Shattered [JACOB AND RENESMEE]

By keepfaithbaby

❝And I've lost who I am, and I can't understand why my heart is so broken rejecting your love.❞ about a love ... More

note
playlist
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30

24

1K 19 0
By keepfaithbaby

As the months went by, I was starting to attempt to eat other foods. Before, I would barely eat any vegetables. But now I enjoyed light salads and even soups. Carlisle, with whom I had made up, was predicting that the next year I would probably be able to add dairy products.

Recently I had to have a session with Jasper. He was assigned to be my psychologist. They thought he would understand me best because of his power. At first, I thought that talking to him would be awkward. We were never close during my growing up. But it felt nice. Having to talk about the events from the past years made me feel that I should never ever think of losing hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
92.3K 2.1K 22
Izzy was turned at age 17. 50 years later she met Peter and Charlotte Whitlock. They have been like her parents since she meet them. They move to For...
13.7K 307 3
These are short horror stories with thing you wouldn't believe will happen with in the stories. The short stories have creepy end and other thing . H...
5.4K 110 12
Well apparently you're only allowed 200 chapters on Wattpad, This is the end for the sister of dodge. So enjoy I tagged everyone and let everyone kn...