SHE GOT AWAY

By GEEGUK

❝ you carried me into that house, you can carry me out as well ❞ loving him wasn't her mistake, it was his... More

SHE GOT AWAY
CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST
⁰⁰¹ CRUMBLING CASTLE
⁰⁰² AIN'T DAMSEL
⁰⁰³ HOSTILE? BET NOT
⁰⁰⁴HEARTSTRINGS
⁰⁰⁵ [ INTERLUDE ❶ ]
SIDEWAY HIGHWAY
⁰⁰⁶ PAPA LOVES U
⁰⁰⁷ THIN SHAKY LEGS
⁰⁰⁸ DAY ONE
⁰⁰⁹ DAY TWO
⁰¹⁰ DAY THREE
⁰¹¹ DAY FOUR
⁰¹² INNOCENT EYES
⁰¹⁴ [ INTERLUDE ❷ ]
⁰¹⁵ DAY SIX
⁰¹⁶ NIGHT SIX
⁰¹⁷ [ INTERLUDE ❸ ]
⁰¹⁸ DAY SEVEN
⁰¹⁹ DAY SEVEN.2
⁰²⁰ DAY SEVEN.3
⁰²¹ [ INTERLUDE ➍ ]
⁰²² DAY EIGHT
⁰²³ NIGHT EIGHT
⁰²⁴ [ INTERLUDE ❺ ]
⁰²⁵ [ QUARTER ➀ ]
⁰²⁶ DAY NINE
⁰²⁷ [ QUARTER ➁ ]
⁰²⁸ NIGHT NINE
⁰²⁹ [ QUARTER ➂ ]
⁰³⁰ [ INTERLUDE ➏ ]
⁰³¹ DAY TEN
⁰³² [ INTERLUDE ➐ ]
⁰³³ NIGHT TEN
³¹'² WARM EYES
RECALL
⁰³⁴ DAY ELEVEN
⁰³⁵ [ INTERLUDE ➑ ]
⁰³⁶ NIGHT ELEVEN
⁰³⁶ [ QUARTER ➃ ]
⁰³⁷ DAY TWELVE
⁰³⁸ [ INTERLUDE ➒ ]
⁰³⁹ [ QUARTER ➄ ]
⁰⁴⁰ DAY THIRTEEN
⁰⁴¹ [ QUARTER ➅ ]
⁰⁴² [ INTERLUDE ➓ ]
⁰⁴³ NIGHT THIRTEEN
⁰⁴⁴ FINALE
⁰⁴⁵ EPILOGUE
SO.FA
ALTERNATE FINALE
QUESTIONS
CURTAIN FALL
ALTERNATE EPILOGUE
CONFESSIONS

⁰¹³ DAY FIVE

9K 558 260
By GEEGUK

SCENE XI — DAY 5: JUST RIGHT  

"where do you think you're going and why are you all dressed up?"

freezing, jiho fought the urge to roll her eyes as she found herself stopping midway on her tracks on her way out of the office.

turning on her heels and clutching her satchel bag tight, jiho's eyes was met with an arms-crossed taehyung who's face was scrunched into a pout as he was clearly displeased.

frowning, jiho spoke. "i told you earlier sir, i have to go home early because of my son's school event and i'm dressed this way cause i can't possibly go to a school event looking all stiff and strict" the woman replied gesturing to the jumper denim dress which extended just above her knees as it hung perfectly on her body.

"oh, that? oh, i forgot" taehyung muttered completely distracted. for the whole day, jiho always noticed taehyung deep in thought and snappy on his meetings with the other companies who wanted partnership. the man always looked so distracted of something and it's becoming quite annoying. taehyung's been lacking the sense of concentration.

sighing, jiho strode closer to the man before she patted taehyung's head and reached out to touch his cheeks, squeezing it softly as she graced him a small smile; somehow, when she does that, taehyung would calm down and go back to his senses. "sir, you're really edgy today. i've made a complete list for the things you've got to accomplish for the afternoon. i've also cancelled again the appointments for the rest of the day so you could focus on the paperwork first and i suggest you to rest, you're always distracted"

"fine" letting out a shaky sigh and closing his eyes, taehyung held jiho's hand before she could even pull them away from his cheeks "sir—" immediately shushing jiho, taehyung muttered "wait, give me a minute"

"tae—" jiho felt herself burning up as taehyung held unto her skin, heart thumping on her ribcage as he leaned unto them. "you make me feel so conflicted and yet you're the only one who could calm me, too" taehyung spoke tenderly as jiho could instantly feel the way her cheeks blazed.

