Something More (Eazy E)

By Ktaujane

''Boy, I can't seem to get you outta my head But there's something about you that makes me smile Don't chan... More

Lauren Robinson
Meeting Him/Her
Until Next Week
Late Night Call
Reunited
Sweet Love
Eric and Lauren
We Want Eazy
Kayla
Let Me Love You Down
In The Morning
Fuck Tha Police
Hurts To Tell The Truth
Happy Birthday,Eazy
Ooh La La La
Back To ATL
Trouble In NWA
No Vaseline
Real Niggaz Don't Die
Bahamas
Bahamas Pt 2
Bahamas Pt 3
Oh,Baby
Efil4zaggin Tour
Tracy
Hurting In Love
Coming Home To Hell
Making It Right
Making It Right Pt 2
Evonne Lynn Wright
Somebody To Talk To
Lauren's Birthday Surprise
Back Together Again
Dre Day
Real Muthaphukkin G's
Unconditionally
Trust Issues
Trust Issues Part 2
Only If You Want It
Drama On Set
Drama On Set Pt. 2
Family Day Gone Wrong
Making Up
The Good Gets Bad
Beautiful Heartbreak
Officially Done
Officially Done Pt.2
Big Brother vs. Baby Daddy
Meeting Tomica
Dance Away The Pain
I Still Love You
Startin' Somethin' New
Evonne's Birthday Party
Chemistry Reunited
Kaleb's Jealousy
Old Flames
Old Flames Pt.2
Love Is Complicated
Problems With Tomica
Unexpected
Expect The Unexpected Pt.2
Expect The Unexpected Pt.3
Meetings Adjourned
Damage
Love And War
Trouble With The Robinsons
When A Woman's Fed Up
For A Month
Decisions,Decisions
Catchin' On
Catchin' On Pt.2
Catchin' up pt.3
Movin' On To Bad News
Don't Stress, Don't Panic
Emiya
This Aint Fair
This Ain't Fair Pt. 2
Dear God
Memories Back When
Not For The Weak
Something More
Story Announcement

Reality Hits Hard

747 24 22
By Ktaujane

Side note- listen to The Beautiful Ones by Prince while reading this. 😭

Lauren's P.O.V.

It was so damn quiet in here that you could hear a pen drop or cat and dogs making noise in the streets from the hospital.

"Come again say what?" Harlee pretended like he was deaf in one ear but he heard exactly what I said.

I sighed and start to twiddle with my fingers again. "......I'm pregnant."

Shock expressions was on everybody's face. I know the questions in my brothers mind is like "How the fuck can this pop up outta the blue?"

"When did this happened?" Harper asked with calm but stern look with his arms crossed as he sat back in his seat.

"About a month ago." I stated quietly.

"A month ago,Lauren,you mean that you couldn't tell any one of was that you were a month pregnant."

"That's the thing,Harlee. I didn't know that I was pregnant myself."

That awkward silence filled the room again.

Harper asked the question,everybody wanted to know. "So,who's the father?"

I start to feel my heartbeat go faster and faster as the nervousness started to get to me. All eyes were on me. Except for my sisters since they already knew who the father was. Once I mention this it's gon be a shock all over again.

"Eric." I whispered.

"Hol' up,Eric who? Cause I pray to God right now that you ain't talm 'bout Eric "Eazy-E" Wright?!" Harlee pulled Shawn back to tame his rising anger.

Tears started to well up and my throat started to get tight. I nodded my head.

Shawn groaned,running the palm of his hands through his beard. "Lauren what the fuck?!"

"Shawn calm down." Harlee looked at kinda with disappointment but I know he still love me. "Lauren,what were you thinkin'?"

I chuckled and flashed him a tight smile. "That's the thing,Harlee. I wasn't thinkin'." A year slipped down my face. "I was blinded by love......I'm so sorry." I turned on my side so they wouldn't look at me weeping.

I felt someone rub my arm in comfort. "There's no need to be sorry. You may be our lil sister but you're an adult,you make ya own decisions now. With this being said whatever happens we gon be by your side." I couldn't say anything cause I didn't want to. I just laid on my side still thinking of the sake of my baby.

"I almost killed my baby." I sobbed clenching the cotton material blanket.

"Shh," Harlee continued to rub my arm as he tried to calm me down. "It's ok,Lauren. The best thing outta this situation is that the baby is still alive. And it's also a learning lesson."

I face towards him. "Ya know almost breaking the group apart or leaving Evonne and Esiah alone for six months couldn't open ya eyes so now I guess eventually God had to show you something more important than that."

"But Eric was right. Ima unfit mama."

"No,no,no. Look he just said that outta anger. Lauren I never could see you being unfit for them,you love yella skinned kids more than you love Eric. Matter of fact I know you love them so much,you willing to make us tell them you said that you love them and then," He grabbed my hand and placed it on my stomach. "You still worried 'bout this lil one." He smiled at me.

I looked down at my stomach with a tight smile.

