Possessed | Damon Salvatore [...

By -stilesunicorn

[BOOK 4 IN THE LIA SERIES] Emilia Gilbert has changed. She's not the same happy, funny, crazy, and wild girl... More

Possessed | Info
1 | New Me, Bitch
2 | May He Rest In Hell
3 | Vampire Hunter Hunting
5 | Tortured Soul
6 | A Woman On A Mission
7 | Stating Truths
8 | Champagne Talks
9 | Secrets Revealed
10 | Nothing To Fear
11 | Island Hunt
12 | Island Hunt pt.2
13 | Bodies Intertwined
14 | Dirty Work
15 | Following Orders
16 | Vulnerable
17 | Coming Undone
18 | Feeling of Content
19 | First Day Trouble
please read!!

4 | Duh, I'm Awesome

3.4K 110 66
By -stilesunicorn

a/n : listen to the song "Feel So Close (Radio edit) by Calvin Harris" when the party scene comes and emilia is dancing ;)

WHISTLING A LOW TUNE, I skidded the moving truck to a halt in front of the Gilbert Residence, also known as the home where millions of people died and came back to life. Not exactly homy but meh.

I pushed the driver's door open and hopped down from the truck, slamming the door shut behind me. I skipped around the truck and made my way to the front porch. Once there, I turned the knob and pushed open the door, yet the door didn't budge.

I sighed, rolling my eyes to the back of my head in annoyance as I tapped my knuckles against the wooden door. I placed my hands on both my sides and leaned on my left foot, tapping my foot patiently.

A century later, the door swung open to reveal a yawning Elena behind it. Her yawn stopped midway and she tilted her head, a confused look on her face.

"Am I dreaming?" she asked - more to herself - as she slowly placed her hand on my face, touching it as if to make sure I was real.

I harshly smacked her hand away from face, sending her a look.

"Ow!" she mumbled, rubbing her hand.

"Morning, sunshine!" I chirped sarcastically, pushing past her and stepping into the house. "Gosh, smells like death in here." I grimaced, my face turning up in disgust.

"Are you moving back in?" Elena asks, shutting the front door as she wraps her arms around herself.

"God no!" I replied, "I'd rather drink my own pee than move back in here with you."

"Gee, thanks!" she rolled her eyes.

I ignored her and strode up the stairs, rushing to get out of this hell hole as soon as possible. Elena followed, her steps fast as she rushed to keep up with my purposely fast pace.

I came to a stop in front of a familiar brown wooden door that led the way to my room.

I eyed the door, "It's not haunted, is it?"

Elena rolled her eyes and stepped forward, twisting the door knob and pushing the door open. She stepped inside and turned to me, holding the door open.

I followed inside and my eyes instantly scanned my surroundings. Almost like I was trying to remember how my room looked like.

The curtains were drawn open, the sun shining through them and illuminating the room. The window seat was tidy with a folded blanket and a few pillows on top of it. The bed was neatly made with a few of my old stuffed animals. The vanity was organized and stacked, my jewelry twinkling as it dangled down from the top corner of the mirror. The shelves carried a large amount of dusty books and novels. The closet sat untouched in the corner of the room.

"So why are you here?" my sister asked, breaking the silence.

"I've decided to donate my stuff to charity." I replied, shrugging.

"What?" she choked.

"It's a joke." I retorted, "You're supposed to laugh."

Elena gave me a blank look, "Seriously, Emilia, what are you doing here?"

"I'm moving to a new apartment."

"You got a new apartment?"

I nodded as I opened my closet and pulled out the empty boxes.

Elena asked, "How did you afford a new apartment?"

"Klaus got it for me."

"Klaus?"

"Yes, Elena, Klaus." I tutted, "Heesh, it's like you got a hearing problem or somethin'."

"So how did you lure Klaus into buying you an apartment?" Elena asks, sitting down on my bed as I started to stack my books in the box.

"By seducing him. Duh."

Elena nodded as she watched me throw my books into the box, not really caring if it was neatly organized or not.

"So...Damon's driving me to college today."

