Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities

5.4K 159 37
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto.

The sun beamed down on me as I walked through the village beside Jiraiya. A plush pillow was present in my hand as we walked. Other ongoing ninja's with shinning crystal armor passed us by, out of curiosity I now looked at the color of the crystal. Little children ran through the crowd of people shouting and laughing.

Through the sea of blond, the few people with different color hair contrasted drastically. I paused as Jiraiya stopped walking, his eyes trained on a woman with deep red hair. A sigh escaped me as he walked over to the woman as she cared for the plants at the flower shop.

He flashed a smirk at the woman while talking, a giggle escaped me when he got slapped for his perverted ways. Jiraiya walked back over to me while rubbing his red cheek. I put my hands on my hips, "Ne, Grandpa sage, why don't you just settle down? Instead of chasing after women daily?"

Jiraiya blinked before looking down at me with a small smile. "I did think of settling down once, but there is only one woman who I would wish to do that with. But, she fell in love with another man, and when she lost him she shut everyone out, including me."

I stopped walking, my eyes traveling to the ground. "You..."

Jiraiya continued talking, stopping beside me. "Of course, when she met my students she started talking to me again." He smiled happily at that. "And she seems happy now, which is all I really want."

"How long have you two known each other?" I asked, already having a feeling who this woman was.

"We've known each other since we were children. Even then I had loved her." His voice grew more quiet.

"So, you love Granny Tsunade then, huh?" I smiled, Jiraiya froze before giving a smile of his own.

"Yeah," He muttered.

I remained quiet for a moment as we resumed walking, then I spoke again. "Grandpa sage, how did you fall in love with Granny Tsunade?"

Jiraiya raised an eyebrow, "Why are you suddenly so interested in this?"

"Well, I guess you could say I never got to ask my parents how they fell in love, and since you're kinda like a grandfather to me I wanted to ask you. That, and I was wondering how you knew you were really in love with her." I said quietly.

Jiraiya smiled, ruffling my hair. "I'll tell you the story of how I fell in love another time. As for how you know you're in love. I don't know how to describe it, but you'll know when you are, believe me."

Our conversation ended as we approached the black crystal gates. Hiro's voice sounded in my head, reminding me of the black crystal. A small smile formed on my face as I looked at the gates.

I looked at Jiraiya, "Grandpa sage, can you make sure no one disturbs me? This genjutsu I'm going to be putting up has to be done in completed parts." I explained. "I have to do the north, south, east, and west of the village, then the center to finish up the whole genjutsu. Each day is most likely going to take up half of my chakra. I'll have to be able to concentrate for a couple of hours to correctly put this up. It wouldn't take so long normally, but this is still a new jutsu for me."

Jiraiya nodded, "Now I understand why you brought the pillow."

"Yeah, but this genjutsu should be worth it. If this goes well, only people with special crystal passes will be able to get through. And it should last a few years." I smiled, placing the pillow on the ground.

Jiraiya ruffled my hair, "Not bad, Yuki! Who knew I had such a great student?"

My face burned at Jiraiya's praise, a smile still on my face. "Oh shut up, Grandpa sage. I need to get started." I sat down on the pillow, crossing my legs in the process.

"Take your time." Jiraiya muttered.

"Don't get distracted with your perverted ways, okay?" I smirked before growing serious. Forming handsigns I held the last sign as I concentrated. The voices around me faded, as well as the crowd's footsteps. Soon the only thing I heard was my thoughts.

My eyes snapped open, sweat dripping down my face. I blinked as I realized someone was sitting against my back. Turning to look behind me I say Jiraiya, who seemed lost in thought as he looked at the sky.

"I'm done." I muttered seeming out of breath.

Jiraiya's face snapped to me, he smiled. "Oh, that's good. You were starting to fall over, so I figured I would let you rest your back against mine."

I smiled, "Thanks Grandpa sage." He stood up, and after dusting off his pants, he offered me his hand. Grasping it Jiraiya helped me to my feet. I almost groaned in bliss as I stretched my stiff legs.

I yawned as Jiraiya and I began walking back into the town. "I forgot how much that jutsu can take out of me. And I have less than half of my chakra."

"Sorry I can't help much, Yuki." Jiraiya muttered.

I looked up at him, "What do you mean?"

