Out Of My League (NOT COMPLET...

By chloehannah357

Just an everyday girl starting at a normal university... All she wants to do is focus on her studies and grad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: first day at university
Chapter 2: my first lesson
Chapter 3: should I go?
Chapter 4: the beach
Chapter 5: "we all prefer you to Jasmine"
Chapter 6: I've got my shades on, like I'm rocking Barbados
Chapter 7: "I'm getting too close to you and I can't"
Chapter 8: "he so has a crush on you"
Chapter 9: talking to Rachel
Chapter 10: Beach, Brad, Brighton
Chapter 11: "you..."
Chapter 12: Doesn't get much better than this
Chapter 13: wake up
Chapter 14: band name ideas
Chapter 15: "you better treat him right"
Chapter 16: the text message
Chapter 17: 'first date'
Chapter 18: the party
Chapter 20: "help me look after my sister?"
Chapter 21: a different point of view
Chapter 22: vegas girl
Chapter 23: don't tell me you don't want me, cos i know it's a lie
Chapter 24: the last day of term
Chapter 25: taking Brad home
Chapter 26: teddy bears picnic
Chapter 27: "I like Brad..."
Chapter 28: "you're so perfect"
Chapter 29: a few seconds of silence
Chapter 30: running hands through hair
Chapter 31: I was going to say yes...
Chapter 32: I've been up all night, no sleep...
Chapter 33: date night
Chapter 34: let's go back to my place
Chapter 35: wearing his clothes
Chapter 36: YouTube views
Chapter 37: "where's Hayley?"
Chapter 38: fear of rides
Chapter 39: texting
Chapter 40: hospitalized
Chapter 41: the new girl
Chapter 42: movie night?
Chapter 43: pouring water
Chapter 44: Harvester
Chapter 45: Sophie is back
Chapter 46: "I'm sorry for kissing her"
Chapter 47: a new cover
Chapter 48: never leave me
Chapter 49: naps
Chapter 50: behind my back
Chapter 51: the truth about James
Chapter 52: awkward situation
Chapter 53: some weird phase
Chapter 54: confessions
Chapter 55: cheeky
Chapter 56: don't tell me you don't want me...
Chapter 57: trust
Chapter 58: all the time in the world
Chapter 59: stay
Update

Chapter 19: broken trust

169 3 1
By chloehannah357

After about 10 minutes of just crying while sitting on the bench I decided to walk back to my dorm room, I didn't want anyone to see me like this. I walked up the four flights of stairs as I tried to stop myself from crying and then eventually reached my room, I opened the door and took my shoes off before sitting on my bed. I felt my heart break a little bit more as I thought about Brad kissing Jasmine over and over. "Hayley?" I heard a voice say and then saw a lamp switch on, I looked up to see Rachel laying in bed, I must of woken her. "What's wrong?!" She asked as she saw the state I was in and ran over to give me a hug. "Brad..." I quietly mumbled, it was like my mouth didn't want to say his name. "What has he done?" She asked, I explained everything that happened and I could see the anger growing on her face towards Brad. "I don't understand, he was so nice to you." Rachel commented and I shrugged my shoulders. "It's my own fault, I should never have trusted him." I replied and then walked into the bathroom with my pjs to get changed. I walked back out and got into bed shortly after to see Rachel sitting in her own bed again. "Don't blame this on yourself, this is all Brad's fault as he told you he wasn't addicted anymore and he didn't like Jasmine but went behind your back." Rachel explained, I just sighed and laid down on my bed under the duvet cover. "I just wanna slap him around the face, might knock a bit of sense into him." Rachel said and I giggled a bit which made her laugh.

After another hour of crying I finally fell asleep and I found myself waking up at about 7am, luckily I don't have a lesson today because if I did I wouldn't be going, I never want to see Brad again. I sat up in bed to see Rachel watching TV and she gave me a little smile. "How are you feeling this morning?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders and remembered what happened last night which just made my heart break a little bit more. "I don't want to see him, don't make me see him..." I panicked and Rachel shook her head. "You don't have to see him, not today anyway." Rachel replied and I sighed. "Did you maybe want to go up to Tesco today? We need some more food and it might be a good idea for you to get some fresh air." Rachel asked. "Ok, I'll go." I replied as I slipped out of bed and got changed into something half decent before looking at myself in the mirror to see my red puffy eyes, I guess I was crying all night... "I'll be back soon." I mumbled and Rachel nodded. "Try and cheer up a little, Brad's an idiot and you can do much better than him." Rachel explained, I just sighed and walked out of the door with my phone and purse. To be honest I can't be bothered to go to Tesco today, I would rather just sit in bed and cry all day but I can't, I need to do this to stop myself from becoming depressed or something.

