Harry Potter Preferences

By QuidditchCaptain_

The title says it all. ⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆ I will do : Harry Ron Fred George Draco Cedric Neville Seamus Dean O... More

01| How you met
02| what House you're in
03| Blood status
04| he realised he likes you
05| He asks You out
06| first thoughts
08| you make up
Which cover?????
09| when they're jealous
10| their favorite thing about you (personality)
11| their favorite thing about you (physically)
12| PDA?
New characters decided
Tom Riddle catch up
Newt Scamamder Catch up
Lily Evans catch up

07| Fight/break up

4K 58 21
By QuidditchCaptain_

H A R R Y
You were joining dumbledore's Army, that's enough stress on its own.
But rumor has it that Harry had a thing for cho. You didn't believe It ,of course, but you had your doubts.

But when you walked in on Harry and cho kissing, it was clear he wasn't interested in you anymore.
You accidentally let out a sob causing the two to look at you.
"y-y/n... It's n-not what it-"
"save it Harry... We're done"
And with that you ran out crying to Hermione.

R O N

Lavender hated you for years, and when you and ron were official, she hated you even more.

One day, you caught him and her snogging.
"Ronald weasley! If you didn't want to be with me you could've just said so!"
You yelled and ran. Leaving Ron shocked.

F R E D

You were going to visit your boyfriend and his friends in the griffindor common room with Luna, you two were invited.
You were a bit early but you were sure they wouldn't mind.

"fortuna major."
You told the fat lady and she opened the door. You ran inside only to find your boyfriend.
And Angelina Johnson.
Making out.

You stayed quiet, shocked but Luna was furious.
She barely got angry but you were her best friend from the start.

"Frederick Weasley! How DARE you!!"
She yelled.
Fred broke the kiss shocked only to see you ran away crying and an Infuriated Luna lovegood.

G E O R G E

You and Fred were planning a prank on George. You wanted to get him back since he played a prank on you.

In the end , Fred whispered to you george was on his way. But his whispering looked like he was leaning in to kiss you.
And George saw.

"what the bloody hell is going on here! You know what, don't tell me."
He ran of to the griffindor common room leaving you two running after him.

D R A C O
Since he was a death eater, he always thought he wasn't good enough for you. Or he would put you in danger.

So he broke up with you, and you were both heartbroken.

The worse thing was, you had no idea why.

C E D R I C

You were waiting for Cedric since your date was meant to take place 30 minutes ago!
So you gave up and went to look for him.

You regretted it, because what you found was cho holding his collar and kissing him.
And he kissed back.

You cleared your throat and they looked at you, tears were escaping your eyes and Cedric rushed towards you.

" baby, it's not what it looks like, we-"

"so this was more important than our date. If you wanted to date her you could at least broke up with me first! You jerk!"
And you ran away from him, who was also crying.

N E V I L L E

Ok, is Neville we're talking about. If you have any problems you work them out.

V I K T O R

Viktor was always stressed for his quidditch games, a lot of people were counting on him.

One day you found him nearly ripping his hair out. You sat next to him and placed your hand on his back.

"Viktor, honey, what's wrong?"
He looked towards you and stood up suddenly.
"You! You're distracting me from everything! This was a mistake and didn't mean anything anyway. We're done."
He stormed off and you ran to pansy, your best friend, crying.

Pansy may seem annoying to some people, but she was always there for you, and she would do anything if you needed her.

S E A M U S

Seamus was starting to get on your nerves. It's like he didn't care about you, you thought he was bored of you.

He would never make an effort to take
You on dates, so you broke up With him, for not making a single effort.

D E A N

Dean loved you, and you loved him.

So when you were helping Neville with his homework, Dean just got jealous.

You were Neville's tutor, do of course you always had to help him with things he didn't understand.

One day, Dean just thought you were cheating on him.
After tour tutor session, he broke up with you and accused you of cheating.

O L I V E R

You were winning in quidditch, you and the team had been training exceptionally hard and it paid off.

