Teen wolf Gif Imagines! !♡♡♡(...

Oleh munchkin2017

So these are some gif imagines for teen wolf . I saw there isn't alot of different ones so I'm going to make... Lebih Banyak

Stiles
stiles: part 1
stiles: part 2
jackson
Scott Mcall
Issac
Derek+stiles
Peter Hale
Parrish
stiles
Void stiles
Derek Hale
Aiden
Brett(Request)
Gabe
Gabe
Gabe
jackson
Peter
aiden
Liam
what you call him
what he calls you
How you guys cuddle
How you guys hug
How you guys kiss
Aiden
Srry
Theo
Theo
Scott
Liam
how their face looked when they saw u for the first time
NEW BOOK

Liam Dunbar

561 6 1
Oleh munchkin2017

You were walking to class with your best friend Hayden and walked passed Liam but not before Hayden giving him one of her glares. I chuckled at how Hayden still couldn't get over 6th grade.

uhhh....Hayden said i hate him , he's got even uglier than before.

I blushed thinking of how cute Liam actually is!

Hayden ...yah (y/n) i think he's gotten cute you blushed hiding your face by looking down.OMG you like him ..you like Liam she whispered. umm no I don't .....

yes  you do (y/n) !! wow my best friend , my best friend likes my enemie she says while smiling . but what you didn't know was that liam heard what you said . and that was the beggining of how you two started .

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Pretend Hayden never had in intrest in Liam just went by friends.

hope you like it!!!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
64.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...