When We Met In Summer

By Raque_MF

Summer vacation is finally here! Nathaniel Mandreza plans to spend it the way he planned it to be - series ma... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Nathaniel Mandreza
Chapter 3 - Erik Klaus Schneider
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - Knowing Me Knowing You

Chapter 2 - Meeting The King

55 5 0
By Raque_MF

Now, this chapter is dedicated to RoughDraftHero also one of the amazing writers here! I was and still obsessed with her Demons of the Heart. If you haven't read it, then go! Now! It's the best, I swear!

Thank you to my dear friend and Twin, Gwyn, for Beta-ing this chap, again! She's good at it.

Okay, now, moving on to the next chapter!

Enjoy! :)

-Raki

XXX

"Naaaaaaaate~ Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate~ Naaaaaaaathaaanieeeel~"

"Dude!"

"What?" I finally removed my earphones only to be faced by my two best friends, Alice and Alex.

We were sitting by the waiting area inside the airport. Thank God for aircons because summer in the Philippines is so not great.

"Man, what time is he arriving, Nate? Jesus, it's already past one." Alex groaned, slumping back on his seat in a childish manner.

"I dunno, okay? Maybe his flight got delayed." Yeah, and I hope his father decides to let him stay in Germany instead.

"Gooooood! This is so -"

"Annoying, I know." I cut Alice's words off and went back to reading and ebook on my phone - The Murder Farm by Andrea Maria Schenkel.

"I thought you don't read ebooks," Alex muttered beside me.

"I don't. But I have to. Forgot the actual book at home," I replied. He only shrugged, going back to what he was doing.

I heard Alice shuffle in her seat before saying, "What if he doesn't come, Nate?"

"Oh," I said. I frowned at her worrying about a guy we haven't even met yet. Hell, we don't know anything about him. Not even his name. "Too bad. Such a waste, then." Cue sarcasm.

"C'mon, Naty~" The hell? Naty? Where did that come from? "Maybe he's not really a jerk. Maybe he's nice."

I just stared at the both of them with a bored and plain expression on my face. I'm not in the mood to argue with Alice right now. Not with a headache and 4 hours of sleep.

Alex chuckled. I went back to reading again. "Leave him be, Alice. He's in one of those moments again."

"What moments?"

"Mood swings."

"Oh."

"Yes, oh."

"Okay, then." And she stopped buggering me.

I glanced at my best friends and hid a smile on my tired face. What would happen to me, really, without the help of these two?

I met Alex - Alexander Wilson (1/4 American), full name - way back when we were little. During our elementary days, Alex was always the bully-magnet. He was a chubby kid with a messy hair and snot covered his little nose. Kids would throw erasers or pencils at him during classes and called him a fat-arse. Meanwhile, I was the skinny boy (still am) with the big and nerdy glasses. There wasn't wrong with my eyes, y'know. I just liked wearing them. I looked smart with it. Well, I thought, I looked smart with it.

Sad to say, the big and nerdy glasses didn't make me look smart at all. I looked dumb and pathetic. Other children would mock and insult me. They'd call me names and stuff. And, being bullied was particularly the reason why and how Alex and I became the bestest of friends.

Then, by some like magic or whatver shit happened, as we grew up, Alex changed. Physically. Okay, it was puberty. The baby fats were now gone and were placed my well-toned muscles. For short, he's hot. He now stood 6 ft. while I was just about 5'10. Can you believe that? I was taller than him! Was.

Alex has dyed blonde hair, caramel brown eyes and perfectly shaped jawlines. With his height plus his beauty, he cold easily pass on as a porn star. Huh. Gay porn star, if I may add.

I don't know exactly why he dyed them blonde, though. He only told me that he had always wanted to.

And then, there's Alice. Alice Lopez, great granddaughter of Martino Lopez. Who's Martino Lopez? He's just one of the richest man in the country.

We met Alice when she transferred to our university during our high school days. She was a cute and petite woman. (She doesn't like it when I call her 'girl'.) One look at her, I immediately knew that we're going to be good friends. Very good friends.

"Nate?" Her brown eyes met mine.

"What?"

She grinned. Alex grunted, "Finally!"

"What?"

She grinned more, showing off her deep dimples. "He's here."

Oh, fuck me. The King has arrived!

"Well? Come on! The passengers have already began to come out! C'mon!" She pulled me up from my chair. Alice was the type of girl who had so much energy in her. She was more excited to meet the King (as I decided to call him now) rather than I do.

'"C'mon, mate," Alex smirked at me. I could only chuckle back at Alice who was now bouncing up and down like a little girl. Her pony tailed hair bounced along as well.

"Hurry! Hurry, guys!" She dashed off to the exit area where the passengers will be. We followed her from behind, pushing ourselves from the crowd that was also waiting for the other passengers to arrive.

When we finally got at the front of the crowd, Alice was already waving her banner high up in the air. Yes, she made one considering that I don't feel like doing it. I just told her that I'll know if it's the King already.

The banner read, Here, here, King! -Nathaniel Mandreza.

