now known as Dale, nodded his head so hard they were suprised he didn't receive whiplash.

"Knock out the two mutts. I don't want them to interfere with subject... Stiles? Come report back to me when your finished." Dr. Kalic ordered with a glance over his shoulder as he exited the room, into the blinding lights of the outside, with the door slamming closed behind him.

"Okay Puppies, you need to go night-night now. Hope you sleep well." The man- Dale - said in a cooing voice. Moments later he sent 2 darts flying to the chest of both the wolf prisoners, Knocking then unconscious.

Stiles pov (an amount of time later)

Pain. That was all he felt. Everywhere hurt. Was he dying? What was the glowing liquid Dr. Kalic injected in him? Why did he have to get kidnapped and experimented on? Ugh, why was it so freaking hot in there? Where was 'there'  ?

His head hurt. He kept hearing 2 different thumps in his head. It was like a base drum playing in his brain. It hurt. So bad.

He knew that sound was familiar. He'd heard it a million times on monitors around the time of his mother's death. It was a heart beat. Scott and Derek's heartbeats.

3rd pov
(Time skip to when Scott and Derek wake up BC i'm lazy)

Scott and Derek woke up at almost the same time, just minutes apart. They gave each other a glance to make sure no harm had come to the other.

That's when they remembered Stiles. They whipped their heads in his direction, only to find him with his head hanging down with his eyes still closed and his teeth clenched. Every muscle in his body was tense. He had a layer of sweat all over him. They could practically see the heat waves rolling off of him.

"Stiles? Are you okay, man?" Scott asked Stiles in a soft voice, "Stiles!" he screamed again, trying to get his brother's attention.

"Scott. Stop. He's in pain. We need to get him out of here and bring him to Deaton." Derek suggested- more like commanded -him to.

That shut Scott up. But how were they supposed to escape? They were tied up and still a little woozy from the sleep dart.

Stiles mumbled something under his breath that neither werewolf could understand.

"What are you trying to say Stiles?" Scott asked in a hushed tone.

Stiles looked up at him, his eyes glowing silver with a black ring around it, his vibrant eyes showing a look of edge that would make Peter cry.

"Scott, why is your heart beat so loud? I swear if it gets any louder I'm going to make it stop." Stiles threatened in a low tone that made it believeable. He looked like he wasn't kidding either.

Scott visibly paled. This wasn't Stiles. Not the real Stiles, anyway.

The door rammed open, and Dr. Kalic, Mike, and Dale stepped in. Go figure. Stiles wasn't glaring at them, but anyone could see the dangerous fire that lurked in his still glowing eyes.

"Good morning, mutts. How are you Mr. Stilinski? We've seen some major progress in the last 12 hours. Haven't we?" Dr. Kalic asked with a small smile plastered on his lips.

What was even more scary was that Stiles put on a mischievous grin that went from ear to ear. Suddenly the two men behind him flew to the wall, pinned against it. It was almost as if someone, or something, invisible had did it themselves. Stiles only grinned wider.

Everyone there heard the sickening snap of their necks, and watched them fall limp to the ground. Dr. Kalic stared at him in horror. A darkly amused face aperared on the semi-human's face.

At that moment, the doctor himself flew backwards and got stuck to the wall as well. He slid up it so his feet were about 12 inches of the ground. That's when the werewolves heard it. Every bone in his body started to break, one by one. He screamed which only made Stiles's evil grin grow to impossible lengths. After about 2 minutes of aganozing torture, Dr. Kalic slumped to the ground and stopped breathing.

All three prisoners sat in silence for a few minutes. That's when the incredible happened. The chains binding them all to the room turned into dust, setting them all free.

Scott sat there with his eyes wide and mouth hanging open. Derek's eyes were almost out of the sockets, but he restrained himself from letting his jaw drop.
Stiles, or what was believed to be Stiles, was the first to get up. He walked to the door, opened it and motioned for them to follow.

Once the initial shock wore off, the were wolves seemed to have a quick, but silent conversation.

Is it safe to leave with him like this?

I don't know, but it may be our only chance to escape.

Okay, but were going to take him to Deaton's right after we escape.

Okay.

They got up and followed Stiles to a door labeled "Emergency Exit". They pushed it open and there sat a familiar white van. How ironic, they were going to escape in the van they were kidnapped in.

They ran to it. Derek decided to drive while Scott took the passenger seat and Stiles sat in the back of the van. They weren't that far from the clinic, only taking them 10 minutes until they arrived.

When they did arrive, the whole pack was there huddled over a map with locations marked down. To say they were suprised to find Stiles with glowing eyes covered in dirt and blood along with Derek and Scott in the same attire was an understatement.

When Deaton came into the room to check on the teens he saw Stiles. Derek could have swore that Deaton looked afraid for a split second but he couldn't tell because the face was gone as soon as it came.

He motioned for them to follow and they did.

"Set Stiles in a chair. Make him look forward. Isaac and Liam I need you to catch him if he slumps down so he doesn't hurt himself. Understand?" Deaton commanded, not waiting for any responces. The pack nodded. He put his hands on Stiles shoulders. Stiles's glowing eyes closed in unison with Dr. Deaton's.

The vet said some words in another language. Both sets of eyes sprung open. Although Stiles's were still glowing, they looked calm and innocent instead of dangerous and malicious. 

Deaton spoke, "Stiles, you're safe. You may rest." Stiles gave a short but firm nodd and slumped over. Luckily Liam and Isaac were there to catch him.

"Open his eyes. See if there still glowing." the vet demanded. When Scott pried open his brother's eyes open he found the normal whiskey brown color. This relieved him. Extreamly.

"Isaac, Liam, I want you to take him to his house and make him rest, although it shouldn't be too hard. You'll have to stay the night with him," the vet said to the wolves who nodded and scooped up the no-longer-human and exited the office,"Scott, Derek, your going to explain what happened over the last 36 hours. Everybody else go home. We will keep you updated."

The remaining pack members nodded and went their separate ways. Derek and Scott went home after the long explanation of their adventure, including the gruesome details. However, nobody was prepared for what was about to happen when Stiles woke up.

-----------------------

Ugh my hands hurt now.... I have to do this all on my phone but its worth it. Please feel free to correct or make suggestions. Im tired... HEY I ALMOST FORGOT the picture up there is the image of Stiles's eye. Except its more vibrant. Okay goodnight!!!! And don't forget to 😃 smile!!!!!

-ReaderRed17
Word Count: 1358

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 515 14
The nogitsune may be gone but what if he had left something behind in Stiles, something dark and evil that only Stiles knew about. Stiles tried to hi...
613K 22.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.8K 112 13
Its been months since the Nogitsune possessed Stiles and was ultimately defeated. Months since Allison and Aiden died, months of Stiles struggling t...
811K 18.5K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.