But Oliver started making everything a competition, he wasn't happy that ravenclaw was beating him in everything.

One day, he broke up with you, yelling about how you were a distraction, the enemy, and that he didn't need you.

Leaving you crying, with cho Chang ( your best friend)
H E R M I O N E

You were always jealous of Ronald weasley, he and Hermione were always together.

Weather it be the golden trio stuff, or her helping him with homework, it made tour blood boil.

Then again, again you trusted Hermione with all your heart. You went to the library to meet her today, and you were surprised to see your girlfriend, in a lip-lock with Ronald weasley.

You ran out of the room but Hermione still saw you, and instantly chased after you.

L U N A

You were going to the library, when you saw the sight you dreaded most. 

You saw Neville longbottom and Luna  lovegood, YOUR girlfriend,  inches away from eachother.

You cleared your thought and saw Luna's eyes widen, but before she could say anything, you ran away.

G I N N Y

Ronald weasley thought it would be funny to make you two think the other was cheating.

Clearly, he doesn't know what's prank is.

Thus ended up in you two having a big argument and breaking up.

P A N S Y

You were in class, pansy was a few seats behind you.

You always get love notes from her. No natter how many times you told her not to send them in class.

You always thought they were sweet, but today it was the opposite.

Dear y/n,

I'm breaking up with you. It's not working and I only got with you because of a dare.

~pansy

You tried your best not to cry, but cho seemed to notice. She took the note from you and read it.

You saw her jaw and hands clench and she started shooting daggers at pansy.

[YOUNG] J A M E S

Ever since you got together, girls have been dreading you. You didn't mind, as long as James was by your side.

Your best friend, lily, was who you were jealous of. You loved her to bits but your boyfriend Always flirted with her.

She tried to assure you that he was joking, but one day you had enough.

"James?"

You tried getting his attention while he was staring at lily. He only hummed in response.

" If you like her more than me, go ask her out for god sake! We're done!"
You ran out if the common room with a few tears escaping your eyes, lily ran after you, shooting a deadly glare at James, and he felt his heart break into a million pieces.

[YOUNG] S I R I U S

Sirius was a Playboy.
That's what everyone said to you.

Lily gave up trying to warn you, sure, she was a good friend of Sirius but she couldn't bare you getting hurt. Even Severus warned you.

You should've believed them.

You walked into the hall and on the griffindor table , Sirius had his lips attached to Marlene.

"Sirius Black!"
Lily yelled before you could react.

Sirius looked at lily, then you, and got up and walked towards you.

"y/n-"

"No, don't even say my name! You cheated on me? Honestly, I should've believed everyone who told me you were only a Playboy! We're done!"

You stormed off after having to physically hold lily back, you cried all day.

[YOUNG] R E M U S

Remus lived you way too much to risk hurting you.

And he figured breaking up with you would be better than you leaving him.

He broke up with you and you ran to your Best friend, Molly , crying.

[YOUNG] S E V E R U S

You and lily were friends since you were toddlers. When either of you were upset, the other would go all the way to cheer them up

Severus was being picked in by the marauders again. They were holding him in the air by his ankles.

Lily and you were trying to help, but then he called her a mud blood.

Long story shirt you got him down then broke up with him.
You chased after lily.

You couldn't believe him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 751 14
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧* .・゜゜・ ・゜゜・. :: i update very slow :: pronouns in this book are she/her ↳ don't read if you're uncomfortable with ...
391K 6.1K 62
I'll do any Harry Potter Character if you request, I hope you enjoy and if you don't, sorry I guess? ***very slow and inconsistent updates***
24.1K 174 45
Imagine, reactions, prefrences about our favorite Hogwarts Boys i write about the following characters -Remus Lupin -Sirius Black -Regulus Black -Jam...
2.7M 42.1K 114
Harry Potter One Shots Book for all the Potterheads on Wattpad! All written by me, but all characters belonging to J.K. Rowling! Be sure to vote an...