P.S I Hate You(Laurmani Versi...

By cutiealex132

***P.S I Hate You is already a story created by @khaleesiH , I am simply just converting it into a Laurmani s... More

P.S I Hate You
Chapter 1:Lauren
Chapter 2:Normani
Chapter 3: Animosity
Chapter 4: Solitude
Chapter 5: Hurt
Chapter 6: Acrimony
Chapter 7: Confusion
Chapter 8: Seduction
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 11: Clarity
Chapter 12: Determination
Chapter 13: Uncertainty
Chapter 14:Desire
Chapter 15: Cracks
Chapter 16:Regrets
Chapter 17:Glee
Chapter 18: Astonishment
Chapter 19: Partings
Chapter 20: Fur Elise
Chapter 21: Confession
Epilogue
New Book! My College Girlfriend(s)

Chapter 10: Temptation

2.2K 89 12
By cutiealex132

The rest of Normani's day was a blur. She didn't even know how she managed to function properly after that encounter and Lauren's proposition. She knew she promised herself she wouldn't do stuff with Lauren again, but it seemed that just by being close to her all the rational thought evaporated from her head. Normani was definitely perplexed by her own feebleness.

She never behaved like this in her life. She wasn't a cheater, she wasn't the one to be led by her carnal desires. This was something new, something unpredictable and frightening but also utterly thrilling.

She was currently at the counter at Ivy's serving the customers. It was a slow night, there weren't too many people, which allowed her mind to wander off...to Lauren of course.

I won't do it, of course I won't. Why would I? Why am I even considering it? It's completely wrong, and besides there is Val, and he respects me and likes me...and no, just no, I won't do it. Normani stop thinking about it...now, she was frowning as she debated with herself.

However, no matter how much she wanted to stop thinking about it she couldn't, and no matter how much she convinced herself she wasn't even considering it, she definitely was. Every now and then, her thoughts would wander to how it would feel holding Lauren in her arms, caressing her beautiful curvaceous body, and exploring her with her lips, everywhere.

What is she doing now? Is she thinking of me, like I am of her?, Normani thought of Lauren dreamily again as she propped her elbows on the counter. Why does she have such a pull over me, I don't understand...And what does she want from me, is it just sex? Why me? Is she a lesbian? Hmm I never thought of that...but she's with that sleaze Ty...hmm. And what am I? I'm not gay, but I like her...no wait what, no no, I don't like her. It's impossible, just no. She's a girl and she's Lauren. And why am I thinking of her again...urgh. Normani slouched on a counter in resignation and started banging her forehead on the counter in frustration.

"What is she doing to me?" Normani whispered to herself as she repeatedly banged her head on the counter.

"Umm Miss...are you okay?" A bewildered voice caused her to jolt straight up. Her cheeks got hot with embarrassment of being caught in such a position, she responded "Oh yes, of course, I apologize, I was just..." she trailed off, her cheeks heating up even more.

"Anyways, what can I get you?" She asked the customer, clearing her throat slightly, still embarrassed.

"Just a regular coffee please." The lady said politely, amused by the girl in front of her.

"Right away." Normani smiled trying to compensate for the embarrassing first impression.

What should I do about you Lauren...?, she sighed heavily as she turned to the machine that brewed the coffee.

So many questions and no answers whatsoever...

***

Normani discarded her clothes in a haste, not caring if anyone might see her anymore. She needed it, and fast.

"Aaah." She winced when freezing water hit her hot skin. It was too cold, but she didn't care, she needed to drive out this all consuming heat from her body. She stayed under the cold shower for a couple of minutes, letting the cold water wash away her lust. When her teeth started to chatter from the cold she decided it was probably enough.

She stepped out drying herself with a towel, and changing into her dance outfit. Other girls showed up soon, looking at her in surprise as to why she was showering before practice. Dinah voiced their questions as soon as she entered the locker room.

"Hey Mani, why did you take a shower before practice? You'll just get sweaty again." Dinah Jane asked her curiously.

