One in a million

By Ghoul_Toga

He never really knew he had a quirk or two for that matter, it was activated when he attacked his childhood f... More

Demon
My Demon in shining armour
Thank You
Would I be wrong if I said
The future
See you again
The Unexpected
Heroic Demon
Eijiro Kirishima vs. Izuku Midoriya
UA Sports Festival
The Gray Demon
Deku the Gray Death
Filler chapter
Hero training? Your going to a temple
My what?!
Justice vs Demon
We need to talk

I just can't

8.2K 143 147
By Ghoul_Toga

Everyone in class 1A stood outside on a field, wearing the same matching sports uniform and also wondering what they were going to be doing.

"Okay, I'm going to be having an exercise to test all of you and the last place person gets expelled" Aizawa said holding up his phone.

"Expelled!" Everyone thought as everyone start mumbling amongst each other.

"I heard the last set of first years got expelled" Denki said.

"I heard Aizawa senpai expelled a total of 154 students" Ojiro said.

"Yeah and he did it swiftly" Shoji said.

"He's definitely on my don't fuck with list" Mina said.

"But Aizawa senpai, won't we miss orientation and the welcoming ceremony, it just doesn't seem fair if the others get it and getting expelled on our first day isn't really fair" Ochako said.

"Is life fair, hero's put their lives on the line and get injured or killed, now ask yourself if that is fair, if your here to make friends and play around you might as well leave now" Aizawa said as there was silence.

"Good, now let's start; Katsuki how far could you throw a ball when in junior highschool?" Aizawa asked.

"About 73.2 metres" Katsuki said.

"Good, now try that with your quirk" Aizawa said throwing Katsuki a ball that he caught.

"Okay" Katsuki said stretching out and getting ready.

"Die!!!" Katsuki exclaimed throwing the ball and using his explosions to extend the length of the ball from him.

"703.2m" Aizawa displayed on the screen of  his phone.

"Wow, that was far" Mineta said.

"Today, you'll be using your quirks on all your junior highschool sports and I'll be grading you by that" Aizawa said.

"I'm dead if I don't come up with a way of passing, I'm gonna expelled" Izuku said thinking.

"Okay, let's continue" Aizawa said.

Speed test.....

Tenya was first obviously and Tsuyu coming in next, Izuku was up next against Jirou who was facing backwards.

"Don't come in last" Jirou said plugging her ear jack chord and used her heart beat to blast herself forward.

"I'll have to risk using Demon" Izuku said concentrating it the power of his quirk into legs, running and passing Jirou in a heartbeat.

"0.0000001 seconds" The robot announced amazing everyone, then got Momo thinking how he did it.

"Woah! That's faster than Tenya by a zero" Sato said.

"How is this possible?!" Tenya thought looking at his hands.

"Definitely didn't see that coming" Jirou said.

"Izuku how did you do that?" Momo asked.

"Demon, I found out if I concentrate hard enough, I can pin point it to a particular place and use it to enhance my performance" Izuku explained.

"That explains it, no one is that fast well, except Tenya" Momo said then going to get set for her race with Shouto, who was swift on his feet due to his quirk and leading with a few seconds before Momo caught up.

"It seems that shooting that iron rod wasn't good enough" Izuku teased as Momo punched him in the gut super hard, causing him to gag and fall to the ground on his knees holding his stomach.

"That'll teach you about judging my quirk" Momo said.

"S-Sorry" Izuku groaned getting up still feeling the pain.

"Apology accepted" Momo said.

Grip test.....

Everyone applied as much strength to get a good score, Shoji currently had the highest score thanks to his quirk, Tentacle (Six arms, three on each side that can turn it the instruments of the 5 senses of a human being), especially when you have three hands squeezing a machine.

"I'll just have to concentrate and......" Izuku thought concentrating Demon into his hand as a mark appeared on his hand.

"And that" Izuku said totally crushing the the machine to pieces.

"That's really something" Momo said.

"Aizawa senpai, I think I'll need another one" Izuku said totally surprising everyone.

After all the other exercises/ Now the ball throwing test.......

Ochako was throwing her ball and getting a score of infinity, totally surprising everyone with that type of score.

"Izuku Midoriya, let's see what you've got" Aizawa said carefully watching Izuku and looking for any signs that might increase his abilities, then catching a glimpse of his hand and seeing the blackish purple mark on his hand.

"Just have to throw the ball far enough" Izuku said stretching and then throwing the ball to see his quirk didn't help.

"What just happened?!" Izuku asked himself.

"I erased your quirk" Aizawa said as Izuku looks at him and remembers something from his research.

"He's the underground hero Erasure-head, his quirk allows him to erase other peoples quirks as long as his eyes are open but that would mean dry eyes and also being a stealth hero" Izuku thought.

"What's stopping you from using your quirk?" Aizawa asked.

"What are you talking about?" Izuku asked pretending, but Aizawa saw right through it. 

"Don't play with me boy" Aizawa said using the cloth around his neck to grab and forcefully pull him towards him.

