Betreyed Immortal

By Emmy-Here154

Happy, Heart broken, kicked out, and betrayed. That's everything Percy went threw the last day that he was at... More

Flashback
The Powerful Ones
Camp Half-Blood
Galaxy and Royalty the Force to be reckoned with
Another Army... How Desperate Are We?
Pierce's POV (The Hole Chapter)
The Perfect Team In A War
War On Chaos Planet
Help Is Already Here
She's mine!
Fight to Live
Real life
SEQUEL!!!
GUESS WHAT!?!

Betrayed Immortal

3.6K 50 6
By Emmy-Here154

*Edited*

I have nothing any more thanks to him. I swear on the river styx if I see him again I'll kill him.

He has all my friends, my beautiful girlfriend, my teacher. He even has both of my homes since I've been kicked out of Camp Half-Blood for starting a fight with him for being... Him. Then my Mom kicked me out for apparently almost killing Paul, my Step-Dad.

Peter filled my friends and families head with lies. So I left. I sprinted as far as I could go until I ran out of breath, then I started sprinting again with my sister and two best friends at my side. I was planning on never looking back on my old life again.

We were saved from ourselves by the most powerful being ever, Chaos, creator of the universe and my sister and I's adoptive Father. It's been four hundred years since we've been gone but yet, we look no older than seventeen because we've been turned Immortal and excepted a higher title than being a Planet 0 God or Goddess.

I don't think you know how great it is to be turned Immortal when your in your prime. You feel like a teenager, look like a teenager, but have the maturity and knowledge of a grown-up. You have the energy and the reflexes of a teenager as well which means your fighting is still great but with your experience from age its even better.

We're happy with our new life and here's the story of how I got here and how no one can take it away fr...

Never Mind!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 8.8K 33
The war is over; Percy Jackson hopes to breathe a sigh of relief and have his happily ever after with Annabeth Chase. In comes Gwen - a daughter of...
81.3K 1.4K 23
Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, the bane of monsters, giants, and titans. He's an overall good person who would do anything for his family and friend...
12.4K 164 30
After the war with Tara, all was well. For 4 years Percy had a wonderful life. But when his brother came to camp and everything changed. Nathan. I...