Hetalia x Male Reader

Da heartnipnops

Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take reques... Altro

Introduction
Russia x Male Reader
Germany x Male Reader
France x Male Reader
Prussia x Male!Mute!Reader
Canada x Demon!Male Reader
Scotland x Male Reader (Lemon)
America x Male Reader (Lemon)
Romano x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
Denmark x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
France x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
Russia x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
Germany x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
Italy x Male Reader
Sweden x Male Reader
England x Seme!Neko!Male Reader
Germany x Male Reader x Prussia (Lemon)
Daddy!France x Child!Male Reader
Spain x Shy!Male Reader: Notes
Rich!Sugardaddy!England x Student!Male Reader (Part 1)
Rich!Sugardaddy!England x Student!Male Reader (Part 2)
Pirate!England x Prince!Male Reader (Fluff)
2p!England x Male Reader
2p!Canada x Smoker!Male Reader (Fluff)
Prussia x Mute!Male Reader; Part 2 (Lemon)
Hong Kong x Geek!Male Reader (Fluff)
England x Seme!Neko!Male Reader Part 2 (Lemon)
Russia x Shy!Asthmatic!Anxious!Male Reader (Fluff)
Iceland x Ghost!Male Reader
One Shot Ideas; Please help!
France x Male!Reader (Lemon)
Diner Owner!England x Diner Owner!Male Reader; 1950
America x Sarcastic!Male Reader (CafΓ© AU)
2p!Canada x Male Reader (Pretend boyfriend AU)
Flirty!Seme!Teacher!England x Hesitant!Uke!Teacher!M Reader (Lemon; Teacher AU)
Germany x Male Reader (Roommate AU)
France x Male Reader (Lemon; Slave/Master AU)
France x Male Reader (Fluff/Lime-ish Master/Slave AU)
2p!America x Male Reader (Lemon; Storms)
The Ballerina Boy
China x Male Reader (Office AU; Lime)
Romano x Male Reader (Small Town Lovers AU)
Uke!Slytherin!England x Seme!Griffindor!Male Reader (Hogwarts AU)
Italy x Overly Flirty!Artist!Male Reader (Museum AU)
Runaway!China x Male Reader (Circus AU)
Japan x Male Reader (Scribble On Textbook AU)
Spain x Male Reader (Songfic; Slight angst?)
Finland x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Denmark x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Norway x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Sweden x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Iceland x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Country!America x Human!Male Reader (Angst)
Valentine's Day cards (SuFin)
Valentine's Day cards (FrUk)
Valentine's Day cards (Spamano)
Valentine's Day cards (GerIta)

Denmark x Male Reader (Imaginary Friend AU; Kinda Angsty?)

4.7K 100 40
Da heartnipnops

(M/N) sat in the corner of his room, babbling off to basically no one, although also hugging close a small wooden copy of a viking axe. His favourite toy. The eight year old had gotten it from his mother when he was younger after a request by the young boy himself. Around his fifth birthday, the small boy had been completely captivated, his eyes shining at each sight of anything that just reminded him of the small obsession. (M/N) was a normal boy, if you took away the part about him being inside most of the day.

At least, that was how it was before he met him. Matthias. Matthias was his best friend, the two did everything together. And even though Matthias was a few years older than (M/N), he was just as obsessed with vikings as (M/N).

When Matthias came around, he dragged (M/N) outside, the boy happily going out and fighting with the other, axes and swords swung as well as the sound of heavy armour clinging together being heard all around the garden.

(M/N) would play late and giggle happily and only ever leave Matthias' side when going to bed, because of course Matthias lived far away. It was a shame really. Although (M/N)'s mother was happy to see her son playing happily in the garden, not noticing who he was with.

(M/N)'s parents worked a lot, his father almost never being home and his mother always being busy. There was always a new phone call to make, a new client to visit or a new deal to sign. Although (M/N) didn't mind.

He had Matthias, after all.

A happy blonde boy who would always be there to play with him, whenever he wanted to play. Which by now was often. Matthias went to (M/N)'s school too, so it was easy for the two to play together in the breaks, having even more fun than any of the other children. The other children didn't like (M/N) nor Matthias. They thought it was weird.

And even though, (M/N) shrugged it off, he didn't care for such silly things.

None of his classmates were that interesting anyways. They liked soccer and ponies and listening in class, something that (M/N) for some reason just couldn't get into. It wasn't because he hadn't tried. He remember clearly when he did. The small (Brunette, Blonde, Ginger, Crimsonette, Ravenette..) boy had tried telling Matthias that it was time for them to stop playing all the time. It was very weird and for a few weeks (M/N) tried playing soccer with the other boys from his class and it gave him this weird feeling that Matthias was no longer there.

The blonde wasn't coming to school and (M/N) was getting very worried. His mother told him it was nothing and petted him on the head and simply told him to go play in the garden.

