nobody

Bởi thankspetewhiz

Ashley was alone everyday until she met Sam and all the others, she was happy even after her crush started da... Xem Thêm

A new friend
A new year
The next week
The talk
Ductape can't fix everything (Colby's p.o.v)
No one, Nothing, and Nobody
New boyfriend?
The spy (rose's p.o.v)
Devin(Tayler's p.o.v)
Alone
A whole new year (3rd person)
Arguments
Nobody

My type

183 3 3
Bởi thankspetewhiz

I'm that type of person who has hardcore emos calling them popular basic girls, but has popular basic girls calling them emo. I was sitting next to some guy in algebra then out of nowhere he asked “are you a goth?”

I ignore him at first, but then he leaned towards his friend. He started whispering; his friend turned to look at me and looked back at this random dude, whispering. The boy turned towards me,and yelled “EMO!”

“Mr.Maxwell, that's enough from you”, our teacher Mrs. Homes said with a frown.

Sometimes I wonder how these people get into algebra.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
821K 18.4K 32
After Lola's mother died her father because abusive. One day she had enough and ran away. In order to make a living Lola became a street fighter, she...
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.