My Happy Ending

By livelaughluv451

All Amber Walker wants is a happy life. She was always wanted to get a perfect boyfriend, have a perfect marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue (Last Chapter )

Chapter 28

37.2K 494 25
By livelaughluv451

Amber’s POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of fast, upbeat music. I glanced around in my confused state, not knowing where it was coming from.

I spotted something moving from the corner of my eye and looked to see Noah’s IPhone lying on my bedside table. It was vibrating as it rang, making the phone shake and slide closer towards the edge.

Before it fell off, I grabbed it and checked the caller ID. A picture of a woman I’ve never seen before was on the screen. Quickly, I clicked the answer button and brought the phone to my ear.

“Hello?” I asked, before realizing how rude I was being by answering Noah’s phone.

“Hello. May I ask who this is?” A voice asked. I could tell that it belonged to a female who was at least 35, if not older.

“Umm, this is Amber. I’m answering Noah’s phone,” I tell her. 

Off course you answered Noah’s phone, idiot, my sarcastic inner self scolded me.

“I mean that Noah is asleep and I heard his phone ringing and I didn’t want to wake him up. Sorry, I didn’t realize how rude I’m being. Should I tell him you called or-“I rambled on. She cut me off with a laugh.

“It’s quite alright. You’re not being rude at all. But it would be great to let Noah know I called,” She said pleasantly.

“Sure!” I told her. We exchanged goodbyes and a few seconds later, the line went dead.

Only when she hung up did I realize that I never found out exactly who she was. I clicked through Noah’s phone, trying to locate the call history. After a few minutes of finding nothing, I gave up and set the phone back and glanced around at the empty room.

The bed was empty, as I made Noah sleep in Tyler’s room last night. Strangely enough, I miss being subconsciously groped by him, as inappropriate as that might sound.

Yawning, I climbed out of bed and walked around aimlessly in my room. I wanted to go see if Noah was up but couldn’t bring myself to do it.

What if I say or do something that will make him hate me forever. What if I lose our friendship? What if he is mad at me for answering his phone?

I know I was being paranoid over something as small as this but the thoughts just kept coming. I tried to focus my mind on something else but was failing miserably.

Before I could talk myself out of it, I opened my bedroom door to wake up Noah. Instead, I felt myself running into a solid surface.

I stumbled back and rubbed my nose.

“This only happens in movies,” I grumbled refusing to look at Noah’s face. I imagined his amused smile as he answered.

“And usually right after you run into me half naked, we have a steamy conversation about our hidden feelings and end up making out,” He pointed out. I looked up as he said ‘half naked.’

He was in fact, only wearing a pair of boxers, leaving his muscled chest bare.

“Too bad in real life this is the part where I ask you why you were standing in front of my door and why you are half dressed.” I asked, crossing my arms over my baggy T-shirt that I usually wear to bed.

“And I would reply that I was just coming because I heard my phone ring and didn’t have enough time to dress up,” He told me.

“And I would ask, mildly embarrassed, if you overheard my conversation,” I said, blushing slightly. A smirk appeared on his lips.

“My reply to that would be, yes, I did,” He chuckled quietly. I scowled and uncrossed my arms, leaving them hanging limply by my side.

“Well, somebody called,” I said sarcastically, tossing him his phone. I caught his smile just before I slammed my door shut. I had a glimpse at the time on his phone, which was only seven o’clock. I still had a few more hours of sleep.

I threw myself onto the bed sighing silently as I shut my eyes, drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

The next thing I knew, my lips were molding with Noah’s as we lay horizontal on the couch in my living room. Shocks jolted through me as he passionately kissed me.

Suddenly, he pulled away to look me in my eyes, giving me a glimpse of his golden ones.

“I love you, Amber, but I have to tell you something,” He said, sighing. I nodded, not taking my eyes off his bare chest.

