Body Type (Jakeward Smut)

By DinahJane23OC

Jacob meets Edward at a Party. They go on dates, and maybe get married. More

Three Months Later

At The Party

2.8K 52 16
By DinahJane23OC

Jacob and Bella appeared at the party. "So what are we gonna--Oh, you're going to go scissor your girlfriend." Jacob said. He walked into Alice's house. He sees a horny boy staring at him. He walks to Jacob. "Hey, sexy. What yo ass do?"

"Umm, Excuse Me?" Jacob furrowed his eyebrows.

"You know, that big booty in them jeans!"

"Yeah, there's a way to approach somebody like me. And that's not it." Jacob walks away.

"Don't walk away, bitch!" The boy grabbed Jacob's ass.

"Hold, up. Don't you ever touch me like that!" Jacob said.

"Aw, don't hide it, you know you feelin' me!" The boy lifted his shirt.

"Perv." Jacob walked away. He bumped into a pale cute boy. The pale boy imprinted on Jacob.

"Jacob."

"Edward."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
89.3K 2.7K 72
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
159K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
131K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...