I Asked To Play Minecraft, No...

By KittycatTDH

Hey so this is my second story I don't expect anyone to actually read this, BUT I'll give a description, here... More

MINECRAFT!!
Wait Aren't They Like Enemies, I'm Confused
Going To Who Knows Where
Well Hope...
Wonder What's Going To Happen.
In My Own Bed
IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ!!!
Sorry 'Bout This...
Too Close(plus important, A/N)
OWO an update
I don't want to DIE!!

Wait! Who Flicked My Forehead!?!?

1.7K 44 15
By KittycatTDH

(Y/N) P.O.V.

'No way this is possible, I passed out and I'm probably dreaming, yeah that has to be it(or your going insane that too)' I thought as I looked around at the beautiful scenery freaking out.

After of thinking that, I decided to walk around.

      I went up to a tree and touched it, it was strange well not the tree but this place.

      I walked around for hours, till everything was tinted pink, and orange from the sunset sky.

     I sat against a tree giving up thinking there's nothing here besides random cows. chicken, pigs, and sheep that are running away from me.

Night suddenly came, you were tired you wanted to sleep so you fell asleep.

     "Oí," you heard someone say as they flicked your forehead.

      'Wait!! Who flicked my forehead!?!?'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cliffhanger!
Anyway thanks for reading even though right now I have like 2 views but I'm grateful of those 2 views though.
I like comments too so please do that I will most likely respond to you.
And I know this is short but it's better then nothing.
Bye!

~KC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 56 8
You were running from ... and when you suddenly fell and phased through the ground. You fall out the another side of portal but the impact of the fal...
127K 4.2K 29
this is a story about a girl who finds little bitties who were abandoned and takes them in little does she know that its harder than she thought and...
7.7K 185 7
Catnap x Scrapped Smiling Critter Reader I am not just a misfit I am not just a nitwit Why must you discard me just 'cause I don't fit in Started: 0...
405K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...