Because Lauren was taunting me the whole day, and turning me on to the point of madness! Normani thought to herself. But of course she couldn't say that out loud. "Ehmmm...I spilled something on myself." Normani shrugged, trying to act nonchalant. She wanted to bang her head on the wall at her lame excuse. She didn't really have the time to think whether it would seem weird since she had other things on her mind at the time.

Today was hell, she was on the verge so many times. Lauren drove her completely crazy, at one point she thought she might rip her clothes off right in the middle of class.

Her breathing became shallow as she thought of the sweet torture she was put through today. It all started when Lauren sat next to her in third period. She shunned away some poor girl once again and stole her place beside Normani.

Normani was peering at her suspiciously expecting her to pull something similar to yesterday. Twenty minutes passed and nothing, however Normani isn't letting her guard down so easily this time. But, Lauren didn't do anything to her, she didn't touch her once, at least not "intentionally". Every now and then she would let their hands slight graze on the table. It was so subtle that Normani was wondering if she was really doing it on purpose. But no matter how brief each touch was, it ignited little electric sparks every single time. She glanced at Lauren from the corner of her eye to see if she felt it too, but her face was unreadable, her eyes focused on the teacher. Normani was confused. Maybe she was just imagining things after all. But this was so unlike Lauren...to be so serene. She focused her attention at the teacher, trying to ignore the Latina and the things she evoked in her. A couple of minutes later, she felt hot breath on her ear. 'I knew it.', she stiffened in her seat.

"Excuse me, I can't see what he wrote on the board." Lauren whispered in her ear huskily as if she was talking dirty and not asking about the lecture. She leaned closer to Normani, pressing her left breast on Normani's upper arm ever so slightly, just a hint of a touch. "Can I see your notes?" She whispered in her ear again, her hot breath creating goosebumps on Normani's neck.

Normani could feel her face getting hot from the slight soft pressure on her upper arm.

"Mhm." She barley whimpered and pushed her notes towards a now smirking Lauren.

"Thank you Normani." Lauren drawled her name seductively finally retreated, allowing Normani to huff out the breath she held in.

Her day proceeded in pretty much the same tone. Wherever she saw Lauren, the girl was doing subtle but obscene things that drove Normani crazy. Every now and then she would lick or bit her lip or she would glance seductively. Then came the last class:

Normani was happy that she wouldn't have to sit next to Lauren in the last period, because there was no way she could explain that to the minion of hers, Demi, why she was sitting next to Normani. But the distance didn't help her much because Lauren of course had to "accidentally drop" a pen and bend down showing off a good view of her cleavage to Normani. Normani and probably all the male population in the class gawked at her. Normani couldn't tear her eyes away, 'Is she even allowed to wear it like this?' Normani wondered as lust overpowered her. She tore her eyes away finally when she noticed Lauren straightening. She was looking directly at her with those beautiful green eyes, a hint of a smile playing on her lips. Normani quickly turned away embarrassed that she was caught staring.

Normani sighed walking towards the dance room. If she didn't know Lauren better, she would have thought that she was definitely imagining things. But she knew her, and she was convinced Lauren was doing this on purpose, to taunt her, to seduce her, to dare her...

***

Normani didn't sleep well, she dreamed of Lauren the whole night, and as a result she woke up all hot and bothered. She wondered when will the torture be over, if ever? Commencing her day with a cold shower, she quickly grabbed breakfast and went to school. She was consumed by her thoughts the whole time, not paying attention to the world.

She felt giddy with expectation she wondered what sort of torture Lauren prepared for her today. She knew all of this was getting out of control, but she just couldn't say no to her. She didn't want to dwell on the reason of her magnetic pull towards Lauren too much, because just mere thinking of it scared her. She knew she wanted Lauren, but was that the right thing? Should she simply succumb to this weakness, throw all caution to the wind and follow her desire...?

She met Val at the entrance of the school. He was sweet as always, and she felt bad for even considering Lauren's proposition when she had such a wonderful, caring boyfriend.

Thankfully, she didn't have any classes with Lauren until after recess, so she could relax in her lectures and think clearly...somewhat.