"By the way,I'm sorry 'bout how I treated y'all lately,y'all didn't deserve any of it. I don't deserve none of as my siblings."

Rihanna groaned. "Ugh,Laur look I love ya ass and all that but please stop speaking all this sappy ass shit. It's family over everything besides at the end of the day family is all you got,Aight?"

Bianca grabbed my hand, "Just because basically you put us through hell with acting bitchy ways," Shawn smacked her forearm,squinting his eyes at her. "Ow,It doesn't mean we don't love you."

I smiled at my family with my heart feeling overwhelmed. I squealed,"Aaawww,group hug!!!"

"Oh hell naw,I'm too gangsta for this shit." Derian turning back towards his seat.

"But obviously yeen gangsta enough to tell a nigga you messing around with his girl." Everybody including me started to laugh.

Derian sucked his teeth and grabbed his nuts towards Shawn making everybody groaned in annoyance.

"Damn Deru,I thought that was just gon be a one time thing."

"Naw cause y'all bitches ain't had no right to bother me 'bout my personal relationship that's behind close doors."

"So,anybody can be a sideline." Jay stated.

"I know but my relationship with her is very exclusive,remember that." I shook my head,laughing. I was crazy to ever try to let them go.

I heard a knock on the door and my mama stuck her head in. "Hey,I gotta some lil surprises for ya?"

I shift my head sideways. "What?"

She opened the door wider,immediately making my heart melt.

"Mommy!!!" They ran to the side of my bed with the help of my brothers they lift them up here,just so I can hug them so tight and never let them go.

"My babies,oh my lord! I miss y'all so much!" Tears started to roll down my face.

"We miss you too,mama!!!" Evonne kissed my cheek,wiping my tears away. Esiah did the same with my other cheek,"Mish mommy!" I laughed and snuggled up with them for the rest of the night.

A week later
Eazy's P.O.V.

I bit on my lips nervously as I walked down the hall.

Room 224

Room 226

Room 228

Room 230

I peeked at the information in the box holder. Once I saw her name on the information paper,I felt my heart beat a lil faster.

Why? Why is it that only this girl can make feel this way? She makes feel guilty for all the shit I did to her. Any other bitch woulda been told to kiss my ass but not Lauren.

I could feel my hand getting slippery around the glass of bouquet I got for her.

I swallowed all my nerves away and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I walked in slowly,scratching the back of my neck.

I could feel her stare on me. I was still standing right in the door way just eyeing her from the side.

"Uh-Hey." I greeted.

"Hey." She whispered in a awkward way. Ion blame her.

Even though I just got into them room,I could already feel the awkward tension fill the room up from the floor to the ceiling.

"How you doin'?"

She sighed,taking a sip of her water. "I'm doin' fair."

"That's good." I stated which I meant genuinely. "Um,look,I just came by to apologize about everything I said the other day. It wasn't called for,ya know? You ain't bad mother even though I don't mention it, I think you a very good mother to our kids,ya know at least you would call to check on them. Besides it's was all my fault anyways,I coulda told you about Tomica being pregnant I just........just didn't wanna lose you......for real." I leaned up against the wall,looking at the California sunset. "But it's too late for that,way too late. I'm guilty of lotta shit that I never admitted to.....ya know with other females and shit but I can't help but to admit it to you. Cause in your eyes and mines too,I did you dirty. Shidd you even gave corny ass Kaleb for me. That nigga probably could give you the world just like I did but he wouldn't ever stomp on ya heart like I did." I paused for a second as started to play with my bracelet. "He wouldn't even put you in the hospital. I ain't shit." I chuckled. "Hell I even said it from the moment we started "E you gon fuck ya self up,don't fuck with this girl,leave her alone." But I couldn't do that yet alone. I know I said I'm sorry probably over a millions of times more than any other dirty ass nigga in this world but when you get to the point where you mad enough to tell me you hate me,that's when it hits me that I have gone to far with this shit. I may love you more than this whole wide world but if I love you enough I gotta let you go officially and I'm serious. This time it's just gon be about the kids and our business relationship." As I was still staring out at the sunset I felt something wet dropped on my hand. I wiped that tear away but another came falling down my face. It hurts of course you know that but I can't do it no more,I'm better starting off with Tomica.

"Anyways these flowers for you and I hope you get better. I'll see you around whenever I can." I grabbed my keys and walked outta the room.

"Eric,wait!!!" I heard her yell but I just kept on walking. I hopped on the elevator,tryna keep my cool.

I'm good, Ima be ok. I know I am. I started to think bout all the good times and the worse I had with her but they ain't worth the heartbreaks. I just gotta move on with my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 334 71
Two people who seem to know that they are soulmates
8.1K 292 27
Gabriela is a beautiful 18 year old Mexican-American women. She just graduated high school and plans to go to college online. One day she meets this...
18.3K 786 29
Life's not fair. But we end up where God wanted us to be. Megan was a celebrity property dealer and one day at one of her friend's parties, she met B...
6.7K 384 23
jus read!