"I know you've got something strong and yet you don't want to share it or are you scared that it might not be approved of your classmates?" Aizawa said as Izuku didn't answer but look downward.

"Have it your way, anyways, take your turn so we can score" Aizawa said letting go of Izuku,

"I'll just go sit this one out" Izuku said walking away.

"Suit yourself" Aizawa said as Mina comes up to take her turn.

After the exercise......

Everyone was exhausted from all that work, but were pumped with the fear of getting expelled if they came last and before the results were shown, comments were thrown around.

"Hey, do you know what Aizawa senpai was talking about?" Eijiro asked.

"No idea" Koji said quietly.

"Stupid Deku! He's been holding back!" Katsuki grumbled clutching his fist's.

"Hey Izuku, are you alright?" Ochako asked.

"Yeah, I'm good" Izuku said with no emotion in his voice.

"Okay, if you ever want to talk to anyone about it, I'm here okay?" Ochako said.

"Yeah, I'll definitely take note of that" Izuku said as Aizawa walked up to the front.

"Okay, time to analysis your results" Aizawa said using his phone to display the results on a hologram. Shouto was first, Izuku coming in second, Katsuki coming right behind him, Momo filling in the fourth space, Tenya coming in fifth with some heat and so on with Yuga coming in last.

"No one is getting expelled" Aizawa said shocking everyone, except Momo, Shouto and Izuku who was apparently absent minded.

"Just to bring out the best in us" Sero said.

"Seems logical come to think of it, Kero" Tsuyu said.

"Okay everyone, head to class to receive your homework and I expect it the first thing tomorrow" Aizawa said walking away.

School went on normal, except Izuku was totally absent minded that it scared most of the people in his class. With school finally over, Izuku was walking back to his dorm room as Momo come along.

"Hey Izuku, I was wondering if you want to talk?" Momo asked.

"Sure" Izuku said taking hold of Momo's hand, making her feel warm inside.

"Your still considering it?" Momo asked.

"Yes, what Aizawa senpai said really got me thinking and I don't think I can keep this up much longer" Izuku said.

"I know its hard and all, but you and I are gonna get through it one way or the other, I'll be by your side all the way" Momo said.

"You really know how to cheer me up" Izuku chuckled as a few of their classmates saw them.

"I sometimes wonder whether their playing or being serious" Mina said.

"Yeah, it's hard to tell" Tooru said.

"This is my stop" Momo said.

"I guess so, I'll see you at dinner" Izuku said as Momo grabs his tie and pulls him back.

"Don't think I'm letting you go just yet, you've still got a turkey sandwich to make for me" Momo said as Izuku kissed her on the lips, savoring the taste of her lips before pulling away.

"Anything for my princess" Izuku said as Momo pulled him into her dorm room.

"My eyes must be deceiving me, because I did not just see Momo pull Izuku into her room" Mina said.

"I think that's what's about to happen" Tooru said.

"What's about to happen?" Denki asked.

"Izuku's gonna get laid" Mina said.

"Such acts should not be happening in this school" Tenya said.

"Put a sock in it cyborg" Jirou said.

"What's happening here?!!!" Katsuki asked seeing his classmates gathered.

"Izuku's gonna get laid, that lucky bastard" Mineta said jealous.

"What?! I can't let that happen!!!" Katsuki said angry and ready to blow the whole school up.

"God, he needs some anger issue classes" Ochako thought coming up to the group seeing Katsuki angry and foaming in the mouth.

In a rundown bar parlor......

There were two people, one that has grayish blue hair, pale skin, red eyes with bags, his neck all wrinkled and chapped from too much scratching with disembodied hands around his body and one covering his face, wearing a long shirt and trousers in the color black, sporting some red high-tops; while the other individual who wore a white dress shirt, a black inner suit vest and black work shoes, his body made of black mist with metal attachments to his neck apparently.

The two were both looking at a screen of a small television that had "Sound Only", Where the main mastermind spoke with them through.

"Are the preparations ready?" All for one asked.

"Yes, we've gathered all the villains we could get and their an army in number" Tomura answered.

"Good, don't fail in bringing down the world's Symbol of Peace" All for one said.

"Yes father and thank you for the Nomu that you sent, I believe it'll get the job done quicker and messier" Tomura said.

"Good, Kurogiri I believe you are ready as well?" All for one asked.

"Yes sir, ready as ever" Kurogiri said.

"Soon the world will remember All for one and have a leader that will lead them into a better world" All for one  bellowed proudly.

That's about it for this chapter and I wonder what's in store for class 1A when they get to where their going.

So I'mma end of the chapter here, make sure to Vote, Follow, Share, Comment and I'll see you guys for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.3K 42
My First Fan-Fic...This is fic is gonna be a genuine My Hero Story with Devil May Cry action at some points as I'll try my best to update this story...
310K 9.3K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...
14.7K 208 2
When Midoriya Izuku took to the streets, he had expected many things. Attacks from villains, assassins sent by All for One to capture him, but a conf...
320K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...