Spirited Away 2: Run Away...

By sartify86

I do NOT OWN Spirited Away. The rights go to Hayao Miyazaki. Chihiro has been in the human world for six yea... More

River {Edited}
'Want to Talk Or Fight?' {Editied}
What Lord Mist Wants{Editited}
Yabaki- The Earth Kepper{Edited}
Survive{Editied}
Fun {Editied}
Puppet{Editied}
Emotions {Editited}
The spirit of Lies and Promises{Editited}
hologram{Editited}
Hide and seek{Editited}
Life story{Editited}
Back to the start{Editied}
Wait{Editied}
Stab{Editited}
Shoulder to cry on{Editited}
Door{Editited}
Lightning strikes {Edited}
Is he Soft? {Edited}
Some people cannot be trusted{Edited}
Frozen River{Edited}
Welcome{Edited}
What Is Happening{Edited}
Effort{Edited}
My Knight{Edited}
Banishment{Edited}
Stars{Edited}
Gateway To A New World{Edited}
The Room {Editied}
Unicorn Family! {Editied}
Failure {Editied}
Tower
Stay back
The Vist.
"Don't Hate Me For My Actions"

Rescue{Edited}

156 5 4
By sartify86

Chihiro's hair style done by me
Lies and promises Clan

(Chihiro 3rd person)

After breakfast, they got to the main room with everyone who's going to the Wind Clan. It was, Kazima, Lexi, Theo, Samuel, and Chihiro. Neo and Yuki were there to show them off.

"Okay, so in your back pocket is food supply, I've added enchantment so it'll fit more stuff in there, also theirs some first aid kit in your pocket Samuel," Yuki explains.

"Thanks," Samuel says.

"OH! In your belt is a knife. You can hide it." Yuki finishes. Neo laughs softly.

"Too repaired as always. That's Yuki for you." Neo says as he laughs causing Yuki to blush.

"Lexi, I packed some stuff for you in your pack. Chihiro, I got you a knife pen, you clip it in your hair for accessories." Yuki goes up to Chihiro and hands places it between the hair band Ponytail.

"Thank you, Yuki," Chihiro says.

"Your welcome."

"Everyone ready to go?" Samuel asks.

"Wait, Theo, this is a dagger," Yuki Hands Theo the dagger.

"Yuki, you know I don't need this, I can transform into a wolf at will," Theo explains handing it back.

Yuki takes it. "Oh okay, well everyone is safe and take care of yourselves," Yuki says, everyone nods.

"Everyone ready?" Samuel asks again. Everyone nods. "Come into a circle." Samuel orders. Everyone does so. "Hold hands!" Samuel yells, everyone does so.

"Bye guys! Come back safely!" Neo yells.

The Authorities

The place they teleport was the corridor of Chihiro's cell. Chihiro ran towards the rose door.

"Chihiro! Come back!" Samuel hisses out quietly. They could hear soldiers coming from the other end where Chihiro was. Right between the two doors was a small ally way Chihiro just about fits. Lexi got everyone invisible.

The guards came in the hallway laughing their heads off.

"True! He does look a tomato when the master is hungry!" The guard with white hair comments.

"I know! And Sky and Red hate this place, I can just tell, they have the best position in the clan, how can they not hate it?" The other guy with Red hair commitments.

They came right up to the rose door where Chihiro was between the gap. She wouldn't dare breath or make a sound. The red hair guard bashes on the rose door.

"You'll come out soon! Someone is going to be sacrificed! Haven't you heard? Cause not! It's going to be that human the dragon boy loves so much!" Chihiro blushes. Another bang on the door. "Well! Bye! We'll pick you up when the time comes!" With that, the guards walk back the way they came.

When they were gone, Chihiro let out a breath and steps out of the shadows showing Samuel and the rest of them.

"Electra!" Samuel whispers loudly.

"Samuel?" A voice soft high pitch girl voice came.

"Yes, it's me Electra -" Samuel continues to whisper.

"Electry!" Theo yells tapping on the door.

