Minato Namikaze Boyfriend Sce...

By KillerSnipe15

Minato, divorced, single dad, and his three year old son Naruto Uzumaki. Meets (Y/N) (L/N). Or aka YOU!!! You... More

New and Old Readers
When You Meet
When He Text You+ When You Hang Out
When He Ask You Out
When He Takes You On A Date/ First Kiss
Meeting Baby Naruto Uzumaki
When He Shows You A Lot Of Affection
When He Have You Volunteer At Naruto's Pre-School
When He Jealous/ Doesn't Leave You Alone
When You Don't Answer His Calls/ Start Working on Your Bakery
When You Run Into Minato and Kushina At Store + You See Naruto Again
When Naruto Talks to Kushina/ Brings Minato to the Bakery/ Make Up
When You and Minato Think About Getting Naruto a Pet
When You Have To Stay Over His House
When You Teach Naruto Japanese
When Minato Is Elected Hokage
When You, Minato, and Naruto Go Trick Or Treating Together
When You and Minato Go To a Halloween Party
When You Take the Inauguration Picture with Minato and Naruto
When You Take Care of Naruto
Naruto's Birthday Party
When You and Naruto Visit Him At Work
Hey, Bad News 😥
Coming Soon 2019
The New Version Is Out

When Your Jealous/ Meet Kushina

10.9K 248 115
By KillerSnipe15

I sat in Minato's living room feeding Naruto some noodles. "Yum yum!" Naruto said happily rubbing his tummy. I giggled, and stood up. "Let me throw this away, and I'll be right back~." I cooed and booped his nose. He giggled and smiled, as I left into the kitchen.

[Minato POV]

I sat on my bed, on the phone with Kushina. "Your coming over?..." I said.

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

"N-No!" I stuttered a bit nervous.

"Great! I'm outside, open the door!" She shouted hanging up. I gasped, and ran down the stairs passing, (Y/N) and Naruto and went straight towards the door. (Y/N) stood up and said, "What's wrong?" She asked. "Um...." "HURRY UP MINATO!" Kushina shouted. I sighed, and opened the door. Allowing Kushina to come in.

[Your POV]

"MOMMY!" Naruto shouted and ran over the Kushina. Mommy?... Oh... This is Kushina, Minato's ex wife. She picked up Naruto, and gave him a big hug. "Oh! Mommy! Look! Look! It's the pretty lady I told you about! She's pretty, right?" Naruto asked. Kushina turned and looked at me. "Yea... She is." She said with a slight glare. Then Minato spoke, "Kushina this is my girlfriend (Y/N)." He said introducing us. "Nice to meet you." I said. She nodded, and turned her attention back to Minato and Naruto. I sighed, "I'm gonna go into the kitchen if you need me..." I said. Minato smiled at me and nodded, as I went into the kitchen. 

I sat on a chair at the kitchen table. I then go on my phone. As soon as I turned it on, I realized I got a text.

Iruka- Hey (Y/N) how's your day ^-^

I peeked into the living room, and saw Minato and Kushina laughing and being all buddy buddy. I sighed, and sat back down, and responded.

You- Hey Iruka, my day is so-so, how's yours?

Iruka- Oh, mines was good, why is your day so-so?

You- Oh... Well, Minato's ex wife is here, and I feel very uncomfortable, and like I don't belong...

Iruka- Sounds like your jealous of being second...

He did have a point... I am second, the second one he loves... He might still love her.

You- Hey... Can you come by my apartment? I wanna talk about the bakery.

Iruka- Sure! What's your address?

You- 1111 Kohona Ln

Iruka- Alright, I'll be there soon.

You- Alright, I'm leaving right now.

Iruka- See you soon then!

I then turned my phone off, and put it into my pocket. I got off the chair, and started packing up my things, by things I mean cooking materials. I stuffed it all into my bag, and then I left the kitchen. Minato turned his head, and saw me, "Where are you going (Y/N)?" He asked. "Oh... I'm going home." I said, heading towards the door. "Oh! I can drive you home." He said. "I'm fine." I said. "But... I drove you here." He said. "I called a taxi, it should already be here." I said. "Whe--." He was cut off by a horn. "Well, that's my taxi." I said, and opened the door. "Bye Naruto!" I said, and smiled at the three year old. He grinned, "Bye!!!!" He shouted, I smiled and left, closing the door behind me.

[Next few chapters will be drama!!!!!!!!!!!]

[Next Chapter: When You Don't Pick Up His Calls/ Start Working On The New Bakery]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 4.8K 18
Naruto has an older sister, who is 5 years older than him, Miyuki Uzumaki! She is a perfect combination of there parents, kushina Uzumaki and Minato...
265K 4.5K 27
Naruto is a mother. Kakashi is a father. They are so in love. Minato and Kushina tries to bring her back into the family again. After all they have...
88.3K 4.6K 37
→ 𝐀𝐔✨ before they met, they had both been living life one day at a time. [𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑-𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐓] → written from feb. 2020 to present
17.4K 416 29
Follow the love story of Senju Shinju and Namikaze Minato. Before and after death events! Ranks: #1 - Namikaze (05/06/2023)