Coming Home (camren)

By Crazy5harmoz

Captain Jauregui has twin boys with her long time friend Camila, when she's home on leave she finds out that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (part one)
Chapter 12 (part two)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 37

11K 269 44
By Crazy5harmoz

June.

"I can't believe we're actually here." Camila sighed as she stood at the center of the balcony, watching the sun set behind the old brick buildings.

"Camz, you have been saying that for the past 6 days." Lauren chucked, behind Camila with her arms wrapped around her.

"It still feels doesn't feel real." She turned to face her wife and smiled at her. "We're in Spain."

"Yes we are." She leaned in and kissed Camila.

They had been in Madrid, Spain for almost a week now, and had done a few of the touristy thing but for the most part Lauren had found some of the less touristic but beautiful sights to see.

Lauren was over the moon to finally have the alone time she desperately needed with Camila. And she was glad Camila was finally enjoying herself. This was the longest they'd be away from the kids and Camila was having a hard time with it. She was a mess during the goodbye and as they boarded the plane she almost ran out changing her mind on leaving. But once they landed in Madrid, took a much needed nap and explored the area in which they're rental apartment was located she was in a much better mood. She's been dealing with the distance fairly well, aside from the 3 FaceTime calls a day.

"Mmm," Camila hummed into her lips. "are you ready to explore Barcelona?" She asked, pulling away from her lips.

"Of course." Lauren smiled down at her. "But right now I'm ready to explore you." She leaned down to kiss her wife again. Walking them back into the bedroom, and onto the bed.

--

Day 2 in Barcelona

Lauren's favorite pastime was laying in bed with Camila and watching her sleep which is what she was doing right now. While Camila was pregnant with Kelsea she became a grumpy morning person so Lauren learned early on not to disrupt the sleeping woman, she figured after Kelsea was born she'd go back to being an early bird, morning person but she was wrong. Camila still enjoyed sleeping in but let's be real who doesn't?

She loved how crazy her sex hair was and how tangled up in the sheets she was. She loved that every time her chest rose the thin sheet covering her chest slipped lower and lower each time. She especially loved the peaceful and relaxed look on her face.

"Your such a perv." Lauren got spooked and jolted meanwhile Camila opened her eyes slowly.

Hand on her chest Lauren tried and get a grip on her self . "You almost gave me a fucken heart attack camz." While Camila laughed, she got to focus on what Camila said. "How am I a perv?"

"You were just laying there waiting for the sheet to slip off my chest, All perv like." She raised a daring eyebrow at Lauren.

"I was not! I was watching your cute face. It's not my fault the sheet was slipping at the same time." Lauren got defensive, knowing very well her wife was just messing with her. "Besides it doesn't make me a perv because your my wife. I'm allowed to look."

"Okay, whatever you say babe." She pecked her wife's lips, then sat up. "I would invite you to shower with me but it's almost 7 and my moms going to call soon." Lauren wants to argue but there's no point. Camila has a strong case, if they both got in that shower they'd be in there for a while. The first of the three FaceTime calls usually happened in the morning for them but back home it was almost 1 in the afternoon. It's a good thing they were also out of school for summer break otherwise Camila would lose her mind not being able to see them until later in the afternoon. It wasn't that Lauren didn't miss the kids as much as Camila, it was just that she knew how to deal with it better. Hell she spent 3 years of her life being away from them, whereas Camila never left them with someone else for longer than 8 hours when they were little and just now at the age of six was letting them have sleep overs at there grandparents, so 2 weeks for her was the equivalent of a month or two. We should be proud.

Lauren could already imagine the tears in Camila's eyes when the day they'd send the boys off to college came, or when one or both of the boys got married. And Camila could already imagine Lauren losing her shit when it was baby girls turn.

Camila was nearly done getting ready and Lauren was still in the shower when her phone started ringing.

"LAUREN HURRY!" She shouted to her wife and then went to answer the call. The sound of the shower running stopped.

On Camila's screen she saw half of Caspian's face and half of Cameron's.

"Hi, mommy!" They both said at once.

"Hi, kiddos." She smiled, seeing them on screen gave her the comfort she needed to be able to enjoy herself. "What have boys been up to today?" She asked, as Lauren stepped out of the shower, dressed for the day.

"Grandpa mike took us to soccer practice and then we went to get ice cream." Caspian answered while Cameron nodded along. Oh did I forget to mention, that soccer was the boys new thing.

They were constantly obsessed with something new and right now it was soccer. Lauren wasn't a big fan of soccer but she supported everything her kids did which is why they took the Santiago Bernabéu soccer stadium tour in Madrid. Cristiano Ronaldo was Cameron's favorite soccer player and Real Madrid was his favorite team so he wanted them to take pictures videos of it all. It was also why in a few days they'd be taking a tour of Camp Nou soccer stadium in Barcelona. If you haven't figured it out yet, yes it's true Caspian was a fan. His favorite player was of course the one and only Lionel Messi. Neither of them cared much for the sport or the teams but they were awesome parents so of course they did it all for them.

"Then we played video games with uncle Chris. He said not to tell mama that he found her secret stash in her office." Cameron added, having no clue whatsoever that Lauren heard them. Camila's eyes bulged out, she muted the call.

"YOU HAVE DRUGS HIDDEN IN OUR HOUSE?!" She yelled at the green eyed girl who was expecting get yelled at for another reason entirely. But when she heard Camila she laughed.

After her stomach started hurting and she caught her breath she spoke. "No it's not drugs. It's a stash of video games." She started laughing again, while Camila glared at her.