"Theo!" Kazima harshly hisses. "Lower your voice."

"Th-Theo...?" Electrics voice came.

"He's apart of the clan. Look, Electra, hang on..." Samuel opens the door with a handle bolt on the side. They all went inside, Kazima stayed outside.

In the center of the room was a girl who had black braided hair. Theo gasp and ran up to his sister and hugs her.

"Theo, you should've stayed in the clan you fool," Electra says to him as she hugs back. Theo pulls away and stands with Lexi.

"Electra we need to go now," Samuel says. Electra nods. Samuel holds out his hand "Take it and don't let go." Samuel commands.

Electra Nods. "Come on everyone hold hands!" Just then when Samuel yells that Kazima came running in.

"Hurry! Alicia is coming!" Kazima says grabbing onto Lexis and Theo's hand running them to Samuel. Theo took Samuels hand, Kazima takes Chihiro's hand and Chihiro takes Electra's hands.

"You traitor Kazima!" Alicia yells.

Before she could do anything, they were back at the clan.

"We got her," Samuel announces Neo looks at Electra and smiles.

"You haven't changed a bit." Neo comments.

"Either have you, still got your crush on Yuki?" Electric asks.

Yuki blushes. "C-crush?! What crush I don't have a crush." Neo stammer.

"Sure."

"Yuki!" Electra ran up to Yuki in a hug. "So good to see you, my old friend."

Yuki nods. "You too Electra."

"Well, we all have caught up to do, so, Yuki, Neo, Kazima and Theo you have no chorus today. Catch up with Electra." Samuel announces. Their eyes sparkled a bit.

"Thank you, master!" They all yell.

"Could I speak to Chihiro first?" Electra asks. Samuel nods. "Come on," Electra says grabbing Chihiro's hand pulling her outside.

"I don't know you, why do you want to talk to me?" Chihiro asks as they sit down.

"Chihiro... How did you meet Haku?" Electra asks.

"Well, I didn't know it at the time, but he was the one that saved me from drowning in his river before it was made into apartments. I was trying to reach for my shoe but fell in, I couldn't swim at the time so Haku carried me upstream.

"Then we met again, but this Time in the spirit world. My parents were turned into pigs, while I was wondering around the spirit world I came across the bathhouse. When I looked for the train as we heard it when we entered the spirit world.

"There he was, surprised to see a human there, or me. He told me to get out of here and across the river, I ran back to my parent and found out that my parents are turned into pigs for eating the spirit foods. Haku helped me get home and my mum and dad back to normal.

"In return, I remember his name, he was so happy, he could return back to his river now. So that's how we met." Chihiro explains.

"I see," Electra says.

"So, what's your relationship with Haku, Electra?" Chihiro ask.

"Well, we were just childhood friends, to be honest," Electra replies.

"Awesome...I think I should go, you have others that want to talk to you." Chihiro says, Electra nods and smiles.

"Yes, your right." Electra stands up with Chihiro copying her actions. "Let's head inside," Electra says, Chihiro nods and goes inside with Electra behind her.

"You two lady's done? The boys have been waiting." Yuki asks.

"Yep we're done, let's go to the boys shall we, Yuki?" Yuki nods and smiles. Electra puts her arms around Yuki's neck and walks to the main room with her. Leaving Chihiro behind.

Chihiro sighs and went upstairs, eyed Electra's door next to hers and went into her bedroom. Chihiro went to the chair, what was by her bed and laid her head on the wood.

'Haku?' Chihiro try's and contacts him.

'I'm here, what's up?' Haku asks.

"Electra," Chihiro says.

She could see Haku insanity freezes. "What about her?" Haku ask.

"She's here," Chihiro announces.

Silence. "Chihiro this is no time for games."

"It's true Haku! Kazima, Theo, Lexi, Samuel and I went to the Authorities. We found her cell, it was her Haku...She's here." Chihiro explains.

"*Let me see,*" Haku demands.

"Fine."

Chihiro stood up and went downstairs where all of them was laughing, having fun, making silly faces. She knew Haku was watching.

