Letters to Micheal

By bunnybaby3

"where'd you go?" . . a numb story, with no meaning. More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}

{6}

1 0 0
By bunnybaby3

Micheal,
        Remember when there was no you without me? Now I'm seeing the you're being so easily pleased... By a girl much better than me. You were gone. Hell, you were missing for nearly a year. I couldn't find you, I couldn't research you. You were no where to be fucking found! I guess you just don't take in consideration that some of is were worried sick. Mentally... Physically. What the hell?? Then you show back up like nothing ever happen... Over the course of all these months I've realized something. That there is no me without you. People have told me I'm not the same. They wonder why. I can't just say Its you. Can I?
      Love,
           Emily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 34.6K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
305K 4.2K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
204K 23.1K 61
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
2.9M 54.2K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...