A Forbidden Love Affair

By 2Lulu_222

This is a sequel to Can't make it without you please read that or you'll be confused on Sebastian' life. Seb... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
6
7
8

5

532 29 18
By 2Lulu_222

Mariana's POV

I pick my phone and call Nina. She will actually be happen that we finally Skype and it was great. I can't wait until we talk again.

Me: Hi, you'll never guess what happened.
Nina: Hi to you too.
Me: I finally talk to him.
Nina: Who did you talk too.
Me: Sebastian! I finally talked to Sebastian and his picture doesn't do him wonder.
Nina: So his hot I'm guessing.
Me: Nina it's not about the looks. I really want to meet him.
Nina: What's stoping you? You have your birthday weekend coming up. Use that weekend to meet him.
Me: About that I'm going have to cancel the cruise. My dad wants me to go to some boring business trip in New York. I never get to do anything for myself.
Nina: You sure he won't change his mind about letting you go?
Me: You know him there's no changing his mind. His the most stubborn person I've known.
Nina: Like father like...
Me: Don't finish that sentence. I'm nothing like him.
Nina: Oh, since you think you have a man you think you can talk back to me. You have to remember who even got you that man in the first place. If I wouldn't have created you the profile you wouldn't have landed him in the first place. You still haven't Thanked me. This is the last time I do any favor for you.

She didn't even give me time to apologize. She is right I'm so ungrateful and I didn't even thank her for what she's done. I really wanted to call her back but I knew she was very upset and I had to let her calm down.

I continued with my packing. I didn't get to tell Nina that I was leaving in the morning. I guess I'll have to call her when I land in New York or from the plane. I hope she's not still mad and forgives me. I can't lose her as a friend not now. She's the only person outside of family I can trust.

It took me 45 minutes to finish packing. I had to pack for 2 weeks. My dad wanted me to get there early so I can have time to check the area and get as information on the other people coming. I'm not sure why but I won't argue with him. I want to get the business trip over with so I can go on my Cruise when I'm done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian's POV

I just got done talking to Mariana. I can't wait until I finally getting to met her in person. Now I have this business trip that I have to attend for my father. I'll be taking over the business soon and this is the first assignment he's given since I got our Family Reunion. The last few months his been showing me the business. He keeps telling me that he's glad that I was found and back with the family.

My phone starts to ring. Great it's my cousin Nina. I've been ignoring her because she created a dating website for me without my knowledge. I'm not really mad because I got a beautiful woman that responded to the profile.

Me being nice I respond to her call.

Me: Hi Nina!
Nina: Seb please don't tell me your still mad at me.
Me: No! I'm not mad anymore. I want to thank you for your sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.
Nina: So did you get a response back on your dating website.
Me: I did and me finally got to Skype. I want to set something up for us when I get back from this business meeting.
Nina: When are you leaving for this trip. We just got you back and you are leaving again. I really didn't get to spend time with you.
Me: I'm back now Nina and I'm not going anywhere. Your my favorite baby cousin and don't tell the rest of them because I'll deny it.
Nina: So tell me about this girl.
Me: I will! When I get back from this trip. I'll make a trip to go visit you.
Nina: I can't wait.
Me: Well I have to finish packing. Talk to you later. Love you!

I hang up the phone. Nina is such a character. Her family moved away when she was three because of her dads job. Growing up we only would see each other on holidays and big family events.  I know she felt bad for not coming to Italy but her job wouldn't let her off.

She's only a year younger than me but has always been bossy. I remember when I was in high school right before I started to date Semira she wanted to set me up with her best friend. I turned that down because I didn't want to be setup with anyone. Before I left Semira and Vincent she wanted me to meet her cousin. I didn't want to met any complete stranger or be setup on a blind date.

I remember her father doing anything and everything to keep us apart. I don't think her family will approve if they've heard all bad things from him. I don't know why he wouldn't give me a chance. Anyways my life goes on.

This knew girl could be the one. I hope I get to actually get to meet her in person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took me so long to update. I didn't think anyone was really reading this until I got an update request from @cherrybaileyforde and @destinylewis17 and @sanciawright for the comments in the last few updates. If I forgot anyone I'm sorry .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 26.4K 68
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.3M 116K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
824K 69.1K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
356K 22.8K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...