I froze and repeated her words in my head. A smirk spread onto my face and my expression morphed into one of amusement. I slowly turned to look at Elena and she froze at the look I was giving her.

"Elena Gilbert." I chuckled, "Are you trying to make me jealous?"

Elena's eyes widened and she started shaking her head repeatedly.

"What! No! Go, no. O-Of course not." she sighed into her hands, "Oh, my god. No!"

I snorted and turned back to my work as I finally threw in the last couple of books.

"I just wanted to tell you so you wouldn't find out and be mad because...."

"Because what?"

"Because of your feelings for Damon."

"Elena. I don't care about Damon and I sure do not feel no feelings towards him what so ever." I replied honestly, "You can have sex with him for all I care."

"You don't mean that and I'm not going to have sex with him." she said, "I love Stefan."

"And I love you." I shrugged, "Both are lies."

"Why do I even bother?" she groaned, "I give up."

"Yay! We should celebrate." I muttered sarcastically, grabbing another empty box and starting to stack it with my small jewelry boxes.

Elena sighed and stood up from the bed, shaking her head at me before she turned around.

"Bye Felicia!" I waved at her with a sassy tone.

She rolled her eyes before she stepped out of my room and shut the door behind her, the sound of her footsteps fading as she walked away.

I shrugged to myself and sat with my legs crossed on the floor, humming to myself as I filled the boxes.

One of the jewelry boxes slipped from my hands and fell onto the wooden floor, its content spilling out. I sighed and began gathering the jewelry back into the box. I paused when my eyes landed on a familiar piece of jewelry that I haven't seen in a while.

I grabbed my old vervain ring and held it between my thumb and forefinger. The silver of the ring was slightly chipped and rusted while the purple jewel stood out shining.

I contemplated whether I should throw it or put it back in the box. For some reason, I followed my instincts and put it back in the jewelry box. I shut the jewelry box and put it back into the box.

"Too many boxes." I told myself, chuckling.

An hour later, I had six full boxes outside of my room. I blew out an exhausted sigh and dusted off my hands. I had packed everything except the bed sheets, the furniture, and the stuffed animals.

I took one last glance at my room before I walked out and shut the door behind me.

"Emilia?" Jeremy stepped out of his room, casting me a confused glance. "What are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too, lil' bro." I replied, sending him a sarcastic tight smile.

Jeremy rolled his eyes, "Hi. Now, what are you doing here?"

"Oh y'know, the usual." I shrugged, "Paying my two favorite people on earth a visit."

"Oh cut the act, Gilbert." he replies, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Whatever." I click my tongue, "Now help me with the other three boxes, will ya?" I told him, nodding towards the three other boxes.

I carried three boxes in my arms and walked down the stairs. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jeremy struggled to carry the boxes with two arms.

I snorted and pressed the boxes against the wall, using my knee to keep them steady as I used my other hand to open the front door. Once the door was wide open, I carried the boxes to the moving truck I rented.

Well, I compelled the guy to give it to me for free. But same thing.

I walked down the porch steps just as Damon's blue Camaro pulled into our driveway. I skipped past his car and walked to the back of the truck. I placed the three boxes into the back of the truck and pushed it to the back.

Jeremy followed my actions while I watched Damon step out of his car. His eyes instantly leaned on me and he smirked, putting on his sunglasses as he shut the driver's door. He then walked towards me, his strides confident and his posture bold.

I raised an eyebrow at him as he stopped in front of me, his arms crossed.

Spotting him, Jeremy walked away from us. "This is my cue to leave." he had said before he left.

"Hey partner."

"I'm not your partner."

"Uh, yes you are."

"Uh, no I'm not."

"We were killing it last night. Especially you with that sexy thing you did where you teased him."

"Vampire hunter is dead and so are we. We're not partners anymore."

"But we could be again. I'm teaching Elena how to be a vampire."

"Good for you, Salvatore. Now get out of my face."

"Oh c'mon, Emilia, we were badasses last night."

"I don't want anything to do with you and Elena, Damon. Now leave."

"It's gonna be fun."

"Nothing's fun with Elena but crying."

"But I'm fun."

"I can have real fun on my own, Damon, so bye-bye."