She want back to taking to the boys for a bit longer before Lauren joined in. They listened to everything the boys had to say, until they handed the phone over to Lauren's mom who held it out for them to be able to see Kelsea for a bit who was napping.

After the FaceTime ended, they headed down to the beach which was a must whenever you visited Barcelona. After the beach they went back to their hotel and got a bit more dressed up for dinner. Camila couldn't think of anything better than drinking Spanish wine in Spain. They relived old high school memories and ended the night with a bang or two. Literally.

--

Day 4 in Barcelona

Like promised they took the Camp Nou stadium tour. Which took most of the day. They always ended the night with a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant. Spaniards knew how to pair the perfect wine with the best foods.

The following day they walked the Gothic quarters in old Barcelona. It was like stepping back in time. It had the Roman times feel to it. The architecture, the buildings, the structures, the intricate designs and the beauty of it all was all breathtaking. There was an actual map you could follow but most people chose to just wander around which is what they did. It was hard for Lauren to take pictures with one hand, but Camila didn't want to let go and Lauren could ever deny her anything. This trip was exactly what they needed, the past week brought them closer together not just emotionally but physically as well. With three kids and one of them still being a infant, sex didn't come easy or frequently. This was the most sex they'd had in the past few months. And by few I don't mean 3 or 6. Have you ever seen a couple when they're just starting out? They can't keep there hands of each other, they are constantly being disgustingly mushy. That's basically them right now.

After grabbing lunch at a cute cafe, they spent quite a while at the Picasso museum. Lauren was like a kid in a candy store. Everywhere she looked, just got her more and more excited. Art was a passion of hers only Camila knew about.

Growing up Lauren didn't have goals set for herself or so everyone thought. She enjoyed living in the moment, plans were boring. While everyone in her high school stressed as they planned out the next for years of their lives, she just sat back and took it all day by day. Her parents constantly asked her what her plans were and her answer was always the same "The answer hasn't come to me yet." She had plenty of options, she had baseball scholarship offers left and right, she had a spot in the police force with her father, and she had the option to enlist. No one knew that was an option for her until she announced she'd be leaving soon. She loved baseball, it was her life. At age 3 she was introduced to that diamond and it was all she knew for a large part of her youth. But she never saw it being her entire life, it wasn't what she wanted to leave behind when she was gone. Losing her brother opened her eyes to many things, one being your on borrowed time, second is after your gone all you leave behind is memories. The thing you did while you were alive will forever be what people remember. Her brother died a fucken Hero. She didn't want to die and be remembered as the baseball player or the cops daughter and she especially didn't want to be remembered as the struggling artist. She killed those goals, those dreams before they even had a chance. She saw the pride in her parents eyes whenever they spoke about her older brother. Of course that changed when he passed away, they were proud that he fought for his country but there was no pride in losing their child. She enlisted to honor her brother, but the selfish part of her enlisted because if she died, she'd die a fucken hero, who was honoring her brother and continuing his legacy.

She loved art but it was too much of a risk, there was so much uncertainty and unknown. As happy as she was being in a museum full of incredible pieces, a part of her felt the pain, The regret, and the doubt. The what if's in our life can be haunting. Which is why she was so adamant that Camila accomplish all the goals she set for herself.

Sometimes Camila knew Lauren better than she knew herself.

"It doesn't have to be over you know? You could always give it a try. Your only 27...well in a few days you'll be 27 but the point is that you have all the time in the world to become the artist you've always wanted to be." She looked deeply into Lauren's eyes, she knew all the thoughts running around in Lauren's mind and she knew if she didn't say this to her she'd never try it.

"Our life is hectic as it is. Are you sure you want to add aspiring artist to the mix?" Lauren asked trying to hide the hope in her voice.

"I would do anything for you, if it made you happy Lauren." Camila smiled up at her sincerely.

"I'm the luckiest person in the world." She grabbed her face with both hands and leaned down to kiss her. "I love you so much." She whispered onto her lips.

"I love you."

--

Day 6 in Barcelona

The last exploring day in Barcelona was spent at the Sagrada Familia cathedral. They weren't the most religious but the could appreciate the building. Man was it a sight to see. One word to describe it would be breathtaking. The fact that they were still building it after so many years added to the awe of it. This was probably the most touristy thing to do, and it was way to crowded. If you didn't plan out your trip right and just decided to go on a whim you'd be stuck in a crowd of people trying to get in.

The last place on the must see list was the bunkers del Carmel which is a spot in Barcelona with a great overview of the city and the ocean. Its a hill where they had old war bunkers installed. It was the spot to watch sunsets or sunrise and it was something both women were excited for. They saw it as the perfect way to end this trip. With a warm blanket and a bottle of Camila's favorite sweet Spanish wine they had at the very edge and watched as the sun began to set behind the ocean and as the city lights became alive.

--////////////////////////////////////--

I'm the worst and I know it 😫 lol

Sorry for the long wait, My life is a giant mess right now. I fished moving into my new apartment, which I share with my best friend, my younger brother and his friend. School started and my professors are assholes. I'm a good big sister and have been showing my brother the ropes since this is his first semester of college. Also my problematic as grandma is visiting my family back home and there's a shit ton of drama. I'm glad a living in another state because of that. Lol

I will try and get up another update later on this week and hopefully it's better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 297 30
A boy/ girl that got taken away from there family in the age of 6 on his birthday will this affect his trust and his love to someone else or will it...
5.5K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
4.2K 189 12
Is when camila a witch/ vampire meets Lauren who's a human that accidentally entered the supernatural world and couldn't go back Will camila help he...