A couple of hours later, Normani was sitting in the cafeteria with her friends. She was scanning the cafeteria for Lauren not even aware of what she was doing. Her lips automatically spread in a small smile, and her heart fluttered at the sight of the beautiful ice queen. Lauren looked around, her indifferent mask in place. Her eyes stopped on Normani, their gazes meeting across the room. Normani perked up and the fuzziness in her stomach intensified. Lauren tore her eyes away seemingly indifferent, but Normani saw right through her. She caught that little smile playing on the corners of Lauren's mouth. Normani smiled happily knowing she was the one that elicited the smile on the ice queen's lips. She averted her gaze from Lauren not wanting the Latina to notice her still staring.

However she couldn't help but steal glances at her. She realized she missed Lauren's teasing in the classes this morning. As if on cue, Lauren met her eyes once again, her green orbs sparkling with mischief.

Uh oh, she is planning something, Normani stiffened in her seat averting her eyes from Lauren. People at her table were chattering among each other, not noticing that her attention was consumed by Lauren. She peeked at her again, and her eyes stayed glued to Lauren as she attentively followed her every motion.

Lauren was eating an orange...yes, a freaking orange. Normani's pupils dilated as desire swarmed over her.

Who eats an orange like this?! God, please help me, Normani almost moaned as she watched Lauren bite off another small piece. Her full lips squeezing the juice out of it, and her tongue glazing her lips, licking off the stray juice. Normani gulped as she focused on Lauren's mouth. Normani grew more and more flustered with each little piece of orange that proceeded into Lauren's mouth. How can she make eating an orange look so...so sexual?, she thought to herself as she helplessly observed the ice queen. Lauren's lips stretched in a wide smile revealing her pearly white teeth. Normani knew she was caught staring again. But who can blame me really, when she eats a freaking orange in such an obscene way?!, Normani reasoned internally.

To top it off, Lauren licked slowly each of her fingers coated with orange juice. Normani couldn't stop the images of Lauren licking something else from her fingers from flashing in her mind. She squirmed in her seat, feeling wetness in her downward area. Lauren smirked deviously, as if knowing what was happening to her body in this moment.

Normani looked around the cafeteria to see if anyone noticed Lauren's indecent way of eating.

How is it possible that no one noticed this, it was a freaking porno over there. Ok, I am exaggerating but damn, that was intense, Normani felt the need to run from there and take another cold shower, or else she could not be deemed responsible for her actions.

"Normani." Val called her, as he approached the table. "Sorry that i'm late. I was held up by my Chem teacher."

Oh, he was gone?, Normani thought. She didn't even realize he was gone. She was too immersed in Lauren. Normani smiled at him, pretending that everything is fine and that she wasn't throbbing with the desire of the ice queen two tables away.

Val sat beside her, pulling her on his lap, and hugging her lovingly. She had to fight a moan at the pressure change on her aroused area.

Damn you Lauren, Normani exhaled slowly, trying to remain composed. She glanced at Lauren who wasn't looking at her anymore. She seemed kind of pissed off. Normani wondered what that was all about.

"Hey Mani, we haven't gone out in a long time. Go out with me tonight?" Val asked her, drawing her attention back to him.

She didn't want to go, but seeing a pleading look in his eyes she softened. He was a wonderful guy and definitely didn't deserve this. She should try harder with Val, and if anyone can take her mind off of Lauren, it would be him. She nodded at him and pecked him on his lips trying to shoo away the little voice in her head that was telling her that Lauren's lips tasted better. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 23.8K 44
After earning a scholarship at the country's top boarding school, Y/N thinks she can change her shy, secluded, nerdy self to what she wishes she coul...
5.2K 251 28
When you and Lauren get into a fight and get put in a room together for no longer than 15 minutes, another fight rises but a different outcome explod...
58.7K 1.4K 49
This is my first story so pls tell me if it's bad I'm not good at describing stories so I guess your ganna have to find out on your own But I can tel...
312K 10.7K 46
**EDITING** (Y/N) has never left Australia in her life. Deciding in her first year of University that she wants to study abroad in America nothing w...