Stay In My Arms Forever (One...

By love_1Dforever

Hayley meets her love Niall Horan from One Direction, after seeing them in concert with her two best friends... More

Stay In My Arms Forever (One Direction- fan fiction)
Chapter 2

Chapter 3- Niall's Point Of View

166 10 6
By love_1Dforever

Authors Note: heey guys, uploading thrid chapter now!! :D hoping you guys are enjoying the story so far!? please let me know what you think, it would mean alot :) i wrote this chapter in Niall's point of view. I liked writing this chapter so hopefully you like it!dont forget to comment/vote/fan it means the world to me! :)

Chapter 3- Niall's Point of view:

I stood there looking down at this beautiful, stunning girl, my arms wrapped around her waist and her gorgeous, dazzling eyes were gazing up at me, I had never met this girl before, until a few seconds ago when she spilt her coffee all over me and herself and I caught her by the waist to save her from falling onto the hard ground. She was on the phone to someone when we ran into each other it had dropped out of her hand along with the coffee, and she had said a panicked and embarrassed sorry before noticing who I was.

“No, no, it was my fault, love, I’m so sorry I should have seen you! Look at what I have done to your beautiful dress” I chocked out after seeing this girls beauty.

She looked up at me with her huge sparkly green eyes and apologise for running into me, she stayed there looking at me, I felt slightly self-conscious and I ran my hand through my blonde hair that had been styled for morning interviews and was now looking a bit messy then looked towards the ground to hide my face that was about to turn red. She started to shake and her face started to go red I held her tighter when she started to shake and smiled down at her, because I could tell she was embarrassed and that is the last thing I wanted her to feel around me.

She shifted slightly in my arms and brushed a hair from her fringe that had fallen in front of her eye, I didn’t want to let go of her I wanted this moment to last, its strange I know nothing about her but I could feel strong this connection and attraction towards her and I had to keep holding her, because the thought of her walking away and never seeing her again seemed agonising. The way her long brown, shinny hair that was perfectly curled, and her framing her face, her lovely dark green eyes that I could get myself lost in all night.

“Oh ummm, sorry I spilt coffee all over your shirt, I can buy you a new one” she stuttered, her voice shaking as she tried to get the words out.

Wow! She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside if not more, offering to buy me a new shirt, even though I have millions of the same one back at the hotel, I thought to myself and I admired her. Personality was always the most important thing to me that I see in a person. I needed to know more about this stunning girl, standing before me in her arms, I could see that she was embarrassed about the coffee and me holding her, tears started to from in her eyes, I couldn’t tell if it was from the hot coffee pressing on both of our bodies or because of the shock that I was holding her, she quickly blinked the tears away at me noticing them. I knew I needed to ask her out, say something so I know I would get to see her for longer or possibly see her again, so I asked her to come backstage with me and we could find her a spare change of clothes to wear so she wouldn’t have to sit thought the concert drenched in coffee and have some dinner with me and the boys, I’m sure our stylist will have a spare change she could lend to her and we always have more than enough food to feed ten of us.

I was so nervous asking her to come backstage that I could feel knots and butterflies in my stomach and I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes, I tried to hide me nervous voice with a short laugh at the end.

She said yes as long as if her friends could come along, which was absolutely fine, the lads would enjoy some extra company anyways. I had to let go of her so that she could call up her friend’s to let them know where to meet us, as soon as I did I wanted to bring her back into my arms, but I stood there looking down at her smiling, so happy that she had agreed to this.

While we were waiting for her friends to come around to meet us at the back of the arena, I realised that I had gotten so caught up in her beauty and my nerves to ask her to come, that I had forgotten to ask for her name! “Great now she probably thought, I was some rude, stuck up celebrity,” I thought.

“Hey, I’m so sorry, I got so caught up in your beauty, that I had forgotten to ask for your name! I’m Niall by the way,” I said to her running my hand through my hair, laughing softly to hide the nerves in my voice showing through.

“Hey, my name is Hayley. Haha, I know who you are Niall, I mean who doesn’t! You are one of the cutest guys in the world,” she said with a lovely smile across her face that lit up her gorgeous face.

I was taken aback; she had just called me one of the cutest guys in the world! This girl was absolutely flawless! A smile broke upon my face immediately and I looked up towards the sky and back down at her, she was looking at me, but quickly turned her head and I looked at her, she was adorable!

“It’s very nice to meet you then Hayley!” I chuckled giving her a huge smile.