*bump!*

I felt myself walk into someone and fell to the floor. "Ouch." I mumbled as I sat up to see someone's legs in front of me, I looked up properly to see Bradley standing in front of me and I started to panic. "Hayley!" Brad tried to say with enthusiasm but I could see he was hungover from last night, he deserves to be. "No!" I shouted before standing up and walking down the stairs. "Hayley wait!" Brad shouted but I just kept on walking, I don't want to talk to him. He chased me down the stairs and once I reached the bottom I ran for the door as I looked behind me to see him chasing me, I looked forward and ran into someone else who seemed to grab my arms, I looked up to see it was Tristan and he pushed me behind him. "Brad you're actually an idiot" Tristan shouted and Brad gave him a very confused expression. "What?" Brad asked as he held his head in pain, it probably wasn't a good idea for him to run if he has a hangover. "You can't do that to Hayley and then expect her to be ok!" Tristan explained, he must of seen Brad kiss Jasmine last night as well. "What did I do?!" Brad asked in a confused state of mine, I went to walk off but Tristan held on to my wrist. "You don't remember? You were that drunk you can't even remember?" Tristan asked in anger. "I remember sitting with Hayley, but after that nothing." Brad explained, as far as he is concerned he was with me the whole night. "No Brad, you got very very drunk like you used to do and then you went and kissed Jasmine right in front of Hayley, she literally stood and watched it all happen." Tristan shouted, I tried to pull away from his grip but he wouldn't let me. "Tristan, let me go." I asked him quietly but instead he just pulled me into a hug which I accepted, I let the tears fall down my cheeks again as his grip tightened around me. "Hayley... You know I didn't mean to... I would never want to hurt you... I was drunk... And I..." Brad stuttered, trying to come to terms with what was happening. "You promised me you wouldn't get drunk again and that you didn't like Jasmine anymore, I trusted you and you just threw it all away." I explained through tears.

"Come on." Tristan said as he pulled away and walked me outside. "Tristan I can't talk, I have to go." I replied as I wiped the tears away and winced, it hurts to wipe my eyes because I have been crying so much. "Go where?" Tristan asked. "Tesco. Rachel asked me to go." I replied and he shook his head. "You're in no fit state to go to Tesco, ask her to do it." Tristan said and I sighed. "Brad is being an idiot right now." Tristan continued and I nodded. "He promised me he wouldn't drink anymore, I even tried to stop him last night but he wouldn't listen." I explained and he nodded. "I know." Tristan replied as he started to walk me back to my dorm, I looked around to see that Brad was nowhere to be seen. He walked with me back up the stairs and I unlocked the door to see a very confused Rachel standing in front of me as I took my shoes off. "That was a quick trip." She replied. "She's not going, she's not in the right state of mind to get food. Can you go for her?" Tristan asked as he stood by the door. "Yeah, sure. Sorry I just thought it would be a good idea for her to get some fresh air." Rachel explained and Tristan nodded. "I know, she just needs some time. She literally stepped out of the door and Brad chased her down the stairs." Tristan explained. "Oh." Rachel replied as I walked over to my bed and sat down. "I will see you later Hayley." Tristan called out and I nodded before Rachel closed the door behind her.

"Are you ok?" Rachel asked as she sat next to me on my bed. "He didn't even know." I replied as a tear fell down my cheek. "What?" Rachel asked. "Brad didn't even know that he got drunk and kissed Jasmine." I explained and Rachel looked confused. "He can only remember up to when he sat with me last night, after that is all a blur to him. He didn't even remember kissing Jasmine, to him it never happened." I continued and Rachel shook her head. "That boy seriously needs a slap." Rachel replied and I sighed. "It scared me to see him earlier, why am I scared of him?" I asked and looked up a little. "Because he hurt you." Rachel replied and I slowly wiped the tears so it didn't sting.