He sighed, "I'm not all that good at genjutsu, and you're doing all the work here."

I gave him a closed eye grin, one that could rival Naruto's. "You did more than enough, Grandpa sage. After all, you've taught me just about everything I know."

This brought a smiled to his face, "You hungry?" Just at the question my stomach growled. With my face turning red Jiraiya gave a loud laugh. "I'll take that as a yes. Let's get sushi."

My eyes lit up, "Sushi? Yosh!"

After scarfing down a good amount of sushi I now sat in my chair with a full belly and a content smile on my face. Jiraiya sipped his hot tea, the same content smile on his face. The restaurant we had gone to was quiet, with the exception of a few little mummers.

"The only thing that could have made this better, would be if Naruto-kun was here." I muttered without thinking.

Jiraiya smirked, "Oh, what was that?"

I waved it off, "Eh, just forget it. Thanks though, that really did help a lot."

Jiraiya chuckled, standing up from his seat. "Well, we should start on our way to the academy. It's already pretty late, and if I'm correct Arashi told me that Hiro dosen't like tardiness."

I sighed but stood up as well, "Yeah, we should head out then."

I followed Jiraiya to the exit of the restaurant, the host gave a pleasant smile and bowed as we left. "Thank you for coming!" She smiled.

I threw my hand over my shoulder as we continued walking, "Thanks!" I offered as we walked out. A warm gust of wind greeted us, blowing my long hair around.

Silence surrounded Jiraiya and I as we walked down the street, the only sound coming from my footsteps and Jiraiya's small clanking footsteps. I glanced down at his shoes still wondering why he chose to wear wooden shoes.

The silence that had surrounded Jiraiya and I was soon interrupted by a small blond boy who came running over to me. I stopped walking to look down at him. The blond boy looked up at me with a bright smile on his face.

"You're Yuki, right?" He asked.

I nodded, bending down to his height. "Yes, I'm Yuki, who are you?"

He grinned, "I'm Natsu! You saved me yesterday!"

I stared at him before grinning, "Oh yeah! Are you okay, Natsu?"

He nodded, pink dusting his face as he shoved a bundle of crystallized green flowers at me that he had been hiding behind his back. With a soft smile I took the flowers. "T-Thank you for saving me yesterday."

I looked at the flowers, "Are you a crystal user too?"

He blinked before nodding, "Yeah."

"So does this mean that you're going to become a ninja?" I asked.

He nodded again, looking at me in excitement. "Yeah! I'm going to become a really strong ninja! Maybe next time I'll be saving you!"

I chuckled, ruffling his soft blond hair. "I can't wait! Thank you for the flowers, but I do need to be going." I paused for a moment before taking one of my kunai's and crystallizing it.

His bright blue eyes widened as he looked at my colorful crystal. Handing him the kunai I ruffled his hair. "When you do save me one day, use this kunai, ne?"

He nodded eagerly, "Okay! Thank you!"

I stood back up and started to walk past him, "Bye Natsu!" I smiled and set my hand in the air for a small wave.

"Bye Yuki-san!" He grinned.

Jiraiya chuckled beside me, "Who knew you were so good with kids?"

I smiled softly, looking down at the crystal flowers. "I guess I'm just a natural."

"Thanks for walking me here, but I was wondering what are you going to be doing while I'm here, Grandpa sage?" I asked, looking from the academy decorated in different color crystal to Jiraiya.

His eyes were set on the bath house, a perverted grin on his face. "Oh, maybe just a little research.."

I narrowed my eyes before pinching his ear and bringing his face closer to mine. "Listen here, Pervy Sage, you aren't allowed to do any research while we are here, understood? If by any chance I even find out that you even tried to do any kind of research, you're going to regret it more than when you peeped on Tsunade, got it?"

Sweat dripped down Jiraiya's face, "Y-Yeah, Yuki you should probably be going, don't want to be late do you?"

My eyes still narrowed I let go of Jiraiya's ear, which had turned red and swell a little from my grip. Turning I walked towards the entrance of the academy. Pulling out a hair band I tied my hair up in a high ponytail, assuming I may be doing some training with Hiro today.

Entering the academy, I was greeted by a gust of cool air. Letting the door shut by itself I walked down the silent halls, most classrooms I passed were now abandoned as school had ended. My footsteps echoed throughout the hallway, coming to a stop when I reached Hiro's classroom.