“ It’s nice to meet you too Niall! You honestly don’t know how shocked I am at the moment,” she giggled.

We both laughed, and I put my arm around her shoulder. Her body brushed against mine and it felt comfortable and completely normal.

Her two friends started to walk up around the back, they looked in complete shock when they saw me, I gave them a smile and they came running towards us. They introduce themselves, Alyssa, and Sophie, they seemed like nice girls as well, I gave them a hug and we all walked in the back entrance of the arena. I could hear them quietly screaming under their breath because they were so excited.

We walked into the room where the lads and me would chill and have some fun before going on stage to perform, some interviews was also held here, but all the television, and radio interviewers had left to give us time before the concert.

Harry, Zayn, and Liam were sitting down on the floor laughing about something and tweeting on their iPhones about the show, they looked up and saw me with three girls. They all immediately smiled and stood up to come meet them.

“Hey, Nialler! Who are these lovely ladies you got here” he chuckled giving smiling at the girls. Liam said giving me a nudge in the arm.

“Wow! Your not so innocent after all, you managed to pick up three girls! Good lad!” Harry joked giving me a cheeky wink and hugging Hayley, Alyssa, and Sophie.

Zayn laughed and gave me a soft slap on the back, and whispered, “so which one has taken your heart” into my ear, because he knew I wouldn’t bring girls backstage and play with their feelings unless it was completely interested in someone.

I gave him a look and then looked towards Hayley, so that he would know and Harry and Liam could catch on.

“Oh, this is Alyssa, Sophie and Hayley” I said pointing and smiling at each girl the girls but winked at Hayley when I introduced her.

Harry, Liam and Zayn hugged all the girls and greeted them, when Liam said

“Oh My! What happened to that lovely dress of yours?” asking Hayley, while looking at me and realised my top. He smirked and said “and your top Niall?” he questioned giving me a quirky grin and a wink.

“We umm sort of bumped into each other, outside the arena, and Hayley’s coffee spilt all over us, it was completely my fault. I thought she could come and get a change of clothes to wear so she wouldn’t be covered in coffee all night during the concert” I explained looking a Liam, giving him a look that that only he and the lads would know that there’s something more going on.

I glanced at Hayley out of the corner of my eye, she looked beautiful, and she had gone red at the mention of the coffee incident and was looking down to the floor. She looked adorable though!

Liam, Harry and Zayn had caught on pretty fast and knew I liked this girl, they gave me assuring smile and Liam ran his hand through my hair messing it up and laughing.

“No, it was all my fault, I’m so clumsy I should have been looking where I was going” Hayley said in an apologetic voice looking at me with concern on her face.

“I’m pretty sure it would have been Niall’s fault he’s always falling over, and bumping into people. Like this time we were doing an interview, he ran around the whole studio and full stacked it on camera! It was the funniest thing,” Zayn said laughing while giving Sophie a long hug.

The girls all giggled, and looked at me.

“Shut up” I mumbled, giving Zayn a weak punch in the arm.

“Well this is going to be great! Lou has just gone out to get us some dinner, and he will be back soon, so we can all eat. Guess what we are having Niall?” Liam said giving the girls and me a grin while holding onto Alyssa’s shoulder.

Alyssa looked so happy that he was touching her shoulder; you could tell she was trying to hold herself back from screaming.

“NANDOS!” I yelled with excitement! Everyone began to laugh at me. Could today get any better? I have met someone beautiful and she seems very nice and Nandos for dinner while I get to know her.

“Hayley, do you want to come with me, I will take you to our stylist and she can find you some clothes, you can change into?” I asked beaming at her.

“Sure, if that’s okay?” she replied, looking back at Alyssa, and Sophie with a small smile.

I took her hand, and gave her a reassuring smile in case she was nervous, and I led her way.

“Hey Niall, what can I do for you, the show doesn’t start for awhile?” our stylist asked, frowning at my shirt, because she knew she had to wash it, but she instantly smiled after seeing Hayley.

“Hey, Hayley here, has sort of got coffee all over her dress and I was wondering if she could get a change of clothes?” I asked her.

“Sure, come over here Hayley, so we can find you some clothes” she said giving Hayley a big smile and waving her wand to signal for her to come over.

I let go of her hand and gave her a hug, and told her to come back to the boys once she was changed

I walked back to the lads to find them all talking to Sophie and Alyssa, they all seemed happy. Lou had come back from getting dinner. I ran over to him to retrieve the food.