I turn to walk away but Damon grabs my wrist and stops me.

"Not so fast, sweetheart." Damon said, shaking his head as he smirks at me.

"I will destroy your car if you don't let me go this instant." I threatened, glaring at him.

Instantly, Damon let my hand go and gasped, faking mock hurt as he placed his hand on his heart. I rolled my eyes before I pulled down the sliding door of the back of the truck, locking it.

I gave Damon one more glance before I turned around and walked around the car. I pulled open the driver's door and climbed up the step, seating my self in the comfortable car seat.

I shut the door and inserted the key, twisting it as the car rumbled to life. I pressed on the gas and drove away, catching Damon looking at me from the rear view mirror as I disappeared down the street.

The music blared as I stepped inside the murder frat party, the heated atmosphere swallowing me. The house vibrated and goosebumps arose on my arms. I smirked to myself as my eyes scanned the area.

At the entrance, people mainly made out and groped each other. But as I walked into the house, it was when I lost myself in the buzzing crowd. They danced and swayed around me, their bodies sweaty and hot as they moved to the music, their bodies pressed against each other.

The heat vibrated onto my body and I found myself moving to the music. My body took control over itself as it swayed to the low music. I danced between bodies and kept my hands to myself, feeling lost to the music.

Slowly the beat intensified altogether with the people around me, we moved our bodies faster to the beat. The beat dropped and we all jumped on the balls of our feet. My arms moved from side to side above my head, my head swaying. I flowed into the dance as if it was the only way my body could truly speak.

Hearing the music, it was like liquid adrenaline being injected right into my blood stream and just enough to make me tingle and start to move my body. My blood pumped at a fast and heated pace. I felt dizzy but good.

My body danced effortlessly as I slide down to the floor before swaying my way back up. My heart slammed against my ribcage as my breaths quickened.

I smirked to myself when I realized that a circle had formed around me and people were watching me in awe. Yet I still kept dancing and decided to give them a show they would never forget.

I glided my hands over my body and swayed teasingly. My eyes latched onto my next target as I felt a strong hungry sensation in the pit of my stomach. I used two of my fingers to usher the boy towards me.

The boy smirked and practically ran to me. Once he was in reach, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body flush against his. I hummed in satisfaction as I pressed my lips against his neck, his pulse pumping against my lips.

"Keep quiet, okay?" I murmured, my fingers running through his hair.

"Okay." he replied, his handy sliding down to my ass and he groped it.

I scratched my teeth against his neck and he hissed as my sharp fangs latched down onto his neck. Veins crawled to my eyes and my fingers gripped into his hair as I sucked on his neck.

The guy moaned and he pulled my body further against him. I moaned in satisfaction at the taste of his fresh human blood. His blood ran down my throat in a buzz and I found myself wanting more.

A few minutes later, I pulled away from him before I blood dried him. I smirked at the boy and he smiled, his hands running all over my body.

Blood dripped off my chin and ran down my neck and to my cleavage. The stranger watched as the blood disappeared past my dress and he hummed to himself.

I grabbed a plastic cup from a passerby's hand and gulped it down. The alcoholic punch tingled as I swallowed it. I then threw the empty plastic cup on the floor and went back to dancing against this hot stranger.

"I'm Jake." he introduced, smiling at me as a dimple popped onto his left cheek.

"Emilia." I replied, winking at him.

"I know." he said and I raised a confused eyebrow.

"You're in my history class." he answered and I nodded.

"Hmm." I nodded and when he opened his mouth to say something else, I press my finger on his lips. "Shh. Less talking, more dancing."

Jake nodded with a smile and he and I went back to dancing against each other, practically dry humping each other.

Suddenly, my arm was pulled from around Jake's neck and I was pulled flush against another body. The arms around my body were somehow protective and they held me like they owned me.

I look up at the person and my eyes met familiar blue eyes. "Damon?"

"Shh, babe. Less talking, more dancing." he whispered huskily, his finger pressed against my lips.

I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to him. His hands run down the curve of my ass and stop at my hips as he grips them. He and I start dancing to the beat as our bodies move against each other.