"i—taehyung—"

even before jiho could've finished speaking, taehyung pulled away "have fun for the rest of the day. someday you better introduce me to jinyeon, i'd like to meet him"

jiho knowingly smiled, her heart feeling wam at the mention of her son. "i'm sure yeonnie would be pleasured to meet you too"

taehyung snickered, blessing jiho with his rare box smile, "i hope that time comes soon"

jiho grinned, calmness seeping on her skin. "contact me if you ever need any help with the work"

"i will. now, get that pretty ass out of this office, your son must be waiting sick for you"

she was on the verge of breaking down.

setting foot on the school, jiho didn't know what right emotions her heart should make — he was here, jeongguk was here. if she wasn't in her right mind, she should be smiling and giddily skipping towards the man as he had their son in his arms.

he was here, after two years of continuous missing in action on family day, here was jeongguk in flesh as he let his son be carried in her arms like it was the most normal thing to do.

she should be happy, and she knew she should be.

why jeongguk?

jiho should be having smile painted across her lips and yet why? why does tears cloud her eyes?

why must you do this to me? feeling her insides slowly tearing apart as it ate her from inside out, she felt lightheaded. eyes staring straight at the scene that unfold in front of her fragile self, she didn't see it coming - she didn't see it and not in a million years would she had imagined that this would ever happen to her. 

why? why of all places, here?

breath caught up inside her throat, she felt so weak and wanted to turn on her heel and escape. she had enough, enough with this bullshit. why? why must you hurt me so bad as if i don't have any feelings? how could you do this to me, how could you let her - how could you let her touch my son? my own flesh and blood, you let her touch what is mine and only mine.

"mama!"

lips quivering, she was snapped on her self-loathe the moment her eyes met her beautiful son. the little boy was set down as his father let him run towards her mother who had just arrived, jiho's brown orbs that were clouded with the tears were wiped with quite suddenness as she didn't want to look miserable infront of yeon and even masking the way her heart tearing into two.

why? why jeongguk?

have you had enough of hurting me more than you had?

you must be wondering why the situation looks so confusing. what the fuck is happening? you ask? well, see for yourself.

"mama! papa brought a friend!" jinyeon spoke as jiho swallowed hard, trying to contain every piece of information her son had just spoken. the mother lifted her gaze on the pair as finally, her presence became known to him and her — right at that moment, their eyes met and jeongguk's eyes widened as if clearly shocked of jiho's arrival. such motherfucking cunt. how could you? she wanted the whole world to stop its time as she wanted to hide herself away.

away from this cruel reality. how dare you let her touch my son? 

"papa introduced me to his friend, auntie lilia!"

auntie? auntie lilia? eyes widening in shock, she had wanted to throw her stiletto on the disgusting pair as a big lump forming in the depths of her heart, she found it hard to breath as if all the oxygen she had to take turned into poison the moment those words had escaped her dear son's lips.

why?

what must i do to deserve this?

"r—really honey?" jiho tried to smile, wanting to look so fine and okay in the eyes of her son when deep inside she wants nothing but to let the ground swallow her whole.

"mama?"

biting her cheeks inside, she tried to appear fine only to fail when her eyes finally went overdrive, her bright brown orbs gave up on her as an uncontrolled sob escaped her lips.

"mama, why are you crying?!"

little jinyeon asked, face suddenly painted with sorrow as his small hands traced the tears that fell on her trembling mother's face.

"is mama, hurt?" yes, mama is hurt. mama is deeply hurt. jinyeon asked, his voice breaking midway as jiho shook her head in disapproval and carried yeon on her arms, burying her teary face on the crook of yeon's small neck.

"is mama not feeling well?" the little boy continued to ask, his own eyes starting to get watery as he wrapped his arms on his mother's neck and jiho tightened the embrace, wanting to feel her son's skin against her and cleanse the putrid touch of the bitch.

"is mama, not okay? please, please, yeon wants to help" no, baby. mama just wants to feel you in her arms, i want to be with you. i want to clean your skin because she touched you — she touched my son.  i don't want her to take you too. you're the only one i have if she takes you too away from me, i don't know what to do anymore.

"mama, please don't cry. if mama is not happy, i won't be happy too. if mama is not feeling well right now and is only afraid to tell yeon, then please let's go home, mama. yeon only wants mama to be happy too and—" feeling sudden warmth and yeon's voice coming into a halt, she felt peace residing on her skin. feeling strong arms enclose her trembling body, the familiar gucci perfume hit her nose and right there and then, she couldn't help but breakdown – even more.

"taetae-hyung?"

taehyung. heaving a sigh, her body was deliberately turned as her glossy eyes was met with a frustrated and angry taehyung. 

"i said to have fun with your son but here i see you in this state. i just wanted to drop off in here to see what was happening but this is what i see. tell me, do you really don't want me to cancel the partnership on your fucking man-slut of a husband, you crybaby?"

how, how do you always know when to step in and save me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 11.6K 40
"𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓." a jeon jungkook story. © archi...
139K 7K 24
[College! au] "Well, I'm in my bed. And you're in yours. One of us is in the wrong place." "Yeah, and it's you, that's not in the trash yet." If ther...
292K 10.5K 74
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ. ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ.ᴀᴜ 🅢🅤🅜🅜🅐🅡🅨 They say that if two people are destined to be together, then no one can do anything to separate them. T...
6.1K 458 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*