Darkiplier X Antisepticeye (W...

بواسطة cloudyEuphoria-

It's about a horror,killer gay love story about the dark sides to lovely Individuals Which are Jacksepticeye... المزيد

Chapter 1:Jacksepticeye
Chapter 2: markiplier
Chapter 4:Im here
Chapter 5:it has begun
Chapter 6:Plans
Chapter 7:The story of Dark tim
Chapter 8:Story of SuicideSepticSam(Pt.1)
Chapter 9:Story Of SuicideSepticSam(Pt.2)

Chapter 3:Online

151 3 0
بواسطة cloudyEuphoria-

Anti was fast asleep in his bed when suddenly his phone lit up And got a message from a UNKNOWN person .anti looked at his phone while the brightness was burning his black eyes.
Anti Looks at his phone confused but just Texted the person anyway.
Anti:"Hello Who are you"said Anti angrily from waking him up from his lovely sleep.

Dark:"hello it's me your nightmare,I'm Darkiplier would you like to be my best killer friend. 😉".said darkiplier.

Anti:"Sure I would love to kill someone with you anytime"anti said with a happy face.

Dark:"I will meet you at Your house,just wait there I will fly over in a airplane".texted Dark to anti.

Anti:"I thought you can't fly any were you might get killed😱"said anti with a quite shocked face.

Dark:"I will fly anywhere for you and killed for you 😉"said dark With a blushing face.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

866K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
427K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...