Damon had blood dripped down his neck from his lips. His white button up shirt was wet from the blood spilling on it. His black raven hair fell on his forehead as his blue eyes glowed in the dark.

Our bodies were like forcefields, pressing against each other as they danced. They were magnets attracted to each other. They moved against each other so perfectly in the same pace, heat vibrating off of their sweaty bodies.

Half an hour after Damon and I dancing to three songs, I stepped away from him feeling dizzy.

"I need a drink." I told him before I turned around and walked past the crowd.

I spotted the punch bowl on a table in the corner of the room. I headed over to it and grabbed a plastic cup that had a zombie plastic hand in it. I rolled my eyes and poured the red blood like punch into the cup.

"Emilia." Elena breathed as she stood beside me, her breaths erratic.

I took a sip of my drink and turned to her, eyeing her costume and the blood dripping down her chest. I then averted my eyes to meet hers.

"Wow, looks like you can have fun." I muttered to which she glared at me.

"What are you doing here?" she asked instead.

"A room full of humans? Puh-lease, I wouldn't miss that for the world." I replied, my eyes roaming the area.

Elena nodded and she bit her bottom lip, "Well, I hope you're having fun."

"I am." I said, "But you're ruining the fun. So bye."

"Oh and you're fun?"

I replied, "Duh, I'm awesome." I saluted her before I turned around and walked back into the crowd, my body aching to move once again.

I jumped to the beat, my blonde hair flying around my head as my eyes roam the crowd. They land on Damon who leans against the wall, drinking from some blonde chick but his eyes trained on me.

I smirked at him and continue dancing, my arms swaying around my body. I flashed Damon my blue eyes to which he smirked and pushed the blonde away from him.

The blond chick fell to the floor with a thud but Damon ignored her hisses and he practically ran over to me.

I laughed to myself and walked back, my eyes on Damon the whole time before I purposely disappeared into the crowd. I smirked to myself as I danced between the crowd, moving around so Damon wouldn't find me.

What? I like playing games

I turned around and stepped forward but I bumped into a solid chest. The person I bumped into wrapped their arms around my body and pulled me closer. He then leaned down to my ear where his breathed fanned my neck.

"You didn't think you could actually walk away after teasing me like that, did you?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

"No harm in playing games, Damon." I replied, running my hand down his broad chest.

"You're evil." he whispered, his hand squeezing my thigh.

"I know." I replied, smirking. "And that's why I'm going to leave you with Damon junior down there."

"Hey, he's not a junior." he told me, pointing an accusing finger at me.

I hummed, nodding with a funny look on my face. "Whatever you say." I told him before I turned around and walked away from him.

I spotted the exit and I headed towards it. Once I was out, I inhaled a large amount of fresh air. I exhaled it and sighed in relief, finally stopping the ache of wanting fresh air.

I walked down the porch steps, tying my hair up in a ponytail to let my neck breathe. I headed over to my car with a normal pace, humming to myself.

Do you know one of those moments when something so unexpected happens. Like out of nowhere it just happens and you're like what the fuck.

Yeah, well that happened to me right now.

A wooden stake was shoved into my back, making me groan and stumble forward. I watched as the stake came through my chest and I stared at it. It was blood and sharp, looking like it was personally made.

I didn't have more time to think or to turn and see who just staked me because darkness took over and I fell deep into it.

Fourth chapter bitches, yaya. Also sorry for the horrible title name, I just didn't know what to put.

#Q : Rate this chapter from 10.

^it's not really a question but plz do answer :)

Please please please, do vote if you enjoyed the chapter or smile or laughed at any moment throughout reading it💗

Also comment and share your feedback because you're opinions matter.

I hope you enjoyed reading 'Duh, I'm Awesome'.

xoxo angels

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 16.3K 97
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
273K 8K 45
Sequel to Gabriella Gilbert. Gabby Gilbert has been through what most people would call hell. After basically selling her soul to the devil, Klaus...
ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

20.1K 863 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
237K 7.1K 20
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES 'You dagger Elijah, then Rebekah, and you undagger the man that used to beat his child senseless so that he can finally kil...