Anger (Yuri Plisetsky x reade...

Per Miver17

Looks can be deceiving. [Y/N] [L/N], otherwise known as the (nationality) Princess, the top skater in the ju... Més

Meeting
It all started with a pirozhki
Yawn
Sleep, sleep, and more sleep!
Huuuuh?
Smile
Missing you
Love?
A/N
Hmph
Truth
I am not cute!
Decisions
Blackout
What if...
FUCK YOU OTABEKKKK!
A/N
Speechless
Go make history!
Ehhhhhh?!
A/N
Halloween~
Scaredy cat!
Did I stutter?!
A/N
Seven minutes in heaven~
Operation
Get him!

Dafuq?!

16.8K 538 276
Per Miver17

You woke up early the next morning. You looked around and saw the stupid blond still asleep, then you remembered.
"Basically you're Yuri's secret idol."
'Me? Really?' You thought.
Just then you saw Yuri's suitcase from the corner of your eye. You noticed that he hadn't really let anyone go near it, maybe it was because of the poster?
You decided to have a quick look, you tried to unzip the bag as quietly as you could, then reached your hand to the bottom and felt... paper material? You were just about to pull it out when you heard Yuri roll and stretch, so you quickly pulled your hand out and jumped back to your bed.
"Huh? [Y/N]?" He said but hadn't actually looked at you yet.
"What?" You said coldly.
He jumped a little and turned to face you.
"N-nothing..." he said as he looked away from you, blushing?!?
"The fuck is your problem?" You asked.
"I-I said nothing ok?!" He yelled looking away again.
"Fine whatever." You said getting up.
You walked out into the living room to find the other skaters asleep in different parts of the living room.
"WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" You yelled. Everyone jolted up.
Then you saw JJ, he was still sleeping.
'Hehehe' you thought to yourself.
"JJ WAKE UP YOU STUPID PRICK!!" You yelled as you kicked him in the stomach.
"T-the fuck?" He said as he quickly jolted up, to which you smirked and walked away.
Then you shivered.
"Did one of you dumb fucks leave a window open?!" You questioned, then saw a huge window open, so then you growled.
"Just go and put a jacket on Baka." Yuri said, exiting the bedroom.
"Hey, wait. Why do you all have your luggage, where's mine?!" You said as you pouted.
"Err, we got ours after we got settled in the room, come to think of it, you would've still been asleep." Said Yuuri as he... blushed?! 'Bish dafuq why you so shy all the time?' you thought.
"And the reception will still be closed considering how early it is." Continued Viktor.
"You have gotta be fucking kidding me, so I have to sit here in the freezing cold because of tha-" you began saying until something hit you in the face.
"Just put that on if your just gonna moan you annoying bitch." Said Yuri confidently but when you looked you saw he was blushing slightly.
You looked in your arms to see his leopard print hoodie.
You didn't really know what to say.
"Urr... thanks... I guess." You said putting it on. It was super warm and comfy.
"Woah [Y/N] that jacket looks so good on you, where'd you get it?" Said Mila walking out of her room.
You looked down at the ground as you felt your cheeks heat up.
"Yuri just lent her his jacket, how adorable!" Viktor said to Mila.
"Whaaa?!? Seriously Yuri, I've asked to lend your jacket hundreds of times at practice, but you always told me to fuck off!" Said Mila.
Yuri froze and his face flushed.
"I mean seriously, you've only known her for a day but I've never seen you be so nice to someone the entire time I've known you." Continued Mila.
"Well actually, I used to come to Yakov's training in the summer, so yeah." You said.
"Yuri, can I lend a jacket?" Said Sala as she pouted her lips and made puppy dog eyes.
"No." Said Yuri.
"You're so mean!" Sala stomped. Then Mickey came and told her he only said it because she was cute.
"Yuratcha, are you going to tell your grandfather about [Y/N]?" Questioned Viktor.
"Yuratcha?" You said.
"That's what Yuri's grandfather calls him, isn't it Yuri?" Said Viktor, Yuri nodded.
"Yeah but nobody else can call me it so don't even fucking think about it!" He yelled.
'Yuratcha, I like that, it annoys Yuri so...' you thought.
"Well anyway, I'm going to practice, so leave me the fuck alone if any of you see me!" You yelled.
"What, no [Y/N] we're all going sight seeing." Said Viktor.
"You all might be but you're not dragging me along with you!" You yelled.
"How would you get changed to go to practice anyway?" Asked Mila.
"I always bring a spare change of practice clothes, but not casual clothes so I'm afraid I simply can't go." You said with a fake sad face.
"Aww that face was super cute!" Shouted Viktor cheerfully.
"But you're coming." He continued seriously.
"No, I'm not." You said as calmly as you could.
"Yes you are." He said.
"And what would you suggest I wear?"
"Sala can lend you some clothes."
"Nonono, all she wears is girly shit!" You yelled, loosing your composure.
"Ahhh yes, [Y/N] can lend some of my clothes!" Screeched Sala.
"I'm going to get a fucking shower, leave me the fuck alone, I'm not going." You said walking away.