“I’m different, not like the other boys,” He said, staring into my eyes. I nodded and shot my bow and arrow at the targets surrounding us. As I caught one target in the middle, it exploded in confetti, which rained down around us like droplets of water.

“Come with me,” He said, pulling my onto the unicorn which kneeled obediently at our feet. As we climbed on it, wings sprouted from its side and started to flap violently. Soon, we were soaring through the air. Faces of male celebrities were engraved into the clouds, smiling as we flew past.

We landed down in a field of milk and chocolate. Surprisingly, as our feet touched the liquid ground, we didn’t sink through, but sailed above, as if it was solid.

As I looked at Noah, I was shocked. His skin was lit up with millions of diamonds, engraved into his skin.

“What are you?” I gasped. He looked towards the sky, not affected at all by the brightness of the sun shining directly into his eyes.

“I’m a vampire,” and with that, he sprung forwards, his fangs prominent.

Moving back into reality, I gasped and shot up in my bed. I could remember only bits and pieces if my dream, and the more I thought about it, the more ridiculous it felt. But one particular part captured me and it happened to be the three fatal words Noah muttered at the beginning.

I sighed again, laying back down on the bed. A shrill scream escaped my mouth as I felt someone let out a deep breath.

“It’s just me!” I heard Noah say quickly. I scowled and sat up again, glaring at him.

“What are you doing in my bed?” I asked, scooting to the edge of the bed. His words from my dream replayed in my head continually.

“I was waiting for you to wake up,” He said. As if that explained everything.

“You could sit on the floor, not lay in my bed,” I countered. “So again, why are you in my bed?”

“What were you dreaming about?” He asked, ignoring my question. His own brought a slight blush upon my face. He looked at me as if he was proud of himself.

“We were doing it in your dream weren’t we?” He asked. I knew exactly what he meant by it.

“No! We weren’t. You really do have a one track mind,” I said, shaking my head. He moved closer to me on the bed. I wanted to move away but I couldn’t move an inch farther without plummeting.

“Don’t deny it. We did it and you loved it,” He smirked. I glared at him, challenging him to continue.

“No, I pushed you off a cliff into a crowd of hungry bears,” I said sarcastically. He forged a hurt look.

“Your words sting,” He said, placing a hand over his heart.

“I’m sure getting eaten by bears stung a lot more,” I said, nodding as I pretended to imagine it. He chuckled.

“Thanks, my day isn’t complete until someone dreams about my painful death,” He said sarcastically. I gave him a sweet smiled and stretched my arms above my head.

“Okay, Noah, don’t take this the wrong way, but get out of my house,” I ordered, standing up. He pouted dramatically but stood up.

“What, why?” He questioned as he walked towards the door.

“Because you’re here all the time, go spend some time at your own house for once,” I commanded, closing the door behind him.

I decided to take the time to slip into a loose shirt and jeans. I didn’t do much else except run a brush through my hair a couple times, only enough to lessen the amounts of knots.

Trying to give myself something to do, I searched my room for my phone, finding it tossed under a pile of dirty clothes. I tried turning it on to check for any missed calls, but it was completely out of battery.

By the time I found my charger and plugged it in, Noah’s car was gone.

I tried to think of something to do, but before a single idea came to me, the front door opened.

Sorry, I rushed while writing this

Vote: 40

Next upload (if vote isn’t reached) : Tuesday

Oh and if you have an idea of what you would like to happen in the story or any scenes you want me to include PM me.

Thanks so much for reading <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
118K 2.5K 29
Viktoria C. Claravall is an ideal girl that every boy wants.she is smart,gorgeous,fit,rich and sporty.. she is also a model in victoria secret. her u...
25M 716K 48
Jenna Howard is not your regular 19 year old. She's been by herself since she was just 5 years old. After being dropped off at an orphanage when she...
67.6K 3.9K 42
When a near-homeless Arabella Laurel is sitting on the park bench in despair with a pink slip, a savior comes to her rescue. Of course, no one is tha...