Sliding the door open I looked at the small remainder of children in the classroom to Hiro. She hadn't looked over at me yet, having been too busy glaring at the children.

"Kimiko, Yuumi, Basho, not only were you three late to class today, but you're refusing to do any of the training! As some of the few people with crystal chakra, you should be more responsible." Hiro was interrupted by one of the girl's.

"We have perfect grades anyway, sensei! Why do we have to show up to class anyway. All you do is drag on and on about things we already know!" The little girl glared back at Hiro, her short hair pulled in a tight ponytail.

The girl beside her looked down at the desk, pink dusting her face as tears swelled in her gray eyes. "I-I'm sorry sensei! Yuumi said we didn't really need the training.... a-and..."

Hiro's glare snapped from the two girls to the boy who sighed lazily. "We can always make it up later, Hiro sensei. Why are you being so strict?"

"If I'm not strict, you won't be able to face what is outside this academy." Hiro said bluntly, her glare not wavering. "If you guys can't even follow simple instructions from me then what makes you think you can make it as a ninja?"

"What does that have to do with anything?!" The little girl, whom I guessed to be Yuumi, shouted. She slammed her hands on the desk while standing up.

Before Hiro could reply I stepped into the room. Everyone's eyes snapped to me, I ignored Hiro's gaze as I walked over to the three children. "So, you little runts think you don't have to follow instructions when you become a ninja? Is that it?" I didn't make my voice any softer as I wanted to get to them.

Yuumi glared at me, "Duh! When we become ninja's we won't have to deal with any teacher telling us to do training, and we can do what we want!"

"Wrong." I said bluntly, causing her dark blue eyes to widen, as well as the other two children. "When you first become a ninja, you have to deal with a different teacher, a jounin. There, he or she won't be as easy on you as Hiro sensei is being. You will go on missions, but you will quickly learn that by not following instructions people will get hurt, and on several occasions even die."

I continued to talk, "If you think that you can get away with not following instructions then you better get ready to face lots of problems. What if you had been told not to leave a certain person alone, but you, thinking you know everything and don't have to listen because you're a ninja, leave that person alone. They could end up dead, everything we are told, as ninja's, whether it is a lesson or little instructions is for a reason. It's not just another person's life you could be putting at risk, but your own. So tell me again, why do you think it is okay not to listen to Hiro sensei?"

Silence answered me, I smirked at the three children as they looked down at the desk. Hiro cleared her throat, "Well, your detention is done. Be here on time tomorrow, and be ready to work."

The three kids nodded and stood up, but paused and looked at me. I looked back at them before nodding and they turned and left. Hiro watched the door for a moment before looking back at me, "Thank you for that, Yuki."

I smiled, "No problem, they needed to hear something like that anyway."

"Well go ahead and take a seat I guess. You were probably thinking we were going to do some training today, didn't you?"

I rubbed my head, "Yeah, a little."

She smiled, "Well, sorry to disappoint but we aren't. It's just a short lesson today since I have somewhere to be in a little bit. First though, have you noticed anything about your healing abilities?"

I narrowed my eyes thoughtfully, "The only thing I can think of is that I heal a little quicker than some people do, but it could be because I use some medical ninjutsu to help speed it up."

"That could be a part of it, but I'm more than positive it's because of your crystal chakra." Hiro answered, taking a seat across from me.

I blinked, "Eh? My crystal chakra helps me heal faster?"

She nodded, "Yeah, you see our bodies are a little different than other ninja's. While then normal ninjas when they get hurt they have to concentrate chakra to that area to heal it. Crystal users on the other hand, the crystal chakra works on it's own to fix the problem. For example, when you break a bone you've probably noticed your bone heals a lot quicker than normal people's. That's because the crystal is crystallizing over the part that broke, helping mend the bone."

I looked down at my arms, as though I was looking at my bones. "That would explain a lot."

"It also helps close up wounds faster. As soon as you're hurt, your crystal chakra works it's way to that area to start crystallizing the area. While it does help, it has also been a cause of death for many crystal users. If the wound is too much for the person, the crystal may end up accidentaly crystallizing the whole part. Such as if your lung is damaged too much, the crystal may end up crystallizing the lung, making you unable to breath." Hiro explained.

"So, while it may help a little, don't let the crystal chakra do all the work, right?" I said.