"Electra!" Chihiro says, causing her to spin round and look at Chihiro.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the human girl." Electra snarls.

Everyone gasp. "Electra clam down," Yuki says.

"She ruined everything!" Electra points at Chihiro.

Chihiro shakes her head away from the tears, she ran upstairs.

"Satisfied?" Chihiro asks him.

'Chihiro...' Haku whispers.

"Leave it Haku. I need to go now." Chihiro says to him and goes on the bed putting the duvet over her. She quickly whimpers to herself.

All of a sudden there was a knock at her door. She whips her tears away.

"Come in!" Chihiro yells.

It was Kazima. "Hey, you okay?" Kazima asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine why'd you ask?"

"I heard whimpering from inside here, good hearing you know as I'm a cat spirit," Kazima explains.

"Well, Kazima, I'm fine. Now can you go because I'm really tired." Chihiro asks.

"Sure, just came to check up on you." With that, he left. Chihiro sighs and jumps back into bed, tears escape her eyes but didn't make a noise, she eventually went to sleep.

~~~*~~~

Chihiro wakes up to Haku's voice in her head.

'Chihiro! Chihiro! Don't come to Wind Clan! They're-" For some reason he was cut off.

Chihiro somehow is in the sky where Haku was, his top was off, both of his hands separately chained too each pillar. There were people next to them pulling the chains back stretching his arms.

"Master Haku!" Chihiro hears Yuki yells.

"Haku!" Sumi yells as well.

They were collared to the tree like dogs.

"Don't you dare say that in her head again! Do you understand?!" A guard yells as he spits by Haku.

"Yes! I understand!" Haku gritted his teeth in pain.

"Say it!" The guard yells.

'Chihiro! Come back to Wind Clan, everyone is in danger,' Haku says, obviously, it's true.

"And if she denies, you know what will happen." The guard reminds him.

"Yes, I understand!"

"Stop it! You are torturing him!" Yuki yells with tears in her eyes.

"That's the point little spirit." The guard sneers.

Chihiro couldn't stand it anymore she left Haku's mind, and find out that was sitting up.

"Master Samuel!" Chihiro yells.

In no time Samuel came running in, with Kazima not far behind him.

"What is it?" Samuel asks.

"Ha-"

'Chihiro don't tell him!" Haku warns her.

"Nothing, it's nothing." She repeated.

"I know your lying Chihiro, but I'll let it slide," Samuel says, he walks out, Kazima stays though.

"They're trying to get you to come there though Haku aren't they?" Kazima guesses.

"Hurting him," Chihiro says.

"He'll be fine." Kazima reinsures her putting his hand on her shoulder.

Chihiro shakes him off. "He didn't look fine to me."

"You saw him?" Kazima asks.

Chihiro nods. "Yes, Sumi and Kia as well, they were all chained up. It was like a nightmare." Chihiro explains.

"Why didn't you tell Master Samuel?"

"Haku warned me not too," Chihiro replies.

"We need to warn him," Kazima was about to rush out.

"No, take me to them," Chihiro says.

"Wait!" A voice joins them, they both turn around and found Electra in the doorway. "They're doing the sacrifice! They need a Human and a spirit that has known each other for a long time. Then they stab the human heart, your heart Chihiro." Electra explains.

"Electra this is mad-" Kazima was cut off.

"How do we stop it?" Chihiro asks.

"By you becoming a spirit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.6K 27
It's been 12 long years since Chihiro has been to the spirit world, and she wishes she never left. After years and years of trying to return to the s...
12.2K 433 43
This is a Spirited away fanfiction about Chihiros return to the spirit world 12 years after she left. She returns to the spirit world and how love is...
10.8K 405 29
Seven years have passed. Chihiro has lost all memories of her time in the Spirit World, but they haven't forgotten her. When you're young, so many th...
144K 4.1K 52
[ORIGINAL] Chihiro is down with leukemia, and with her limited days left, all she desires is to return to the land of her dreams, but even after reun...