And it looked so..... gay. I mean, I know I'm gay but this one had hearts and rainbows and all pink stuff on it. Great, his first impression of me would probably be, "Ew. That's gay."

Yeah. Definitely.

Minutes had passed by and still no sign of the King. I was tired and sleepy. So tired.

Minutes and minutes and still none.

"Fuck," Alex cursed under his breath. "Maybe his plane crashed."

"How I hope so," I added, tiptoe-ing to take a look at all the passengers that came out from the exit.

"Don't joke about it, guys. Not funny." Alice said.

What was taking him so long? Some people in the crowd have already left while we were still here, standing and waiting for the King to came out. God, I hate waiting. Especially when I'm not in the mood to wait.

As I was about to give up, I heard girls giggling and whispering in our native language not far from behind us. They sounded like those annoying girls from those shitty Pinoy teleseryes.

"He's hot! Loook at him!"

"Is he an American? He's so tall! And handsome!"

"Oh my god!"

"I think he just winked at me!"

Bitch please. As if. Look at your face.

I was so pissed off that I didn't even realize Alice and Alex coming towards to the said hot guy. I just heard them call my name and motioned for me to come and hurry it up, Alice said.

"Nate! It's the King! Come, meet him! Hurry!" It was Alice.

"Fine," I grumbled, putting my phone in my pocket while finally walking up to my friends and the King.

"Ah, so this is princess Nate," a deep and husky voice said when I approached them. Alex choked on his laughter and Alice giggled.

I snapped my head towards Alex and glared at him.

"What?" He tried to look innocent.

"So, princess, nice to finally meet you," the King said again as he took off his sunglasses. And I swear, in that moment, when I finally looked at him, I felt my breath had been taken away. Cliche and cheesy as it sounds but it's true. Seriously true.

I was now looking into his blue eyes. They were so blue that I could almost see the skies. A handsome smirk was plasted on his gorgeous face. He had dirty blonde hair which was a bit messy. With his perfect shaped nose, strong bone structure, and the jawlines (fuck the jawlines!), he almost looked like a Greek god. No, wait. He was a Greek god!

He had this bad boy look that clearly tells you to not mess with him.

Not to mention, he stood about 6'4! He was like Jared Padalecki! This guy's huge!

Probably pun intended. Hah!

Fuck. I feel like I was drooling over him already. Focus, Nate! Now, is not the time for you to act like a hormonal teenage gay boy.

I could feel Alice and Alex's gaze on me. I know. I know they both know why I was suddenly so quiet.

H-O-T. He's damn hot, okay? And my teenage hormones were just ---

Woah, woah! Let's not go there, Nathaniel. Down boy, I slapped myself mentally.

I swallowed the lump on my throat before forcing a smile on my blushing face. "It's Nathaniel, not princess. And nice to meet you too." I gritted my teeth in annoyance and held out my hand for me to shake.

He smirked again. Fuck. "The princess has manners, I see."

"Well, yes. Unlike --"

The King cut me off by grabbing my hand and pulling me up against his well-built body. He surprised everyone, even me when he suddenly kissed me on the lips.

Everything happened so fast! I heard myself squeaked when he had done it. I tried pushing myself away from him but he just pulled me closer, his big hands trailed down my arse and gropped it. He forced his tongue inside my mouth; my eyes were wide open while he molested me in front of my friends and in front of other people.

The kiss was - umm - the kiss was simple. Okay, fine. It wasn't my first time but for now, it was the best. Not even my ex kissed the way he did. He was being gentle yet rough and demanding at the same time.

Mm, me likey.

No, stop, Nate. Just stop.

I felt my cheeks reddened at the whole idea of kissing this guy in public.

"That. Was. Hot!" Alice broke the silence and the kiss when she squealed and giggled like a fangirl. Alex was just gawking at us but then he replaced it with a smirk. As if these two already knew what was about to happen to me.

"Oh, and it's not King. Erik. Erik Klaus Schneider," he whispered on my lips when broke apart. Our breaths mingled together and he gave a quick peck on the lips, adding, "But King's nice. I like it. You can call me King anytime you want, baby." He fucking groped my arse again and I felt - I felt something down there!

"You! You pervert fucker!" I got away from him, hiding (yes, hiding) myself behind Alex. "You're a fucking rapist!"

The King smirked again and chuckled. "I'm no rapist, princess. Just a horny man who just wants a piece of that nice and tight arse." There. He said it simply. Out loud so everyone can hear. Alex and Alice heard it.

So, wait. He's gay? Fuck.

Dear gods and goddesses, help me. Please.

I felt my ears and cheeks burning from the embarrassment and scowled at them before handing the keys to Alex, angrily.

"You drive, Alex. I'm going to get us killed if I do." I walked away from them and went on to the parking lot.

"Summer's gonna be so much fun, princess Nate!" The fucker shouted.

And I would bet you my life that my best friends just laughed along with him. They were enjoying my pain suffering.

I fucking hate him already.

XXX

Liked it? Enjoyed it?

Then, don't forget to leave a Vote or a Comment or a Review! They're very much appreciated! And they make me happy! :)

-Raki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.8K 35
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
185K 7.1K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
502K 2K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!