She nodded, "Exactly, it has been the cause of some people's death. That is also a reason why the hospital here does not allow people with crystal chakra to work as a nurse. It is always likely that while healing another person with their chakra they may accidentally crystallize that person."

"What about me though? I have crystal and wind type chakra." I muttered.

Hiro blinked, "You have two types of chakra? I haven't heard of such."

"Y-You haven't?" I grew worried.

She rubbed her head, "No, as a matter of fact it is said that people with crystal chakra only have crystal chakra. Of course, the chakra has stayed in this village only. It could be a possibility that since Mai went out of the village and married a man outside this village you were able to gain the other chakra."

I grew quiet for a moment, "Well, that you told me today makes a lot of sense. When Lady Tsunade did this surgery on me to get rid of a illness I had, the survival chances for me were very low. I guess with my crystal chakra I was able to make it through the surgery." I muttered quietly.

"Oh yeah, when your mother visited before she had mentioned something about you having a illness." Hiro muttered, "I guess I just forgot about that."

"Wait, she visited you after she had me? Why didn't she ever take me with her?" I asked, a pang of hurt hit me.

"She was worried about you, Yuki. I think she wanted to keep you in the village in case you fell ill. From what I understand, you were very sick and she didn't want to chance you getting hurt while out of the village." Hiro said, standing up. "Well, that's enough for today, as I said I have something I need to do."

Before I even stood up Hiro was walking out of the classroom. "I'll see you tomorrow, Yuki. Be sure you have enough chakra to train."

"Okay, bye Hiro sensei..." I muttered as she was already out of the classroom. Sighing softly I stood up and walked over to the door, switching the lights off as I went.

I walked to the hotel, having a feeling Jiraiya was still in the bath house. The sun was setting, painting the sky in beautiful pastels, it reminded me of Sai's paintings. "I should get Sai to teach me how to draw when I get back." I muttered, "And maybe... I should talk with Naruto."

"Yuki-chan!" I was tackled to the ground, my eyes widened as Eito rubbed his face against mine.

"E-Eito-sama!" Arashi's voice shouted, running over to me.

"Damn it, Eito! Leave Yuki alone!" Hikaru shouted, running beside Arashi.

"I didn't see you at all today, Yuki." Eito complained, making me forget for a moment that he was the leader of this village.

"Oh, was I supposed to report in to you?" I asked.

Eito anime cried, "No, but don't you want to see me?"

I tilted my head, "Why would I want to see you?"

Arashi and Hikaru sighed, pilling a practically sobbing Eito off of me. "I don't even know you, Eito-san." I said.

"B-but, you're going to marry my brother, aren't you?" He demanded.

I blinked while Hikaru turned red and punched his brother in the face. A booming laugh sounded, making everyone look behind me. Jiraiya clutched his stomach as he laughed at Eito. I was still on the ground, now in a sitting position as I looked at the people around me.

Arashi was trying to hold a grumpy Hikaru from beating up his snickering brother. Jiraiya, now having stopped laughing, looked at Hikaru then at me. "Well, sorry to disappoint you, Hikaru, Eito, but Yuki is going to marry someone else."

I blinked at Jiraiya, "Huh?"

Both brothers stopped before looking at Jiraiya, "Who?!" They demanded.

Jiraiya grinned, "Why, Naruto Uzumaki, of course."

End of Chapter 55! I hope you guys enjoyed it! To be honest, I don't think this is one of my best chapters. I hope it all made sense to you guys, and if you're confused about anything then just ask and I'll clear it up :) I think starting next chapter I'll have Yuki start actually training, I would have had it earlier but I needed to give that information first as it is improtant.

This is not edited, I think I'm going to have a day where I go back and edit at least one chapter. I'm looking back at my first story and realizing how poorly written it was, but I did write that when I was about 13.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.3K 36
The Second Book after "Crimson Light in the Uchiha" Itachi has succeeded. His brother is consumed by anger...
2.5K 92 14
Once captive to the snake, then becoming allied with the Akatsuki. Kurami finds herself in more and more complications. Her romance with Itachi won't...
195K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...
8.3K 112 21
Sequel to Fairy x Naruto : Lucy's training (Book one) It's already three years since Lucy and Sasuke leave the village. Lucy had become stronger tha...