*knock knock*

"I'll get it." Rachel said and I nodded before she walked towards the door. "Is Hayley in?" I heard the familiar voice of Brad asked before I heard a slap. "Ouch! What was that for?!" Brad yelped and I just sighed, he did deserve it. "For messing around with my friend, how dare you get drunk and kiss Jasmine after telling Hayley that you were over her and the addiction! What is wrong with you?!" Rachel asked, I got up from my bed and poked my head around the corner just enough so that they couldn't see me. Brad had his hand on his cheek from where Rachel had slapped him and for some reason Rachel slapping him made me feel a lot better. "I'm sorry! I didn't even know I did any of that stuff which is why I'm here now, I have come to apologise to Hayley." Brad explained. "You think an apology is going to be good enough? You have broken her heart and she hasn't stopped crying since she saw you kiss Jasmine last night!" Rachel shouted and Brad removed his hand from his cheek. "And you can't even say that you did it because you were drunk because Hayley tried to stop you from drinking and you didn't listen to her! How can you say that she is the reason why you stopped drinking and then drink right in front of her?!" Rachel shouted in anger. "Please stop having a go at me, I feel bad enough as it is." Brad asked quietly. "Good!" Rachel replied and then went to shut the door but Brad put his foot in the way. "Let me close the door." Rachel asked. "Let me talk to Hayley." Brad asked. "Why do you think saying sorry is going to make any of this better, I'm sorry Brad but she is going to need a little bit more than 'sorry'." Rachel explained through the gap in the door. "She deserves the world." Brad mumbled and looked down at the floor, Rachel opened the door slightly and sighed.

"You need to stop getting drunk Brad, it's upsetting you and your friends but most importantly it's upsetting Hayley. You know she has never ever fallen for a boy before because she knew she would get hurt and she trusted you with everything, she let you into her life and you just used her." Rachel explained. "I know." Brad replied. "Can I at least ask her if she wants to talk to you first?" Rachel asked and Brad nodded, she closed the door and I saw her walking over to me so I sat back over on the bed. "Is it ok if Brad comes in?" Rachel asked, I looked at her and then looked at the floor. "I'm scared of him Rachel..." I replied and she sighed. "I'm going to sit on my bed over there and I'm not going to move so if he tries anything I will be right there with you." Rachel explained and I sighed. "Fine..." I replied as the nerves started to kick in and my heart started to hurt again.

I saw him walk in behind Rachel and I shuffled towards the other end of the bed, Brad sat down on my desk chair instead of on my bed which made me feel a tiny bit better about the whole situation. "Hayley, I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way at all, I was drunk and like I told you drunk me likes Jasmine... I hate that about myself... You know that I don't like her and you know I have been trying with my addiction, it's just that last night I saw all of that alcohol in front of me and I couldn't help myself. I feel like such an idiot because you are one of the best people in my life right now and it's killing me thinking that I might now lose you because I was stupid." Brad started and I just looked down at the duvet covers. "You hurt me... And now I'm scared of you..." I mumbled and a sad look spread across his face. "Hayley, listen to me. I NEVER wanted to hurt you and I never want to again, please don't be scared of me because you mean a lot to me." Brad replied. "I have a right to be scared of you, why would I want to be your friend when I know you can just turn into someone else completely when you're drunk." I explained and Brad sighed. "I wish I could show you how much I care about you and how much I really don't want to hurt you." Brad replied and I sighed. "Well you've blown it..." I mumbled and looked at him to see a tear fall down his face.

"Hayley, please let me make this up to you..." Brad asked. "How Brad? Are you going to take me on another date or play me another song? Are you going to tell me I mean everything to you? None of that matters Brad and none of that is going to change how I now feel about you, you've scared me and hurt me when I trusted you. To think that I was going to tell you about my personal life..." I replied and Brad let a few more tears stream down his face. "What if..." Brad started and then stopped which made me and Rachel look at each other. "What if I take you out on a date... And if you are still scared of me and you still don't like me then I will leave you alone for the rest of your life. You will never have to see me again and that hurts saying that because I never ever wanted to hurt you and I never want to let you go, you mean too much to me. But if I haven't changed you're mind about me after this date and you're still upset then I will let you go, all I want is for you to be happy..." Brad explained.

I looked at Brad and then looked at Rachel, what on earth am I meant to do now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so I thought I would update twice today as I haven't updated for a long time. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating everyday, I have been a bit busy recently. I hope you are enjoying my story and thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.5K 36
Lily meets Brad and his friends at a fair. Relationships develop and feelings get involved but is Brad and Lily's relationship fate? Copyright: Lolly...
65.3K 2.1K 40
In which Rose lives with her famous boyfriend in Birmingham. University life, friends, troubles and Bradley's fame. Is a happy ending possible?
165 1 4
I'm back in college and I'm dating Brad. Life is good.
20.4K 929 33
After a series of misfortunes, issues and problems. Brad and the rest of the lads are ready to put The Vamp's career aside to start a normal life. Me...