(M/N) had followed his mothers order, walking to the garden with a frown, his usually good posture now turned into a sulk instead. The (H/C) haired boy had sat down in the corner of the garden, looking up at the sky, before falling over and down in the slightly wet grass and closing his eyes as the sun was shining directly into his eyes. Although a few seconds later he felt a shadow go over the sun, almost as if someone was standing in the way and shielding the smaller boy from the sharp rays.

"Hello, (M/N)! How have you been? Was it fun playing soccer?" A soft voice asked, making (M/N) reopen his eyes and smile widely, giggling a little as he looked up.

(M/N) was met with beautiful, almost crystal blue eyes looking back down in his own deep (E/C) eyes, the sun making them shine a little as his face was filled with happiness. Because of his friend returning.

"Matthias!" (M/N) told happily, smiling at Matthias, before sitting properly up at the male and humming, clapping his hands together and looking up at the ten year old.

Although as (M/N) remembered the others questions, he shook his head and his smile faltered just a little. "It wasn't any fun at all.." He mumbled, crossing his arms and looking towards Matthias who chuckled a little and sat down on the grass. He hummed and leaned over and took (M/N) hand.

"None of our classmates likes vikings. They don't like swords or axes of any kind and all they want to do is play soccer and trades these stupid cards than mum won't buy me any off!" (M/N) explained and sighed, looking towards Matthias who only giggled. Making (M/N) frown.

"Matthias, it's not funny, don't laugh at me! Besides, I should be the one asking how you've been.. You didn't come to school at all.." (M/N) told, looking down at the wet grass and picking out a few straws, ripping them apart, although soon finding a flower and picking it up and starting to pluck out the petals, making a thought pop into his mind.

'Maybe Matthias is allergic to pollen?'

(M/N) thought and looked over at Matthias who just after the thought had passed (M/N)'s mind, leaned over and put down the flower, making the (Brunette, Blonde, Ginger, Crimsonette, Ravenette..) cock a (H/C) brow as he let the flower as well as the multiple flower petals he had ripped off, fall down in the grass.

"Hey, can you stop that? I'm allergic to pollen," Matthias told, his eyes slightly hazy as he rubbed them. Something that made (M/N) frown a little, although nod and throw the flower and petals further away to make it not annoying to Matthias.

A few seconds went by before another thought passed into (M/N)'s head, making him stand up, Matthias following suit. "Matthias, let's play vikings again! You can be Harald Bluetooth and I can be Gorm the Old, right?" He asked, using the names of Danish vikings Matthias had previously told him about rather proudly before finding wooden weapons and handing them to Matthias who nodded happily, the two boys starting to play.

More happy giggles and laughs, as well as shrieks could be heard all through out the entire garden, the two boys having quite the time of their lives, as they played together until late out in the evening.

"You're too old for this crap, (M/N)! There is no Matthias! You were playing with no one and it's getting weird, sweetheart!" (M/N)'s mother screamed at the now fourteen year old, who was curled up, rather scared on his bed. (M/N) was sobbing his heart out and his mother continued screaming, making (M/N) cry even more and curl further into himself. Sitting in the corner of the room, shaking, (M/N) looked around. Matthias had been there just minutes ago before his mother came in and started yelling.

(M/N)'s school had written home, concerned about his behaviour once again. The school was concerned about him having no friends and the major part, being that he would spend all of his breaks 'chopping the air with a wooden axe'. Something that for once made (M/N)'s mother say something and properly talk to her son, who simply told him that he was fine.

"Mum, I have friends! I talk and play with Matthias everyday!" (M/N) defended, standing up in his room with crossed arms, before looking to his side. "He's right there!" He yelled, motioning his arms with loud gestures towards the blonde boy who happily waved at (M/N) mother. Who saw nothing. Nothing but pure air, making her brows furrow.

"Honey, you're pointing to air.." (M/N)'s mother told, sighing as she looked back over at her son. "I know this will be very hard to hear.. but.." The older lady sat down on the edge of (M/N)'s bed, sighing and rubbing her eyes before looking back up. "There is no Matthias, there never were. You made him up in your head, to have someone to play with!" (M/N)'s mother told, making (M/N) tear up quite a lot.

The (Brunette, Blonde, Ginger, Crimsonette, Ravenette..) boy shook his head, not wanting to believe his mother as he tried drying his eyes, desperate as his deep (E/C) eyes were starting to drown in the sorrow his eyes held.

"NO! No, he's right here! Matthias.." (M/N) told, turning around to look for his friend, only to find the same blank air his mother had previously seen.

"M-Matthias..?"

Months had passed, (M/N) getting sadder day by day. Not one sign of Matthias ever being there. (M/N) laid on his bed, looking up at the ceiling, his cheeks stained with tears. It was early morning and the rays of the sun was lighting up (M/N)'s face, burning directly into his eyes which made him squint slightly and turn his back to the sun, pouting as he heard the door open.

