Working At Sky Media {Book 1}...

By _ShadowBolt_

[Max x reader] {Book 1} You are a 23 year old YouTuber with Two channels, Gaming and Music. You also live in... More

The EMail
A Day With Red
GTA Video
Do Not Laugh
Ship Name?!
Meetting Max And Ross
A/N
Happy Birthday!
The EX Strikes
New Hair Style
Moving In
Pool Party!
Going To Pax Day 1
Going To Pax Day 2
Going To Pax Day 3
Thank You
The 2 book is out!!!

Thank You Everyone

300 6 2
By _ShadowBolt_

Thank you all for helping reaching our goal 1K followers. It means the world that you care and love the story's I write. I like to give a shoutout to KennyandEmo for being my 1K follower so thank them. Also a special thanks to xxPixel_Sticksxx for supporting me and helping me through this adventure. Once again Thank you all for the support which keeps me writing stories for you. So Thank you and don't forget that every day is a Adventure, you never know what's going to happen.

~Shadow Bolt ⚡️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.1K 40
This is my first Ross x Reader so please no hate! You moved to Seattle Washington, it's been a year since you've moved there and then your friend Ji...
4.9K 130 21
"FUCK!! I forgot my clothes in my room. Ross can you go get them." Max yells from the shower. Uploads with be random, it's when ever I can write them...
9K 195 44
[COMPLETED] (I respect there lives and think they are perfect the way they are. This is just for fun/entertainment) There is some smut, violence an...
5.2K 174 43
You finally hit the home run point. The point that would help you win any game. It was the exception to YouTube High. You never thought you would be...