************

You got out the shower and went to change only to notice...

Your clothes

Where gone!

"The fuuuuuuuck!!!" You screamed.
Your practice clothes had been replaced with an ugly dress.

(One of these two maybe? If not then just imagine one.)

"Sala take your ugly ass dress and give me my skating practice stuff!" You yelled through the door.
"Just put the dress on [Y/N]. Or come out in your underwear, I mean it's up to you." Said Chris.
"Fuck you Chris."
"Gahhh so vicious."
You looked at the shit dress displayed in front of you. After contemplation, you decided to put it on. You angrily yet shyly stumbled out of the bathroom.
"OMG [Y/N] YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!!" Yelled Viktor.
"Fuck off." You said quietly.
Sala came up to you and pulled you into her bedroom where you also saw Mila.
Suddenly Mila held you back whilst Sala started drying your hair then curling it, then she stuck a hat on your head. You had managed to almost get out but they had put a lock on the door.
"[Y/N] you look adorable!" Said Sala.
"I fucking hate you both you hags!" You yelled.
"Oh, using Yuri's words now are we?" Smirked Mila.
"W-what?! No, I've always said that!" You yelled.
Then they walked out and pulled you out with them.
"Wow and just when I thought the (nationality) Princess couldn't get any cuter!" Shouted Chris.
"Fuck this! You'll have to carry me out of this room to make me move!" You said as you slumped onto the couch.
"Oh really, that's all." Viktor said with a smirk.
Just then you saw Otabek coming over to you.
"No Otabek, Fuck o-woaaa!"
You said as he lifted you into a piggyback ride.
"You're a fucking dick not even letting me finish you prick!" You yelled.
"Ok, is that everyone?" Viktor said.
"Urr, Yuri's not here." Yuuri said.
Just then everyone began looking around for Yuri only to find him attempting to hide in the bathroom.
"Yuri, get out!" Viktor said raising his voice.
"No, the fuck am I going out with you dickheads!" Yuri yelled.
"Fuck off you stubborn prick, if I have to put up with these dibshits then so do you!" You yelled louder than him.
There was some silence.
"No I don't you pushy bitch!" He yelled.
"How the fuck am I pushy?! Oh my god for fuck sake just hurry the fuck up and get out and maybe I won't beat the shit out of you!"
"Oh yeah, I'd like to see you try." He said in an arrogant tone.
"Stay in there any longer and you'll see!" You said confidently.
You slowly saw the bathroom door open to show the annoying ass blond standing there angrily. Then he looked at you and his eyes widened, then he looked even more angry.
"What the fuck?! Get off his back!" He yelled.
"Do you think I haven't tried you dumb ass!" You yelled trying to squirm out.
"Aw Yuri being all protective." Said Chris.
"N-no, I just want to fight her... and I can't when she's up there!" He yelled getting more confident the further through the sentence he got.
"Nobody is fighting anyone." Viktor said.
You huffed angrily and crossed your arms.

YO READERS!!!
I wasn't really sure if this was a good place to stop but oh well!
Next chapter will actually be you sight seeing lol.
If you liked this chapter,
please vote and comment!
Anyway, bye guys!
😸
-Authorchan

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

146K 4K 24
Your a ice skating prodigy, but no one really knows about you cause you live in a small not well known city in Russia. Out of the blue one day you ge...
349K 10.5K 37
(Y/n) (l/n). A star skater in Hasetsu, Kyushu. She has been skating for years. Ever since she was a kid, but every time someone like her friend, Yuko...
13.4K 327 22
Making History~Yuri!!! On Ice Fanfiction or (Victor x Reader) [COMPLETED] I have never done one of these story's before but I thought I should go out...
50.3K 1.6K 17
Mikaela Lewis is a German figure skater and won the nationals a few times, along with a few other competitions, at her age of nineteen. She's been li...