Love you: Till I die..

By TarunMukherjee3

Someone said "If we want to live happily then fall in love" Its a love story of a common guy from a suburb... More

Chapter1:Have I met you??
Chapter2:Did I find the love of my life??
Chapter3:"The day I met her "
Chapter4:"Turnaround"
Chspter5:Love never dies..
Chapter 6: It was her last breathe...??
"PERFECT HEADSHOT"

I love you !!!!!!

63 2 5
By TarunMukherjee3

Life was hard for Tom Martin as he already got the betrayal from his love life. But he stood strong in his life and confident to make his place into city where he was nothing like a beggar.
It was hard for him to gulp the truth that love of his life would be so harsh to him and his acceptance to this world of love life would bring into the worst phase of his dreams. After so many years it was the best time of his life to see the elite and beautiful dreams to reality. But Tom has something different written in his script of life; Ciara Johnson came to his life and those words of her, which Tom was crawling from so many years, came in such love of ocean that it was hard for him to take those lovely feelings and it was not possible for him to nurture those spirits.

*************************************************

Running towards the hospital he was screaming Ciara all the way to so that he can keep her conscious. " Ciara!! Please open your eyes, I love you my heart, please open your eyes, Tom just could cry to see her love Ciara dying on his arms and run towards a cab. Ciara just managed to open her eyes and she could only see blurry face of Tom. There was police siren buzzing all round the park and that beautiful atmosphere had drastically changed to a havoc full condition, which Tom Martin had never imagined in his life. There he saw a man watching him and approach him to help him and Ciara. Tom with Ciara entered the car and yelling at the person said, "Please rush fast to the emergency."

"She is totally fine, doctor said with emphatic voice. There were blood on his jackets and shirt and he could just managed to smile but those aggression on his eyes was giving a complete adjunct to the situation. Tom was glaring at Ciara from the window partitioned between operation theatre and waiting room.

'Boss, It was attempted to kill you and those bullet hit her accidently, Tom's colleague told him in a lenient voice. Tom was furious in anger took out his cell phone and dialed a number as he was assured who was behind all this carnage. "I know you are the reason behind all this and you are now in big trouble", indignantly threw his phone on the floor. "Please sir!! Crease yourself', his colleague palliated him.

Ciara was out of danger and she was going through all the pain, he could feel that pain but he was just waiting for the right time act to the situation. Ciara was shifted to the general ward and Tom with light steps commenced walking towards Ciara. Tom reposed his head near Ciara's hand and all his best moments with Ciara were going like a slide show in his mind.

"My love, Coffee for you", with a gentle kiss on his forehead Ciara wakes him up from the sleep. "Its sunday morning I wont woke up so early, it's the only day that I could sleep. Please come here my sugar honey, let me taste the best honey in the world", Tom expressed with impish voice to Ciara. She was wearing the long white shirt of tom and her hair was tied like a bun some left that were falling on her face.

She was looking like angel just wings were missing. She was wearing mascara the way Tom loves a lot. Those eyes were so out of world as some one carved it to the best of his life. Tom grabs her from the waist pulled her close as much as he can it was the moment when the breeze from the window slit tried to enter between those two souls but could not achieve to lighten those grips of Tom Martin. Unaware of this world and hatred people Tom touched her lips as if bee tried to hunt for the best fresh honey from the garden. She repelled him with a blush on her face. Tom got the best gift from the God that he could ever have wondered in life. That beauty was really a gorgeous lady that god had put extra time to engrave it best as he could especially for Tom Martin. " I love you from Moon to the earth my saccharine angel, love; no one in this world cannot makes us apart. I will shred each drop of heart to fight against to save you from all the troubles that this world put in front of your strides", Tom Martin whispered in most romantic way possible.

Knock!! Knock!!

As someone came to spoil the best moments of this love birds...." Sir, she needs to take the medicine", nurse screamed from outside the door. Tom was drenched in sweat opened his eyes thinking what did happen to her love. Tom realised that it was his dream that he was living those beautiful time with Ciara. Those bloods of Ciara got mixed with Tom's sweat and that handsome man was looking like a soldier coming out of the battlefield. Tom saw Ciara was holding his arms as if he was the guardian of her galaxy. She was so relaxed and that smile she was holding as if nothing happened to her. Tom was really amazed to see her like that; Tom's eyes were little hazy with tears to see how much believe and faith she had in Tom Martin. "Please Sir, opened the door!!" nurse voice feverishly changed on the next call. Tom accidently locked the door while he entered the room.

Ciara was totally sunny like a bright beautiful morning and she was fully recovered to come to her diurnal routine. Tom was happy to see her love healthy, as she was really precious to him. When you love someone from every corner of your heart and if something happens to him or her then it hurts you more than that person. Tom Martin's Love for Ciara was really pure like diamond that took thousand years in making. Life is happy when someone balances your life; Ciara was the other wheel of Tom's life. She loves Tom as much as Tom showers his love to Ciara. She has fight to all the hurdles that both face in their life. If a person loves you and his or her love is real and true then he or she will never leave you alone in any situation. It needs a heart full of trust and believe to love someone. Ciara and Tom are having the best days as if fortune wants it to happen for them. When you realize that this is the soul mate of my life then world cannot stop you. Tom and Ciara are strong individuals; they fought hard to avert the big problems in their life.

" How are you my Lover?" Someone laughed like it was the last laugh someone could have in life. " I will catch you soon, Tom belligerently replied to that laugh.

*************************************************

Life is a vicious circle, she is never stable and she has to swing; one half is full of happiness and the other side is full of sorrows and hardship. The one who is brave will be able to fight and make the other half very strong so that it never gets hardship over that person. Valiant person always fight hard and never let tussle win over him. Those who are light hearted will always toiled to the situation and lose hopes over their life. Tom Martin is a courageous man he is fighting back and he was waiting for the right time. Time never stops for anyone and the one who can balance those timings of life has to win over all the odds.

Who was calling Tom? Who was behind those wild laughs that were making Tom Martin go furious?

*************************************************

I have uploaded this chapter really after a long time, I apologize you all for the inconvenience.
More amazing turn around are there in Tom Martin life stay tuned and please vote and share your thoughts in the comments.

FYI: There is another story that I am working, it will be coming out soon. Thank you for your wishes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 71.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
409K 12.5K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
3.6M 289K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...