His mother had gotten a lot more engaged with (M/N) since the rather large incident, as (M/N) had tried pushing literally everyone away, crawling back to the shy and hesitant kid he had been before meeting Matthias. He didn't do any sort of activities, barely going to school if it weren't for the fact that his mother made him wake up each morning and go.

"(M/N), you have to get over this at one point. You can't stay mad at me forever.. Come here.." (M/N)'s mother told, as she moved from one corner of the bed to another, leaning down and hugging her son. "Breakfast is ready, get dressed and come eat with me, alright?" She offered, holding (M/N) close and rubbing his back with her petite and gentle hands. And even though the hug was nice, it wasn't soothing. It didn't help the fact that (M/N) lost his friend. Although he nodded, making his mother pull away and smile at him, kissing (M/N)'s forehead.

As soon as she left, (M/N) fell back down in his bed, pouting a little before the tears came again, making him squint and whimper, turning away so he wouldn't have to look at himself through the large mirror placed awfully on the other side of the room.

'Matthias' hugs were way better..' (M/N) thought, clenching his nightshirt and sobbing silently. He cried a lot, especially in the morning when he once again had to remind himself that he'd be waking up without Matthias anywhere near him.

After a few minutes, perhaps even ten, (M/N) got out of bed, drying his eyes before feeling his lip quiver again. This time he sucked it up, shaking his head as he found both pants, a shirt and socks, getting dressed and carelessly packing his bag with a handful of pencils and his laptop. It wasn't like he was gonna get anything done anyways, he knew that.

Hesitantly grabbing the handle of his door, (M/N) opened it up and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. The sweet smell of pancakes filled (M/N)'s nose, making him sigh and sling off his backpack, letting it fall to the floor with a thump. Multiple times under the coarse of breakfast, (M/N)'s mother tried to strike up a conversation with her son, which he only responded to with one word answers and scuffs.

Only minutes later, they were in the car, on the way to (M/N)'s school.

The next weekend (M/N)'s mother had to go on a small vacation. She was packed and ready, standing in the doorway and saying goodbye to her son. (M/N) wasn't anymore excited to be home alone, although smile softly at the thought of finally getting rid of his rather pushy mother, at least for a bit.

"Mhm, goodbye sweetie! My taxi is here, so I better get going!" She told with a soft giggle, leaning over and pecking her sons cheek and forehead, before gently stopping in her step and placing a hand on (M/N)'s shoulder, smiling a kind smile. "Hey.. Please, (M/N).. Go to school when the weeks starts again.." She told softly, rubbing her sons shoulder and smiling kindly. "Do it for Matthias, how about that? For me?" She offered, before hearing a loud 'wonk' from outside, indicating the taxi driver wanted to get going. Now.

(M/N)'s mother sighed and looked over at the door, kissing her sons head a last time before walking out the door, waving with one hand, the other holding a heavy suitcase. "I'll see you in ten days, sweetheart! I love you!" She told, smiling. Although if you looked her in the eyes, you could see how deeply worried she was for her son.

"Love you too, mum.. Have a nice trip!.." (M/N) yelled softly, before closing the door and turning around, about to walk to his room.

"Do it for Matthias, my ass! H-He's not even here.." (M/N) pouted, walking away from the closed front door with a frown, his arms crossed. He was about to put on a pair of headphones, the music already playing from when he turned it on with his phone. Although he was soon interrupted by a sweet angelic, yet deep and cheeky voice. A voice that he had missed.

"That can be arranged, you know! Haha!" Matthias chuckled happily, his hands on his hips as he looked over at (M/N) who turned around with pure shock written all over his face.

As perhaps expected, (M/N) dropped everything in his hands, including his phone that cracked even more once it hit the floor. Although as clearly shown, (M/N) didn't care at all, especially not when he slung his arms around the neck of his best friend.

"Matthias!!" He happily screamed, tearing up as he hugged the boy in a tight embrace, something that he had missed and was now loving so much. Matthias also hugged (M/N) back the best he could, the older male smiling widely as he looked at the happy boy in his arms.

"Oh, I missed you so much! You can't leave me ever again.."

"I promise, I won't.."

2.323 words for this one! So yeah, this is kinda angsty? I guess, I don't know I don't usually write any angsty stuff, but I hope you like it anyways! And I hope did Denmark properly.

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

76.1K 1.3K 58
This book has been discontinued and I have made a book 2 for this because Wattpad has said that I've reached the limit. So if you're interested pleas...
737 21 2
this is in honor of hitting 100 followers. i can't be more thankful for each of you! i love you so much and thank you for the support! this will be a...
274 7 17
I know real original. But I've been dragged into this fandom and here I am.... Also warning there is boyxboy oneshots. As well as possible lemon. I...
20K 439 14
Hey! If you didn't already know, i'm making a Hetalia x reader oneshot book. You can request, here are the rules 1. You need to tell me which charac...