“Hey Nialler! I heard you have picked up a girl while I have been out?” Louie said, nudging me playfully in the side and pulling me into a hug and yelled “Good on ya” rubbing my head.

I laughed and took the food off him and started to set it all out on the table, so that people could take what they want, thank god he had brought heaps of food! I was starving! We were sitting at the table talking about Nandos when Hayley had walked in the room, she was wearing a simple, white, lace skirt that fitted her perfectly, and a floral top. The outfit looked perfect on her.

She smiled at us all, and greeted Louis, he gave her a hug.

“So Hayley, I hear you have stolen our baby Niall’s heart, naww that’s so cute” He laughed, softly poking her in the arm, making her giggle.

Hayley checks went a little red from blushing after the comment, although I’m pretty sure she didn’t go as red as me after it. She gave a small glance up at me, and back down towards the floor.

“Ohh umm well I doubt it, haha he’s to cute to like me,” she said quietly but loud enough so everyone could hear.

She took the seat next to me, and we all started to eat our dinner. During dinner everyone was in their own separate conversations, Hayley and I couldn’t stop talking we talked about everything from the concert, different music, television, anything we could possibly think of, I found out lots more about her and she is one of the most nicest people I have ever met, and she is such a happy person, she laughed at every single one of my jokes, even the bad ones. I was now completely fallen for this girl I had met about 1 hour ago now, she is everything that I look for in a girl. Sophie and Lou were talking to each other for most the time, they were looking pretty close, Harry, Zayn and Liam, were having a casual conversation with Alyssa.

After we had all finished eating, we all talked to each other getting to get to know more about one another, it felt so right and comfortable talking to these girls, it almost felt as if we had known them for years, especially once they had gotten over the excitement of meeting us you could really see their true selves.

Paul walked into the room, while we were all laughing at a joke Lou had just told us all. Lou had his arm around Sophie’s shoulder I could tell he found her attractive.

“Come on guys, you go on in half an hour! You need to get dressed and get your hair styled.” He said giving Liam and Zayn a small shove.

“My hair looks fine,” moaned Zayn.

“Girls, you might want to start heading to your seats now, its getting pretty crowded out there” Paul said giving the girls a smile and a slight nod.

My stomach started to hurt, I had just met Hayley and I loved everything about her, I think she might be my princess, I couldn’t just let her walk out and never see her again, I looked towards her and she was looking at me with a sad expression in her eyes, but quickly looked away when our eyes connected.

“Ask her out bro” Liam whispered in my ear, giving my shoulder an encouraging squeeze.

I walked over to Hayley and took her hands into mine, and looked down at her. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and I had to see her again. I could feel my hands beginning to sweat, my stomach was churning, from the nerves, but I had to do this.

“Umm Hayley, I’m really sorry your coffee got spilt before, how about I take you out after the concert and buy you a new one?” I said managing to chock the words out of my mouth; I held my breath, while I waited for her to answer me.

She held my hands tighter, and looked up towards me her eyes glistered with excitement.

“Oh umm I would love to! But my mum was picking us up after the concert and it might be a bit later after getting coffee,” she frowned looking towards to ground.

“If it’s okay with your mum, you and your friends can stay with us at the hotel tonight” I said pulling her closer to me, because I didn’t want her to leave me.

She looked up at me and broke into a huge smile. Her smile was gorgeous; I could have just looked at her all night.

“Really? Yes if that’s okay with all you guys that would be great! Let me just go call my mum to tell her what’s happening.” She cried jumping into small screams with Sophie and Alyssa.

“That is fine!” I smile pulling her into a big hug, she wrapped her arms around my back, her body felt so good and I really didn’t want to let her go.

“YAY sleepover!” Harry Screamed!

“Haha, I promise I wont spill the coffee this time,” she said laughing at Harry jumping up and down, pulling away from the hug.

“Great! So we will meet at the back of the arena at the end of the concert.” Liam said smiling.

The girls hugged each of the boys and told them they would see them later. Hayley left me to last, she walked up to me and I pulled her into a big hug and kissed her on the check. She and I went bright red; she gave me a smile and walked to the back of the arena with Alyssa and Sophie giving us all a wave.

Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis all jumped on my back, crushing me. They all screamed “GET IN THERE NIALLER”, AND “CONGRADUALTIONS MATE, SHE WAS GOURGES”, as they pushed me onto the floor.

Well all laughed and went to go and get ready for the concert.

I couldn’t be happier!

Continue Reading